Posted: 9 years ago
godd😲
so sad😭
poor boy😭
well-written aditi🤗
oh my god aditi!
this was so painful!
i read this yesterday but could reply coz i was crying!
personally i hate tragedies! and this one!!!!
i have no strength to type now!
i'm gonna cry again i fear
so sorry about being late and not replying properly
-vinu

So sad bt reality..
awesome written
Res res res res   😆

Keep writing more sad stories. I'm probably the only person who wants to read sad stories 😛 But seriously you made me feel the pain. Above all this it was realistic, so i loved it moree 😳 
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
heart touching but painful... :'( 
Originally posted by exhalelove.

You are a brilliant writer!
Who are you?😊
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

I don't know whether I can say this but I'm so proud of you maasi for writing this one shot, I really am.Thank you so much niece Writing anything on death is tough, no doubt and especially pain of that of a child, a stranger is tough and you've done it extremely well. I guess :/
I wouldn't say this made me cry of that this made me really upset or sad. I don't really know why. I felt bad for the guy for sure but somehow, I couldn't connect, in that way. I did have goosebumps and cringed at some parts but couldn't feel the pity for that child and I'm in now way trying to affect you Maasi. :3 Finally😆 I got someone to find out flaws in the story. I really can't tell you how much I love you niece. Even I knew that I lack something in the OS for even I couldn't connect to it but then I didn't knew whats missing😕 Love you so much, now tell me where to improve too😆

I will say one thing, you've used language brilliantly. I can only imagine how the kid sat through it. The parts with the nails and blood is a definite favorite. <3 That was only thing that I imagined 😛

This somehow felt like death though. Maybe that's why I was unaffected. I've never feared death, maybe that's why it didn't affect me much. Haina? Even I never feared death, hell I am in awe with it. I take death as something glorious😆

But definitely, it is amazingly executed Maasi, it truly is. You've done your part very well. :)

I know you'll probably be pissed but I'm hoping I can be honest with you. :3 Anytime baccha🤗

I love you so much niece, trust me, I am not at all pissed. In fact I am one of those people who loves it when people point out flaws in their works, albeit in a polite manner though😆 That definitely tells me where am I going wrong and where I could improve. So, your honest views are always welcomed🤗❤️
Originally posted by akankshaArsha

adi whats this...plz tu kya kya sun ke aati hai nd itna painful likhti hai fir...
this was depressing...7 year old nd such painful death...the way u wrote his feelings..his helplessness...goddd...its so painful...no words to explain how perfectly u wrote this...
i dnt know wat to say...its amazing...
What do I do if my teacher tells me such stuffs?😆
I will never consider your opinion, you always find my works perfect when there is not even definition of perfect. Such a hopeless case you are🤣 Still thank you for liking this piece😳
Originally posted by sumimita

aditi this is not fair What do I do?😲

it is really very painful...

ab mind acha banane k liye ek happy wala os likho... I will give it a try, when I don't know myself😆

with lots of love
moumita
Thanks for your comment Moumita
Originally posted by neha_bbsr2005

He was only seven and had to die like this 😭 Its really sad and depressing..
But brilliantly written.. My heart went out to him.. 😭

Thanks Neha😃
I know man, thats very saddening😭