Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

"None deserve a painful death. Many say this but the question remains the same. If no one deserves a painful death then why do majority of people die a very vengeful death, ranging from old adults to infants?"

Since he couldn't afford risking to be seen, Piyush ran using those tiny toddler feet of his towards his dad's car. Playing hide and seek while the ball of life was busy yawning and preparing for his rest, was his favourite part of routine and why not? You won't expect anything less from a child of seven, now would you? Even as a child, the feeling of loosing is miserable be it in race, studies, amount of toys or in these games and Piyush was no exceptional to it. With the firm resolve to win the game, he went ahead, opened the door of his father's unlocked car, settled inside and waited. Waited for those people to give up and announce him as a winner.

He being a chipmunk in disguise, sitting back quietly was not exactly his forte so he started fishing for something amusing in the car. So focused was he that he failed to realize the fact that the flailing hands of his groping something for support to prevent a face-fall got the grip of car's door, locking the car in process.

Time passed, finally the royalty settled in flashing his cloak studded with diamonds and he still waited for his friends to shout his name, give up on finding him and begging him to come out.

Now were the time of eerie silence, yet none come up for him. Tired, he open the car to get back at home and complain to his mother of his looser friends who couldn't even find him. His future plans were brutally crashed by the reality. Car door wasn't opening. He tried yet again but it didn't budged. So scared was he and started shouting, calling his parents for help that he failed to notice the lock of car.

Wailing. Shouting. Scared. He called his parents for help. Constantly banging the window, hoping against hope that someone would see him. So frantic was he that the consumption of oxygen by his body increased every second.

It started getting suffocated; he banged the window with even more strength. Nothing made sense to him. Many of his nails were broken, many scratches could be seen on the window if looked carefully, and maybe someone might see those thin lines of blood along those scratches which oozed out from his fingers. He was screeching, beckoning his parents to listen to him, and crying to them that he was getting scared. The darkness wasn't friendly with him, it was scaring him. He called his mother so that she could come and he could finally sleep in her lap, away from this darkness. Also the sense of someone taking him away from his home was frightening. Calling his father, he wanted him to prove that he is his superhero, that he can save him from anyone and anything. He didn't like all this at all. He wanted to convey all of it to his parents.

His voice started betraying him; he was finding it difficult to breath let alone cry and pour his heart out. The raging pain shot through his body making him whimper with helplessness. He didn't liked it, didn't liked to be helpless. No more could he think about it that even more a stronger pain engulfed him. The pain was so excruciating that it, finally, engulfed him under its cage, laughing away merrily at yet another victory of his waiting for those flooding tears to cascade down the face of many.

Okay so today my Accounts teacher told in class of the accident he read of in newspaper this morning. The thing I wrote up actually happened and a kid of 7 dies just like that for his friends, upon not finding him, left and didn't informed his parents. Also his family didn't noticed until dinner time that he was not there. When they all ran to different direction, one of them found him in car, dead. So back from school, this is empowering my mind hence I wrote what I wrote. 

P.S. Hated it, liked it, loved it? Do drop in your reviews and tell me what you feel about it.

P.P.S For PMs in future, buddy CrescentCradle

- Aditi

Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hiieee!!
I didnt know there's a writer hidden in you. You are just so flawless with your words and describing the emotions. For a start, let me just i appreciate the use to quote. It enhances the depth of the what you are going to write. This was heart breaking to be honest. Small children tend to lose their lives in their innocence. Parents are broken with only one question, how could death toy with innocence of my child. I knew the end Piyush was going to meet. Writing a death is a painful job.

laughing away merrily at yet another victory of his waiting for those flooding tears to cascade down the face of many.

I love this sentence. The way you wrote it from death's point of view is something amazing. I remember reading a book 'Book Thief' and death was narrating the story. You should read it. 

This was a pretty depressing one. Next time write a happy one ðŸ¤£

Edited by exhalelove. - 9 years ago
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know whether I can say this but I'm so proud of you maasi for writing this one shot, I really am. Writing anything on death is tough, no doubt and especially pain of that of a child, a stranger is tough and you've done it extremely well.
I wouldn't say this made me cry of that this made me really upset or sad. I don't really know why. I felt bad for the guy for sure but somehow, I couldn't connect, in that way. I did have goosebumps and cringed at some parts but couldn't feel the pity for that child and I'm in now way trying to affect you Maasi. :3

I will say one thing, you've used language brilliantly. I can only imagine how the kid sat through it. The parts with the nails and blood is a definite favorite. <3 

This somehow felt like death though. Maybe that's why I was unaffected. I've never feared death, maybe that's why it didn't affect me much.

But definitely, it is amazingly executed Maasi, it truly is. You've done your part very well. :)

I know you'll probably be pissed but I'm hoping I can be honest with you. :3
Edited by ARandKJFan - 9 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
adi whats this...plz tu kya kya sun ke aati hai nd itna painful likhti hai fir...
this was depressing...7 year old nd such painful death...the way u wrote his feelings..his helplessness...goddd...its so painful...no words to explain how perfectly u wrote this...
i dnt know wat to say...its amazing...
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aditi this is not fair

it is really very painful...

ab mind acha banane k liye ek happy wala os likho...

with lots of love
moumita
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail
He was only seven and had to die like this ðŸ˜­ Its really sad and depressing..
But brilliantly written.. My heart went out to him.. 😭

trishikarajput0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written...
but it was really a painful one...
but really loved it...
you really have penned the emotions very well...
Awesome os...
thanx for pm...
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi. I really don't know what to say. I mean this piece of your's just broke my heart. I could never imagine anyone going through such a thing. I mean it's so painful  to lose a child. But I'm glad you brought this topic up and made it aware to people that we need to keep a better eye on where our children are. So thank you. And do keep writing. 

Tashu.
Edited by .BezubaanPari. - 9 years ago
ShonaSparkzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am not very keen on calling it a beautiful os. Because both of us know it isn't. 
Sometimes words leave great impact and I'm proud to give you this complement that your words did.
Your description of the little boys interpretation for the scenario was so apt. He was scared but oblivious of the end this situation may lead to. Innocence is such a bliss. 
I must say the very course of your story made me skip a beat. I knew how it would end and yet I refused to believe and wished for a miracle so did you until the end and it showed in your writing. But well our wishes to live in delusion seizes the moment reality makes us face the harsh truth of life. How we wish this was all a story but yet be disappointed every time.  The best part well to be truthful the worst but still since I'm commenting on your writing skills I want to give you an applause for having faced reality and for not amending the story line in order to achieving a miraculous happily ever after ending. To write a death is as painful because you live the moment with your character. All in all this is a next step to your writing.  

Because few drops of water tell more than words and this is what my eyes said...
Edited by ShonaSparkzz - 9 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi... what was this.. I mean I agree great minds do take up words and plot them up.. write a beautiful story and make hearts scream for the write up..
But this one was well painfully portrayed.. And I was lost in the depth of its words..

Amazingly portrayed.