RAYA FF -Sirf Meri Ho *THREAD-8 Updated PART- 85 on Page-136 - Page 117

Posted: 7 years ago

Part 83
omg can't believe it was all planned kab se kar rahe the yaar too good awesome I never had thought they could go this way... poor Priya she had no clue of it... but Dr. Aruna us no less she is also a drama queen just like Neha... but big shock was Shrinika bhabhi I never could imagine her also to do thus act along with Ram... but loved her & Priya's bonding they get really close in short spam... so Ram have arranged many thing fir her b'day just like she did but waiting egarly yo know what is his big surprise loved all the gifts... he is such great hubby... I loved it too good...

Part 83
forgot to mention on last commrnt so here it is... this was the reason Ram was keeping away himself from her to create sex tantion in her... it was al part of their treatment to get Priya back to normal god what else I had thought... but happy to know Ram is so caring for her & her feeling... hope Priya gets back to normal life soon... & soon they blessed with happiness. ...

Part 84
wowoowowow Ram's each gift was unique they r masterpiece for Priya beat one was of eye donor truly he us person with gem heart... Priya is so lucky same as Ram both have thought abt each wish to make true on each other birthday... it it self was so romantic & 23 one was classy never had thought like that ever Ram could think of such thing awesome mind blowing so u made Priya of same date of ST intersting... but truly love whole update along with Ram's gifts... missed Shurti here if she was here she was so happy but Neel manged very well along with Rishi abt their room work... everything was mesmerising enjoyed a lot...

Part 85
omg what an hot sensuous update it was... Ram fully copied her idea of bday but still were so different. .. the way he describes his pain in front if her was really beautiful. ... so he himself presented himself as 24th gift just like her... but this time Priya took the charge to get his love... was too good awesome I really do enjoyed it a lot... I mixed so much this sherni these days but u made it worth of wait. .. RaYa just flooded after the unwanted separation... so he made plan to go out with her n Kulfi treat awesome... Priya back into normal says r passing n she is loving him more n more just like he do...
awesome too good update now moving for next but congratulations for completing 8th thread of this.. u r too good no match of ur writing Giri di...