Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Aditi, two mind boggling OSES in a day one with raging emotions and one calm as a sea but so so deep. Like a silent knife cutting through me.
God. God. I literally lack words to tell you how amazing you are and how beautifully you weave emotions into words making these knots that choke you until you bleed and cry for that one character.
The way you described that innocent boy? omfg. His innocence, his wait and then that dreading silence that was looming forecasting something terrible to me and then finally finally when he tried but the car ddin't open?

OMG ADITI, To write about death and to write like this? Like this? Clawing other person and making them hurt? WOW! THIS IS SHEER GENIUS and your skills are pure beauty man. I love LOVEEE THIS and I'm going to reread even if it hurts like hell.
His screams, his pleads, his desperation, clinging to the last remnants of his life?
omg the way you described his mother and him waiting for his superhero father ;(( omg! and the blood oozing out of his skin cos of his attempts to escape, to live, to want to live? oh my god and that final defeat, that falling into the arms of death, that last call, that last moment?

GOSH ADITI, WHATCHA DOING TO ME?
THIS IS SO SO BEAUTIFUL and HEART WRENCHING and I'M PURELY AT LOSS OF WORDS.
You my girl are so so gifted <3
Rida
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: exhalelove.

Hiieee!!
I didnt know there's a writer hidden in you. You are just so flawless with your words and describing the emotions. For a start, let me just i appreciate the use to quote. It enhances the depth of the what you are going to write. This was heart breaking to be honest. Small children tend to lose their lives in their innocence. Parents are broken with only one question, how could death toy with innocence of my child. I knew the end Piyush was going to meet. Writing a death is a painful job.

laughing away merrily at yet another victory of his waiting for those flooding tears to cascade down the face of many.

I love this sentence. The way you wrote it from death's point of view is something amazing. I remember reading a book 'Book Thief' and death was narrating the story. You should read it. 

This was a pretty depressing one. Next time write a happy one ðŸ¤£

Kamini is here 🤣 🤗
Yeah dude, even I didn't knew about it 🤣 Eee, thank you. Oi maa, inni tareef. Maine mar jaana hai 😳 Deadline bata tareefo ki, after a certain time, people stop praising you na 🤣 I know yaar, when I heard of it, I couldn't even think of anything but this. I wanted to pout it all out so I did, in form of oneshot bu to literally feel death when you are blissfully unaware of it's existence is something I won't wish even up on my sworn enemy. 

Death is something I adore. I find death Gorgeous. I find it intriguing. No I am not going on a suicidal mission, but death just draws up my attention. So writing death is something I always want to do and I will, in a week I guess. 😆

Wrote complete mush, scrapping ya 🤣
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

Aditi, two mind boggling OSES in a day one with raging emotions and one calm as a sea but so so deep. Like a silent knife cutting through me. What was the other one bae? 😆
God. God. I literally lack words to tell you how amazing you are and how beautifully you weave emotions into words making these knots that choke you until you bleed and cry for that one character. Eee Thank you 😆 I can't believe you were so civil pehle, Ab toh puri anaconda hai tu 🤣
The way you described that innocent boy? omfg. His innocence, his wait and then that dreading silence that was looming forecasting something terrible to me and then finally finally when he tried but the car ddin't open? I know, right? I cried andar se when my teacher was telling me about this. Why do we even do that (._.)

OMG ADITI, To write about death and to write like this? Like this? Clawing other person and making them hurt? WOW! THIS IS SHEER GENIUS and your skills are pure beauty man. I love LOVEEE THIS and I'm going to reread even if it hurts like hell. I love death. Don't ask why, I just do. I don't mind writing death, it's sheer pleasure for me to write death. 🤣
His screams, his pleads, his desperation, clinging to the last remnants of his life?
omg the way you described his mother and him waiting for his superhero father ;(( omg! and the blood oozing out of his skin cos of his attempts to escape, to live, to want to live? oh my god and that final defeat, that falling into the arms of death, that last call, that last moment? I don't even know what I wrote there, jo man kiya bas muh utha ke likh diya 😆

GOSH ADITI, WHATCHA DOING TO ME? At present, I be torturing you by not telling you about anacondas 🤣
THIS IS SO SO BEAUTIFUL and HEART WRENCHING and I'M PURELY AT LOSS OF WORDS.
You my girl are so so gifted <3 Not anymore, not anymore. You be in my life ab na, to snatch mere saare gifts 🤣
Rida

Tu kitni civil che re pehle 🤣🤣