SwaRon FF:Ishq hota nahi sabhi ke liye *Last Chp@110*

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ishq hota nahi sabhi ke liye

banner credit goes to -Koeli_Appy- thank u soo much

Hello fellas.Here Shini and me present to you a new SwaRon FF.The concept and whole Storyline is concieved by Shini. . .She asked me if I would like to write with her. . .And here I am more than glad that we are working on this Together. . .Love you My Rajdhani Express
Prologue

Love. . .A beautiful feeling... Always read in the romantic novels about a prince charming coming on white horse just for u... And fill your life with loads of happiness where there is no space for pain and tears where only and only love and happiness lies. . .
But in my life there is no space for love in fact I have never experienced what is love.. All my life I have carved for this but could never get... now I have all the luxuries which I have earned out of my own efforts and hard work but something is missing in life.. My life feels empty..
(A girl sitting in her room on d couch sipping her coffee tears in her beautiful eyes thinking about her life) 

Story Line

SHARON whose parents expired in a car accident when she was just 12yrs old. And no member of the family was ready to take her responsibility so she was sent to a convent boarding school in shimla. There she lived for 10yrs like an orphan.. after her graduation she moved out of the boarding school in persuit of her dreams.. she trained herself in dancing for 10yrs.. she struggled for 2yrs to open up a dance academy which was her only dream and now she is one of the leading choreographers and a owner of a well known dance academy but still der was an emptiness in her life... the absence of love..
Is it possible for anyone to fill this cavity? Break the shell? And make her believe in love? To know more do read further. . .

Character Sketch

Sharon raiprakash: The most popular choreographer and the owner of the famous dance academy in India "DREAM DANCING ACADEMY OF DANCE.A strong woman. .   inspiration to all.. very passionate about dancing n it's the only way she let out her emotions.. She does not believe in love.

Simmi,rinni,nil,amal,Vicky,neha:works in sharons academy. And are very good friends.

Swayam shekhawat:A young leading business man of the country.. very kind hearted and loving as a person.. But as a businessman very professional. Loves his family a lot especially his sister taani. Loves to dance but thats his secret no one knows about it except his sister taani

Taani shekhawat:swayam's sister.. loves her brother a lot and knows everything about him they are more like friends.she is a dancer and the Management Head of Sharon and a good friend of Sharon

Reyaansh singhaniya:Best friend of swayam and business partner too. A cool and fun loving guy and taani's fiance. Loves her a lot.

Rishi and Smriti shekhawat:sawyam and Taani's parents. Too sweet and loving.

Hey guys do tell us if you all like this. . .we are looking forward to your comments.If we get satisfactory response we shall continue this. . 

Much Love,
Shini and Chitr
a
😳

Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Anybody who wants to receive PMs for this ff please buddy mine and (Shini'account) shalomshini. . Thank you :)
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice story line up dear...
cs is good.

so plz continue..
n pm me whenever you update...
shaaz23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice prologue and character sketch
Update soon
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept and cs...
Even taayam r there...
Will love to read this...
Plzz continue...and pm me...
Bhumi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting concept!
Amazing CS
Will love to read ahead...continue soon!
Thanx for pm 😊
Incorrect thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyya meri mr.india🤗😛
thank u soo much for agreeing to write it with me m soo glad abt it hope 
our friendship grow stronger 
hope to write more together in future
love u 
muhhh❤️
Edited by shalomshini - 9 years ago
swaron933 thumbnail