Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Harshad Chopda's Humsafars on Sony TV- Discuss Here - Page 6

ToobaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ummesulaiman

She likes to copy Pakistani drama's doesn't she?  IPKKND was a copy of one too. ðŸ˜†

But ZGH was my favorite so if she's copying it then that's great.  But the lead heroine had better be good then because more than Zaroon it was Kashaf's character that reigned in that drama.

Hmmm...HC in a Zaroon type avatar...I'm liking this already.  Anything but sop chale ga ðŸ˜†

exactly..i feel the same
someone who could pull off Kashaf's character well would make the show a perfect one
Edited by ToobaHarshiti - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"Tum Aye to aya mujhe yaad gali mein aaj chand nikla"

I'm just waiting for the official announcement from anyone associated with the show & also curious about the leading lady ... Lets see what happens .

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can't wait to see him back
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kerry On Kutton shooting takes place in Lucknow

Jul 25, 2014, 12.00AM IST TNN

Film shootings in the city aren't new anymore. But when the Lucknow shooting schedules of three film and TV units coincide, it gets us a tad excited.

Adhyayan Suman and Karishma Kotak have been shooting at various locations in Lucknow from the last fortnight. Apart from Lucknowi Ishq, another Bollywood film is being shot in the city. The cast and crew of Kerry On Kutton, who shot in Lucknow in November 2013, is back in town. "We are here to shoot for some patch work," says actor Satyajeet Dubey, who was last seen in Roshan Abbas' Always Kabhi Kabhi. Satyajeet is here in Lucknow with co-actors Aaditya Kumar aka Perpendicular of Gangs Of Wasseypur fame and Karan Mahawar.

READ: Adhyayan Suman: I can be an obsessive lover
The trio, along with director Ashok Yadav, shot for a dance bar scene at a factory near Babu Banarasi Das University. "It was fun shooting with the whole area lit with fairy lights. We also had girls dancing around us, people gambling and drinking -- all this actually gave us a feel of a desi dance bar," adds Satyajeet. The shooting, which started at 9.30pm on Wednesday continued till sunrise the next morning. After wrapping up the Lucknow schedule, the actors will now head to Varanasi for the final leg of the shooting.
The shooting for a Sony TV serial titled Humsafar also began on Thursday afternoon with an all new cast in Lucknow. The first scene canned in front of the Bada Imambada had the heroine drive a car with another co-star towards Hazratganj. Directed by Gorky, a photographer, producer and director, the serial is a love story with a Muslim backdrop.
Actor Harshad Chopda makes a comeback with this serial, playing the male lead. The actor was last seen in Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava. Today, the shooting is expected to shift to Ambedkar Park in Gomti Nagar.

Link: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Hindi/Bollywood/News/Kerry-On-Kutton-shooting-takes-place-in-Lucknow/articleshow/38986745.cms
sana.harshiti thumbnail
thank u nandni di for article ðŸ¤—
know can't wait for promo 
classyandsassy thumbnail
Thank u so much for the article Nandini di ...

Eagerly waiting for the promo ... Just imagine Sana what will be HC's look in the show 
ToobaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally an article comes out
Eager to see HC in Muslim avatar 

p.s Thanks for sharing nandini di :)
classyandsassy thumbnail
Ab to shooting has also started ... When they will air the promo or when will we get to see any segment ?🤔 I used to think EK is the most nautanki person when it comes in creating hype about leads & her shows ... Gul has surpassed her this time ðŸ˜›
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhooo..HC in Muslim avatar...!! Waiting 4 his new look n promos as shooting started..😛 T4s..😊
Heena17 thumbnail
inteha hogai intezar ki ... yar kab aaoge ???? eagerly waiting for humsafar