Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tulasi14

Hi Sudha,Good start and very nice.Please continue.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Tulasi 😊

This content was originally posted by: HemaG

thanks akka...actually i loat interest in reading and writing ff...,i m juat following only one story in entire if...and if that got over...i ll stop coming to if...not only in bv but in all forums...still i ll try to catch it...if time permits...thanks for understanding! !! hope u understand this point tooo...

I can understand Hema! No issues..Edited by Sudhaiyer86 - 9 years ago
Rose7bud thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Sudha,  finally my wait is over.😊 Thanks for recreating the memories of our loving couple AnSh. Re freshing storyline, the narration is compelling to turn impatient to know what is next. Ansh is very well crafted, it's evident from the first chapter. Anandi and Shiv are familiar to each other since their adolescence. The petty tiffs gonna strengthen the bonding.
Great imagination and superb writing,β­οΈπŸ‘
Sudharies thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hemangi5

Sudha,  finally my wait is over.😊 Thanks for recreating the memories of our loving couple AnSh. Re freshing storyline, the narration is compelling to turn impatient to know what is next. Ansh is very well crafted, it's evident from the first chapter. Anandi and Shiv are familiar to each other since their adolescence. The petty tiffs gonna strengthen the bonding.

Great imagination and superb writing,β­οΈπŸ‘

Thanks hems😊😊
Very glad that you liked the beginning of the story and as well as my narration! Hope I live upto your expectations! 
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it Loved it Loved it...πŸ‘

Waiting for 2nd chapter. Let me know when u r going to post it so i will make sure i wont miss it.
Sudharies thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: onlinebuddy75

Loved it Loved it Loved it...πŸ‘

Waiting for 2nd chapter. Let me know when u r going to post it so i will make sure i wont miss it.

Thanks Rina 😳 😳

Will update tomorrow later in the morning!
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice prologue. Seems to be an interesting story ahead. Just came upon this line from the story,
My features resembled my father greatly, only to be distinct from him in the aspect of my elevation from the ground, which happened to be my only shortcoming!      
Being short is not a shortcoming. 
Sudharies thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sheetsden

Nice prologue. Seems to be an interesting story ahead. Just came upon this line from the story,

My features resembled my father greatly, only to be distinct from him in the aspect of my elevation from the ground, which happened to be my only shortcoming!      

Thanks Sheets...
Of course, it's not an short coming. Iam not some six feet, but just 5.5 myself. 
I just wanted to make sure which anandi Iam talking about, that's it!  
onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sheetsden

Hey Sheets where are you?
Hungrytide thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Excellent writing good beginning. Daughters are replica of fathers and sons resembles their mothers. May be genetic reason behind this fact. My son is my carbon copy.
Anandi's description reminds of a blue eyed doll. 
Good story😊