Rati di got an Award at Patna :D - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago

i checked in here today ..and  while goingg through the pms...saw yurs nikhila ...Ghossshh... ..this has to be the best news post her break... shes lookingg beautifull❤️.and flawlesss.❤️ and check .. the gloww on her face..awweee....

..congoo... Rati 🥳..yu truely deserve the  appreciation ..and thanks a bunch nikhila fo the update...

im sooo 😎 relaxed now.. finally got some news of her ...or wo bi etnii amazingg...🥳🥳🥳

lets party sharty all night...

Omg omg am am so happy by god aww tfs nikki 4 d p.m ... u deserve it my angel di god bless u, protect u may u be showerd with many more awards ... aww our angel look sooo pretty by god
Originally posted by ratitheangel

o god 184 views silent reader comment kar ne mein kitina waqt lagta hai 3min yeh maybe less then 3min  
babaji ka thullu for all silent reader 

😆...🤣

OMG!! what a pleasant surprise!!!!!! 🥳
My Rati got an award for her performance on television!!!🥳 She sure DESERVES EVERY SINGLE AWARD out there!!!! AHHH My Allah m so happy😭 love you Rati Pandey ... you deserve every success in life! i hope you come back ono television and win even MORE awards!!! love you my love ..!! 
Congrats rati:) U truly deserve this honour🤗
soo happy for her she deserve more..found these 2 new pics
MY ANGEL...,MY ANGEL...MY ANGEL...MY ANGEL...
Awww was dying to see you smile...such a big achievement...I just cant describe in words...the feeling is too big...and words are small to explain... ...love you angel...you have always make us proud...and I promise we will also make you proud...u will be proud of having us...you have been filling our lives with smiles...dekhna we will surprise you and make you smile...love you endless...🤗
I was always like di ko deserved appreciation nahi milta...ab isse bada appreciation aur regognition kya that state government actually decided to award you for your achievements...your parents...I can imagine kitna proud feel kar rahe honge...aap kitni khush hogi...I ammm sooo happy for you...you deserve every bit of this success ...this appreciation...keep smiling and shining...always...

I am in a lil hurry right now warna likhna toh bahut kuch hain...will be back soon...
hugsss tightly to angel...and group hug RPians...❤️
Congratulations Rati. All the best.  👍🏼
tfs n congo to ratiii god she is looking so prettyyy
aw thats such a biig honour..congratulations Rati..❤️