supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Bangalore Days to be remade in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi

V Lakshmi,TNN | Jul 1, 2014, 12.00 AM IST
More
A
A
READ MORE Banglore Days Remake|Banglore Days Movies|Banglore Days Films|Banglore Days Actors|Banglore Days
Bangalore Days to be remade in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi

One of the recent multi-starrers in Mollywood, Anjali Menon's Bangalore Days, struck a chord with the audience and critics alike.

And now, we hear that Prasad V Potluri's production house has acquired the rights to remake the film in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. The casting for the Tamil and Telugu versions is underway, and some of the actors whose names are being considered for the project are Arya, Bharath, and Samantha.

A source says, "This production house has got the all-India remake rights of the film, and the plan is to make the project as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. The original had a bunch of youngsters " Fahadh Faasil, Dulquer Salmaan, Nivin Pauly, Nazriya, Nithya Menen and Parvathy " in the lead, and the makers are looking at actors in the same category for the remakes as well. If the lead cast falls in place and are popular in both Kollywood and Tollywood, then the film will be made as a bilingual. Or else, the makers will opt for a separate
star cast for the remakes."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very much looking foward to it... but most of de remakes are lost in translation...πŸ€”
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^ I suggest, don't wait for the remake, watch the original with subtitles. Anjali Menon's direction and Samir Thahir's camera play a great part in making the movie enjoyable, which you won't get in the remakes. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I heard the movie is good, I want to first see the original. 
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Its a very good movie... and ya about the remakes, it depends on the makers of d respectiv languages...
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
finally...i m watching now...
reeeh thumbnail
Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

finally...i m watching now...

Njoy !!!
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
wow..superπŸ‘hats off to anjaly menon and teamπŸ‘πŸΌ
loved fahad-nazriya on screen chemistry..
hope they will be happy in real life too...
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Nothing, and Noone can match Anjali Menon. A true rockstar, she is!
Plus, it is tough to get such a star cast, that makes you feel as if these people were born to play these characters!
The movie really was something else...😳

I do have a star cast in mind for the Hindi version, which can atleast reach a bit of equivalence to the one in Bangalore Days, but I guess it won't be feasible...πŸ˜†

Aju(Ranveer), Sarah(Deepika), Kuttu(Arjun), Meenakshi(Anushka), Divya(Parineeti/Alia), Shivadas(Siddharth), Natasha(Shraddha)...πŸ˜‰
Lol, yeah I know...πŸ˜†
(I just wish I could fit in Varun too in here, somehow!) Edited by roshni_rj - 9 years ago
reeeh thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni_rj

Nothing, and Noone can match Anjali Menon. A true rockstar, she is!
Plus, it is tough to get such a star cast, that makes you feel as if these people were born to play these characters!
The movie really was something else...😳

I do have a star cast in mind for the Hindi version, which can atleast reach a bit of equivalence to the one in Bangalore Days, but I guess it won't be feasible...πŸ˜†

Aju(Ranveer), Sarah(Deepika), Kuttu(Arjun), Meenakshi(Anushka), Divya(Parineeti/Alia), Shivadas(Siddharth), Natasha(Shraddha)...πŸ˜‰
Lol, yeah I know...πŸ˜†
(I just wish I could fit in Varun too in here, somehow!)

Wah, kya cast banaya aapne... πŸ˜ƒ

Actually Ranveer wud b perfect for Aju, and Arjun for Kuttu is also a gr8 pick... 
Eventhough Parineeti is my favoritest... I prefer Alia for Divya... πŸ˜ƒ