Pursuit OF Happiness - AnSh FF Completed - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by TANTAN27

Loved it ! And even loved the message at the end 😃

Thanks!! 😃
@Sudha--Indian families are known for their unity, but unknown to many outsiders it's also known for favoritism right from the roots of a family between male and female child starting from their birth which is a root cause of trouble and distress for many gals such as me.------
So, their introduction to each other was done through the rivalry . Which is always very interesting .
Gender  disparity is visible in many Indian families ,and I hope you deal with  this subtle matter in equal efficiency and great length .
Your choosing  good words is really very  nice to read .
waiting for the next chapter . Good writing .

Originally posted by Avyakta

@Sudha--Indian families are known for their unity, but unknown to many outsiders it's also known for favoritism right from the roots of a family between male and female child starting from their birth which is a root cause of trouble and distress for many gals such as me.------
So, their introduction to each other was done through the rivalry . Which is always very interesting .
Gender  disparity is visible in many Indian families ,and I hope you deal with  this subtle matter in equal efficiency and great length .
Your choosing  good words is really very  nice to read .
waiting for the next chapter . Good writing .

Thanks for your kind words ðŸ˜Š... This is such a sensitive but generally spread issue in Indian society especially the middle class criteria. Hope I can do justice to this story in a plausible way. 
Sudha...Lovely update 

But i need next update, eagerly waiting for that. Please post it soon 😊
SUPERB INTRESTING
CONT SOON
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Sudha...Lovely update

But i need next update, eagerly waiting for that. Please post it soon 😊

Thanks Rina!

Will try to update soon! 😊
Originally posted by love.sid

SUPERB INTRESTING
CONT SOON

Thanks Shruthi! I will!!

Sneak Peek

Life has advantaged me in many facets, but never ever that got prolonged. My parents were from a symbolic middle-class criteria who are typically attached to convention, material comfort and security. They were good and kind at heart, but also had some traits which a few narrow minds are possessed with. And my dadisa's principles and presence were a huge influence on them. My dadisa's name itself instigates fearful respect for her in me, it's more of fear, indeed coz of the type of lady she was. She was one tyrannical lady, widowed at an early age, with a young son in hand. She had lived all her life with the values taught to her by her ancestors., if I dare to say were superstitious which she practiced all her life. She never had a daughter of herself, maybe that could've been the sole cause to behave the way she did with my mom and me. She tried to overpower all of us at every step we tread. My parents were to consult her on every decision they took regarding me, right from my schools, my attires, etc
Edited by Sudhaiyer86 - 9 years ago
Now post the update also ...😉
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Now post the update also ...😉

Needed to add some more things.. Some fine tuning is left, will post it by tomorrow morning, for sure!😊