Arsh Os: Proposal Ka Locha....HBD Dmegha - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
just came across this thread...
update soon!
First of all a very happy birthday birthday meghu...our dmegha...
May god always bless you with lots of happiness...

Hey...
Happy birthday dear...

Here is your birthday gift..

Arsh Os

~~~~~~~~
~~~~

"Proposal Ka Locha"

The story starts with sid and riddhima again gets married but it's little change. In this story arman has also present in sidma's second marriage and he was very happy. And he was finally moved on and was became old arman with the help of shilpa. Shilpa always helped and support arman. She is the orphan. When she was 5yrs old she lost her parents in car accident. She leaves with her mother's elder sister her maasi who runs the NGO in Panchgani. In sanjeevni all loved shilpa so much. They give her a name "problen savoir" as she solved there problem a d always helped them.

Now the story starts after sidma returned to there three months honeymoon and arman started falling for shilpa and he accepted his feeling in front of our old dmg gang and all are happy for him. In fact after sidma returned there honeymoon they also told them arman's feeling about shilpa and both also happy and they hugged arman and were helping arman but help bus itni hi ki shilpa spent her most of the time with arman.

(Ab woh isse zayada kya madad kar sakte hain. Kyunki arman to sanjeevni ka love guru hain)

So all teamed up and they give duties arsh together and after they got duty together arman started flirting with shilpa and shilpa just blushing. 

Sabh kuch sahi chal rahata and arman was going to proposed shilpa but something changed. As shilpa childhood friend rehan had recently joined sanjeevni as an intern and shilpa was very happy and seeing her happy arman also happy and he also greet rehan happily but after few days he started angry on rehan because rehan was always chipkofying with shikpa.

He never leaved her alone and shilpa also enjoying his company this makes arman sad and feeling little jealous but slowly slowly his jealousy turned into anger when shilpa started ignoring him. She started talking less with arman and also she was not spending her time with him. And she was going out with rehan. This makes insecure and angry on rehan. But his anger increased when he heared rehan was talking with someone and was confessing his love for shilpa. Hearing this his anger rised and he goes from there and was searching for shilpa and he came across the children ward but he stop when he heared shilpa's laughing. 

He sees shilpa was dancing and playing with kids and she was making a train and moving like that and all the kids after her and they were enjoying it and laughing wholeheartedly. Seeing this his all anger vanished and were memorized and unknowingly he also started going towards that ward unknown to shilpa who was busy with one child and tickling him but rest of the kids seeing him and were silently laughing as arman signed them not to do anything so that shilpa didn't aware of his presence.

After tickling that kid shilpa stand up but her head got colided with arman's chest and feeling her head on her chest arman closed his eyes and feeling someone shilpa immediately turned back and sees arman was standing there and she surprised seeing him and asked him but he didn't give her answer as he was lost in shilpa beauty but soon he come out of his lala land when he hears his pager beep and he goes from there. As it was an emergency surgery so he left.

After sometimes he come out of his surgery and was feeling very tired so he directly goes to cafe to grab one coffee and also spend his time with his friends and his shilpa. He entered the cafe but stopped when he sees shilpa in rehan arms. He gets shocked and hurt. His anger rised seeing them and his eyes turned into red and he immediately goes towards them and pulled shilpa to him and she just landed on his chest and gets confused and she looked in his eyes and sees his blood shot red eyes and gets scared and before she could say anything arman dragged her and goes to recreation room and started flaring up and he lash out his anger on her and says some wrong word to her.

Hearing such accusations shilpa's eyes were filled with tears and she runningly goes from there. On the other hand seeing her cryingly goes from there arman frustratedly banged his hand on the wall and was feeling guilty so he also goes from there.

After two-three days of this incident arman constantly trying to asked forgiveness from shilpa but sometimes she was ignoring his talks and sorries and sometimes she was avoiding him. This makes arman restless.

After one week of whole attempt of asking forgiveness from shilpa still he didn't get her forgiveness so he helplessly sitting on cafe and was thinking about shilpa.

