Done!! I really wanna participate 😃
Posted: 9 years ago
I have doubt on the achievement part
what actually we have to mention?
Originally posted by cute00ish

I have doubt on the achievement part
what actually we have to mention?

All that question is asking you is that what do you feel you have achieved so far in your life. It can be winning a virtual game or scoring highest in your school exams. Any of your achievements in life :)

Wow, nice idea. But with my college and everything I am not sure if can get any time.I do have a question though, I am just 16! Can I still participate??

Edited by ongongong - 9 years ago
can i select Krish from 2 states as my character coz im very much same like him ..Nierd Guy 😆😆
Originally posted by ongongong

Wow, nice idea. But with my college and everything I am not sure if can get any time.I do have a question though, I am just 16! Can I still participate??

yes you are it is open for all 😃 Age No Bar
Originally posted by ongongong

Wow, nice idea.But with my college and everything I am not sure ifcan get anytime.I do have a question though, Iam just 16! Can I still participate??

Of course, you can:) There is no age constraint.
Originally posted by Heart_Hacker-

can i select Krish from 2 states as my character coz im very much same like him ..Nierd Guy 😆😆

if you have a picture other than the movie one that is... yes why not... but you cannot use movie pictures at any cost
Awesome contest and super awesome tags :o 
So Creative! 

I will see if I can participate ... By the way what if our chosen character does not have a picture?