Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by trishikarajput0

Beautifully written...
but it was really a painful one...
but really loved it...
you really have penned the emotions very well...
Awesome os...
thanx for pm...
Thank you so much Trishika.
Originally posted by .BezubaanPari.

Aditi. I really don't know what to say. I mean this piece of your's just broke my heart. I could never imagine anyone going through such a thing. I mean it's so painful  to lose a child. But I'm glad you brought this topic up and made it aware to people that we need to keep a better eye on where our children are. So thank you. And do keep writing. 

Tashu.
Tashu🤗
Thank you so much, I can't tell you how much your comment means to me. I know I am being a bitch not commenting on your works but will do so when I get time😆
I know, how can anyone be so careless😡
Originally posted by Anjori_ArSha

heart touching but painful... :'( 
Thanks Anjori😊
Originally posted by tinatartari

So sad bt reality..
awesome written
Thank you so much Tina😊
Originally posted by aishu3003

godd😲
so sad😭
poor boy😭
well-written aditi🤗
Thanks Aish❤️
Originally posted by vinu127

oh my god aditi!
this was so painful!
i read this yesterday but could reply coz i was crying!
personally i hate tragedies! and this one!!!!
i have no strength to type now!
i'm gonna cry again i fear
so sorry about being late and not replying properly
-vinu

Its okay Vinu, not a big issue. Still thank you so much on coming here and commenting even when you hate tragedies. 
Now go and give me your accha vala comment on that ZaYa OS I wrote😆
Originally posted by -ZaYalicious-

Res res res res   😆
Wow! Do you have any idea how good you are at penning down certain feelings and emotions? 😃Omg..you described it so well ⭐️ And i love sad stories, so this one won my heart ❤️ Lol, thank god I got a angst lover here else these people would have killed me for writing angst😆

Keep writing more sad stories. I'm probably the only person who wants to read sad stories 😛 But seriously you made me feel the pain. Above all this it was realistic, so i loved it moree 😳 
Lolz, I am so going to dedicate all the angst I write to you so people will run after you for explanation and spare me🤣
Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -shenz-

Aditi... what was this.. I mean I agree great minds do take up words and plot them up.. write a beautiful story and make hearts scream for the write up..
But this one was well painfully portrayed.. And I was lost in the depth of its words..

Amazingly portrayed.

Thank you di🤗
Tell me one thing, why the hell don't you take up my calls? I want to talk to you so badly *pouts*
Originally posted by ShonaSparkzz

I am not very keen on calling it a beautiful os. Because both of us know it isn't. Sigh. Hard reality you hit me with girl🤔
Sometimes words leave great impact and I'm proud to give you this complement that your words did. Finally, this has to be the first time you are praising my use of words😆
Your description of the little boys interpretation for the scenario was so apt. He was scared but oblivious of the end this situation may lead to. Innocence is such a bliss. So effing true
I must say the very course of your story made me skip a beat. I knew how it would end and yet I refused to believe and wished for a miracle so did you until the end and it showed in your writing. But well our wishes to live in delusion seizes the moment reality makes us face the harsh truth of life. How we wish this was all a story but yet be disappointed every time.  The best part well to be truthful the worst but still since I'm commenting on your writing skills I want to give you an applause for having faced reality and for not amending the story line in order to achieving a miraculous happily ever after ending. To write a death is as painful because you live the moment with your character. All in all this is a next step to your writing.  

Because few drops of water tell more than words and this is what my eyes said...
What do i say to you, you know it all already, but just as you said, I wished I could keep the guy alive but it wasn't in my hand. 
Thank you so Much for such a detailed comment🤗
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Who are you?😊
 🤣 i will do today i was just a bit lazy:/
I did it chudail 
Edited by exhalelove. - 9 years ago