SCENE SHIFT-----
IN CAFE-----

Arman and sid is sitting in canteen and discussing about one patient case. After sometimes when discussion is over arman says to sid

Arman: sid I am tensed.

Sid: what happened arman? Is everything ok? Your health?

He asked very worriedly and arman sees this and smiles lightly and says

Arman:  relax dud i am fine you don't need to be worried.

Sid: If you fine then what happened and why you are tense? Is something bothering you?

Arman nodded his head in positive and sid gets more worried and says

Sid: what happened?

Arman: I am feeling nervous..

Sid: nervous?? For what?

Arman: i am feeling nervous because I am thinking as how do I proposed shilpa?

Hearing this sid started laughing madly and arman looked at him with horrified face and says to him

Arman: what happened sid? Why you are laughing madly?

But sid couldn't stop and laughing continuously and this makes arman frustrated so he yells loudly

Arman: sid if you done now can you stop laughing?

Hearing arman frustrating voice sid stopped laughing and arman say

Arman: couldn't you please tell me why you are laughing like mad?

Sid: because I am not believing the hottest and heartthrob doctor of sanjeevni the love guru is feeling nervous for proposing his girl shilpa

Saying this he again started laughing and arman looked him serious and says angrily

Arman: stopped laughing sid please I am serious

He says last line with pleaded face and sid sees this and he become serious and says

Sid: i am sorry arman i don't mean to hurt its just that I am teasing you. Sorry yaar now tell me what's the problem? And why you are feeling nervous for proposing shilpa?

Hearing this arman glared sid and says

Arman: jayada hoshiyar mat bano jaise ki tumhe sarri baat pata nahi hain.

Sid: are baba gussa kyun ho raha hain sorry yaar main to bus tera mood theek karne ki koshish kar raha ths. Jabse shilpa tujhse baat nahi kar rahi tujhe avoid kar rahi hain tera chehra utra hua rehta hain.

Arman: haan to kya karu main sid? Shilpa mujhse baat hi nahi kar rahi to mera chehra to aise hi rahega na. Haan maanta hoon main ki maine bahut badi galti ki par main kya karta? Main shilpa ko nahi dekh sakta. I know main thoda jerkly or possessively behave kar raha hoon but kya karu apne past ke vajah se thodasa insecure feel kar raha hoon. 

Sid: i understand arman but please apne past ko apne present se compare mat karo. And rehan and shilpa are best friends and rehan ki ek girlfriend hain and coincidentally uska naam bhi shilpa hain. Bus fark itna hain hamari shilpa "shilpa malhotra" hain aur uski shilpa "shilpa mehra" hain. Aur tu yeh bhi jaanta hain shilpa tujhse bepanah pyaar karti hain.

Arman: I know aur main apni galti maan bhi raha hoon par main kya karoo?

Before sid could say anything they heared riddhima and shilpa voice who was talking and laughing. Seeing shilpa laugh arman was memorized but soon he come out to his lala land when sid was shaking him and he sees him and then arman stand up from his seat and he pulled his beside chair for shilpa but she ignored him and she sits beside sid chair and riddhima sits beside arman.

Seeing this arman become sad and he goes from there and sidma and shilpa sees this. Shilpa ka bhi man nahi laga so woh bhi chali gaye. Both sidma sees this and shaking there head disbelievinglyand now they desided they will play the cupid in arman and shilpa's love story.

SCENE SHIFT----
ON 31ST DECEMBER 2014

The whole sanjeevni staff organized the new year party and all are enjoying it. After sometimes arman and sidma comes together and they greet everyone.

Both sidma were talking with riddhima's family whereas arman was talking with some senior and after getting free from them he sits in one corner and continuously staring the enterence gate and was waiting for shilpa. 

It has been 15minutes and he was continuously staring enterence gate and was waiting for shilpa but she didn't came. This irritated arman and he goes to bar tender for drink and both sidma sees this and they goes to arman and riddhima says

Riddhima: kya hua arman tum itne irritate kyun lag rahe ho?

