•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
as much as i miss 'hum hai dewaane'... that much i miss raju gudiya flute BGM... that was so soothing, fabulous tune 😳😳😳👏👏
yes his flute tune was so soothing
wish cvs had not changed raja so much
Originally posted by rima4ever

yes his flute tune was so soothing

😳
Originally posted by rima4ever

wish cvs had not changed raja so much

its ok for me
Originally posted by kajal99

😳
😛
Originally posted by kajal99

its ok for me
i know 😊
me too missing Raju Gudiya bonding and Raju's innocence in each one part of his work , his innocent smile , talk every .when ak punished Madhu by making her clean everyone's shoes and RAJU's tear and cry showed his pain and how he made Madhu comfort and gave his chocolate . I didn't understand some started saying Raju track acha nahin , he should be powerful but I loved RAJU a lot and VD's performance . I love the bg played I mean flute  by RAJU and won prize .
Originally posted by sree.gattu

me too missing Raju Gudiya bonding and Raju's innocence in each one part of his work , his innocent smile , talk every .when ak punished Madhu by making her clean everyone's shoes and RAJU's tear and cry showed his pain and how he made Madhu comfort and gave his chocolate . I didn't understand some started saying Raju track acha nahin , he should be powerful but I loved RAJU a lot and VD's performance . I love the bg played I mean flute  by RAJU and won prize .

agree sree. i miss him too.
vd rocked as rk, raju 👏
about the comment...  when hey were happy??!!