Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robinlizy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hi... u can lose weight by taking protein diet. pls visit http://www.bodymart.in/products/supplements/optimum-nutrition-gold-standard-100-whey-2lbs.html
Amudhakumar thumbnail
Hi Marinita,

I would like to inform you that loosing weight is not a sudden process. It is actually a slow and continuous process. As you have mentioned that you can not control your diet, I would like to provide the information that are mandatory to loose weight without taking risk on your diet.

You can contact me if you need any personal counseling. Body weight loss consists of three categories. Each category contributes a percentage of the result. They are:

- Exercise
- Diet
- Sleep

You can not reduce the body weight with only exercise or only diet or only sleep. All must be done simultaneously. With proper nutritional supplements, you can get your desired result.

There are few nutrition, that will burn body fat and reduce omega 6. You need to take fiber, Omega 3 to reduce your body weight. Fiber will reduce the fat absorption and omega 3 supplement will reduce your body fat. It is possible to reduce the weight without controlling your favorite food.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, dont jump in for liposuction and all.

If you are under 50, try losing weight via physical exercise. Eat everything moderately.

Try to be healthy rather than 'thin'.

If it's hereditary, then, ask your GP if you are healthy the way you are..