Arman: irritate nahi hou to kya karoo riddhima shilpa abhi tak nahi aayi.

Sid says in his teasing voice

Sid: ohho... so you are missing shilpa? Kya baat hain? Par tum fikar mat karo woh kissi bhi waqt aati hi hogi. Aur jabh tak woh nahi aati hum to hain hi tujhe entertain karne ke liye.

Hearing this arman glared sid and then he turned to riddhima and says

Arman: riddhima agar tum apne pati se pyaar karti ho na to samjhalo isse mujhse aisa mazak na kare warna abhi main isse aisa maarunga ki yeh yaad rakhega.

Hearing this riddhima glared arman and then he smacked sid on his head and sid says

Sid: uff riddhima tum iski baat sunke mujhe kyun maar rahi ho yaar yeh mujhe nahi maar sakta. Aakhir iska best friend jo hoon. Air arman yaar chill bro main to bus mazak kar raha tha. Apna chehra dekh tu are aa jaye ghi shilpa.

Arman: yaar main kya karoo ek to vaise bhi mera dimag kharabh hain jabse shilpa mujhse baat nahi kar rahi hain uss vajah se. Main kaise usse samjhau?

Riddhima: simple to hain arman. Tum usse apne pyaar ka izhaar karo. Yaar usse proposed karo aur samjhao.

Arman: yahi to rona hain. Mere pyaar ke "proposal ka locha" hain. Main usse izhaar hi nahi kar paa raha. Jabh bhi usse proposed karne jaata hoon kuch na kuch gadbad ho hi jaati hain. Kabhi kabhi to aisa lagta hain ki main aur shilpa ek doosre ke liye bane hi nahi hain.

Saying this he turned his face away from them and become sad. On the other hand hearing this sidma also become sad and both started signing each other.

After sometimes both sidma sees shilpa was entering in party hall and she was wearing a red saree and was looking very beautiful and both sidma smiles and sid put his hand on arman's shoulder who was his back on shilpa . When he feels someone arms on his shoulder and he sees sid has put his hand on his shoulder and indicating him to looked that direction and sees shilpa was coming towards that.

Seeing shilpa was coming towards them he becomes happy and smiles but sad when he sees shiloa moved to riddhima and hugged her and then she hugged sid and wishes them but she was ignoring him but sid assured him through his eyes and he held riddhima hands for dance.

Now arman and shilpa were standing alone and arman approached to shilpa and asked for a dance but shilpa says no to him and arman become sad and says

Arman: I know shilpa maine tumhe bahut hurt kiya hain and i am really sorry for that. But please don't ignore me. I can't bear your ignorance. Please shilpa please forgive me. I promised you I want do this again. Please give me one last chance.

Hearing arman pleads shilpa heart melt and she smiled to arman and held her hand in front of him and asking for hand shake and arman smiles at this and shake his hand with her and shilpa says

Shiloa: arman it's ok lekin main yeh nahi jaanti ki tum uss waqt mujgpe cheekhe kyun but you hurt me on that time but know aajse ek naya saal shuru ho raha hain so hame abh poorani baatein bhool kar aage badhna chahiye.

Arman just nodded his head and both hugged each other and sidma sees this and smiles and sid says

Sid: finally dono ke beech saari misunderstanding clear ho gaye hain abh hame in dono ko ek doosre se confession karwana hoga.

Riddhima: you are right sid.

Saying this both hugged each other and enjoyed the party.

After sometimes the count down began and the clock indicates 12o'clock and all are wishing "Happy New Year" to each other and arsh also wished this by hugging each other. After sometimes the party was over and both sidma and arsh goes together for walk as it was a two days holiday for sanjeevni. So after sometimes sid sees the tea stall and winked at riddhima and both goes tea stall and took tea but before that undone ne arsh ki tea main nashe wali goli milayi taaki woh dono nashe ki haalat main apna pyaar kabool kare.

