Eternal-Psycho thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I dreamt of D3viL and Pencil. ðŸ˜ģ 

D3viL and I were stuck somewhere. There was no exit. ðŸĪ“ But we finally could escape from there. Some time later there was an explosion but we were hungry... like seriously HUNGRY. ðŸ˜ģ We managed to find a sandwich shop and buy sandwiches and cold drinks. Pencil was there too. ðŸ˜† So we were eating while there was chaos outside. ðŸĪĢ

This is ridiculous  Am I watching to many action movies and shows ? Is it Arrow effects ? Resident Evil effects ? ðŸ˜ģ  ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪ” Or is it that we are so foodie that we can eat anything anytime anywhere ? ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I should be sleeping .. but just before I go to bed.. 
can I ask you, did I look good??  On a scale of 1-10 ...10 being HOT ..rate me?

was pencil and I talking to each other?

I bet she followed me ...?? did she? ðŸ˜† sorry pencil...

Was there an explosion, explosion? because we were locked up together? And afterwards you felt really hungry... because thats perfectly normal you know? So on a scale of 1-10 ...10 being super. Rate how hungry I made you?  

Was I wearing my Captain America Helmet to save the day?
Eternal-Psycho thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

I should be sleeping .. but just before I go to bed.. 

can I ask you, did I look good??  On a scale of 1-10 ...10 being HOT ..rate me?

was pencil and I talking to each other?

I bet she followed me ...?? did she? ðŸ˜† sorry pencil...

Was there an explosion, explosion? because we were locked up together? And afterwards you felt really hungry... because thats perfectly normal you know? So on a scale of 1-10 ...10 being super. Rate how hungry I made you?  

Was I wearing my Captain America Helmet to save the day?

It was pretty cold... winter season probably... so you were cold not hot ðŸĪĢ 

No idea if she did or not but we landed there. Who followed who ? Mystery ðŸ˜›

We escaped before the explosion. Then after the explosion we went to the shop to buy sandwiches. The world was getting destroyed and WE were thinking about food. ðŸ˜†

How hungry you made me ? That sounded really dirty you know ðŸ˜† Easy please sudharofy your e-boyfriend ðŸ˜›

Unfortunately NO... unfornunately because I missed the fun. I could have easily made fun of you. ðŸ˜†
Thank God you did not see my wedding in your dream like bossy ! ðŸĪĢ
Eternal-Psycho thumbnail
Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

Thank God you did not see my wedding in your dream like bossy ! ðŸĪĢ

Who knows when I will see your wedding too ðŸ˜† With an Anerican ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Eternal-Psycho

Who knows when I will see your wedding too ðŸ˜† With an Anerican ðŸ˜›

Hayeee go and sleeep now and see my wedding dream ðŸ˜Ą tera sapna jarooor poora hoga ðŸ˜†
D3viL thumbnail

How hungry you made me ? That sounded really dirty you know ðŸ˜† Easy please sudharofy your e-boyfriend ðŸ˜›

Easy_A will be mad at you first because you dreamt of me!! she won't even see my dirty lines!! she will be blinded with rage and come after you... probably tonight in your NIGHTMARE you have a date with Easy_A ... ðŸ˜ē

Easy_A thumbnail

It was pretty cold... winter season probably... so you were cold not hot ðŸĪĢ 

No idea if she did or not but we landed there. Who followed who ? Mystery ðŸ˜›

We escaped before the explosion. Then after the explosion we went to the shop to buy sandwiches. The world was getting destroyed and WE were thinking about food. ðŸ˜†

Unfortunately NO... unfornunately because I missed the fun. I could have easily made fun of you. ðŸ˜†

😆 It didn't sound dirty to me, your head is just in the gutter.. tsk.. ðŸ˜›

D3viL thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
are you ..joking? that was sooo dirty? I even repeated the word explosion, explosion ... I got a bucket of mud and dumped it on her dream and misconstrued it and ..tried to make her uncomfortable... AT LEAST BE MAD AT HER FOR DREAMING ABOUT ME! ðŸ˜Ą
Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

are you ..joking? that was sooo dirty? I even repeated the word explosion, explosion ... I got a bucket of mud and dumped it on her dream and misconstrued it and ..tried to make her uncomfortable... AT LEAST BE MAD AT HER FOR DREAMING ABOUT ME! ðŸ˜Ą

Why would I be mad at her? Geez.. 

And honestly speaking, how can anyone be mad at you anyway? Maybe you should get someone to train me to stay mad for longer than five minutes? ðŸ˜†