Pursuit OF Happiness - AnSh FF Completed - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
welcome back Sudha...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
first of all thank u so much for starting dis new FF
LOved d way u start ur story from the beginning and with such minute details...
this is gonna b interesting...anandi's inner turmoil and Shiv's attitude๐Ÿ‘
eagerly waiting on how they grow up to b mature individuals and what sort of equation they share
...๐Ÿ˜Šamazing
The childish tiffs between Ansh is a treat to read. โญ๏ธ
 Impeccable writing.  You have effectively articulated their spats in your narration.
Football has superseded cricket. In every nook and corner where cricket used to be played now we see plural legs running afte singular ball. Enjoying your FF. Good story.๐Ÿ˜Šโญ๏ธ
Intersting.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Would be waiting for the next!!
Awesome Sudha ,I liked the way both competing for the first place and never give up.True absolutely we have to fight untill the end. 
Originally posted by lishu_

You started a new FF Sudha di! Great plot..Anandi and Shiv as kids! Lovely update as well! Thanks for the PM ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Alisha!
Really glad you liked it! You're welcome, dear! ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by Sudhaiyer86 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by saragnya

welcome back Sudha...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
first of all thank u so much for starting dis new FF
LOved d way u start ur story from the beginning and with such minute details...
this is gonna b interesting...anandi's inner turmoil and Shiv's attitude๐Ÿ‘
eagerly waiting on how they grow up to b mature individuals and what sort of equation they share
...๐Ÿ˜Šamazing

Thanks Saragnya ๐Ÿ˜ณ happy to get such a warm welcome from you!
This story has to be initiated from the beginning as the main characters will share such an effective bond which will make them what they grow up to be! And this anandi needs a Shiv like guy in her life who could poke her, so that she won't sit idle accepting her defeat and thus bringing the best out of her! It's gonna be a different story from my previous one but nonetheless interesting in its concept! Hope I can do justice to this ff as well! Wish me luck ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Sudhaiyer86 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hemangi5

The childish tiffs between Ansh is a treat to read.โญ๏ธ
Impeccable writing. You have effectively articulated their spats in your narration.
Football has superseded cricket. In every nook and corner where cricket used to be played now we see plural legs running afte singular ball. Enjoying your FF. Good story.๐Ÿ˜Šโญ๏ธ

Thanks hems!
Yep, in my childhood days too I've seen cricket overtaking all other games!
Glad that you're liking the story! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Russhme22

Intersting..๐Ÿ˜ณ Would be waiting for the next!!

Thanks Rashmi ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Awesome Sudha ,I liked the way both competing for the first place and never give up.True absolutely we have to fight untill the end.

Thanks Tulasi sis! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Happy that you liked it!
Loved it ! And even loved the message at the end ๐Ÿ˜ƒ