So unhone arsh ko woh wali chai pilayi uske baad arman ne sidma ko unke ghar choda then he was going to drop shilpa.

After stopping the car in front of shilpa house both come out from car and were talking wheb suddenly shilpa felt dizzy and before she could fall arman hold her by her bare waist. Feeling arman hand on her waist shilpa get shivered and arman also feels this and he pulled shilpa closed to him and now both are so closed to each other and were looking each other eyes but soon there eyelock broke when suddenly shilpa started laughing and arman got confused as why suddenly shilpa started laughing and also he was feeling little dizzy but he feels shilpa had rested her head on his broad chest and she was roaming her finger on his bare chest.

Feeling shilpa's finger in his chest arman eyes were filled with desire and he looked shilpa and shilpa also looking him. Now both's face come slowly slowly closer. Now there is no gap between there face. There noses were touching and slowly arman bent down to captured shilpa but shilpa smiled naughtily and she pushed him and runs from there.

On the other hand sudden move of shilpa shocked arman but soon his shocked turned into smile and he also run beside shilpa to catch her and both were running and laughing when suddenly arman caught shilpa wrist and pulled her but with a sudden pull shilpa lost her balance and both arman and shilpa fall on the ground and shilpa rested her head on arman's chest and arman's hand were protectively on shilpa.

After sometimes both looked each other and they started laughing like kid.

(Abh unpe woh nashili tablet asar kar rahi hain)

Soon shilpa started beating arman and arman was shocked by sudden attack and he held her wrist lightly and shilpa says in childish voice

Shilpa: mujhe chodo arman mujhe tumko maarna hain.

Arman: are magar kyun?

Shilpa: kyuki tum bevakoof ho.

Arman: main aur bevakoof??

Shilpa: haan agar tum samajdar hote to tum mujhe abh tak proposed kar chuke hote.

Hearing this arman shocked then he smiled and pulled her closer and shilpa looking him with her bigged eyes and arman also looking her and then he cupped her face and moved her face closer to himself and then he sees her face and then his gaze moved towards her eyes and sees her eyes were closed so he bent little and kissed her forehead then he kissed her both eyes then cheek then knows then his eyes landed on her lips and he couldn't wait and captured her lips and started kissing her slowly and shilpa gets shocked and she sees arman by opening her eyes and sees his eyes were closed and he drowned into that moment so she also closed her eyes and started kissing him.

Feeling shilpa response now he started kissing her passionately and shilpa also responded with equal passion after sometimes both parted and arman rested his forehead on shilpa and soon he says

Arman: shilpa tum to meri life ke barein main mere past ke barein main sabh jaanti ho. Main apne past ki vajah se kitna toot chuka tha. Andere main ji raha tha lekin tum meri zindagi main ek roshni bankar aayi ek pari aur mujhse mere sarein dukh dur kar diye. Tum meri angel ho aur main apni angel aur main iss angel ko kissi aur ke saath share nahi kar sakta. 

Hearing this shilpa looked him and her eyes were filled with tears and arman sees this and whipped her tears and says

Arman: yaar tum ladkiya proposal ke samay roti kyun ho?

Hearing this shilpa lightly smacked him and arman smiles and says

Arman: I love you shilpa... I love you so much..

Hearing this shilpa smiles and says

Shilpa: I love you too arman.

Saying this both hugged each other and started talking and were dreaming and after sometimes feeling weakness because of that tablet they slept in each other arms and were dreaming there beautiful future..

res
Unres

Aww meghu it was so cute just like you and to whom it was dedicated.
I just loved that.
I liked sidma and arsh both first time.

Ps: sorry for the late comment and happy belated birthday VK.Edited by -Aditi. - 9 years ago
awww sooo cute!!!! & happy b'day dmegha ðŸ˜›
                           HAPPY BIRTHDAY

DMEGHA

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COMES TRUE

Happpieee birthday. ...sweety ...enjoye and have a blast