SS:Till Death do Us Apart (Part 2 Pg 9 Updated! 24th July)

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey there people! 

I know I already have two stories running but I couldn't help but explore this side of me as well. I have been meaning to write this for a while now but never got the time to. It's supposed to be the mysterious story with supernatural stuff and all. I know it sounds crazy but...it's my imagination. 
So please bare with me 

I am posting a prologue...Do tell me if you like it our not. 

PrOlOgUe

They surrounded us like a swarm of bees circling a bee hive. With every inch they got closer and my heartbeat fastened. It was almost a seen from a movie where the good guys are trapped in the middle and the villain having the upper hand is circling them. They flashed their toothy grins and my grip around the sword tightened. It was now or never.

I leapt forward with all the force I could sustain and pushed my sword inside the disgusting son of a gun in front of me. Black liquid oozed out if his gut and he turned into ash. I smiled at my little victory. But look like my celebration was interrupted by the other bone headed creatures who didn't seem happy that I killed their friend. I had only killed one and there were a thousand more around us already. Stupid Idea!

I backed away from them until my back hit the other three of my partners.

"That was kind of pointless." One of them blurted out.

"Don't you think I know that already." I said with frustration.

"Enough both of you. This is not the time for your silly fights. We have something more important to handle in front of us." The third one shouted. He was right we had more important things at hand. They were circling in on us pretty fast and if we didn't do something we would be dead meat!

"Spie...try to sustain all the energy you can and release it at them, Quick!" I said to the person standing behind me.

"Don't call me that!" She exclaimed and I shook my head. She did as I said. For a moment there was silence even the Bone heads were wondering what we were upto and suddenly there was a loud buzzing noise and loud burst of purple energy flew through Spie's hands and hit the Bones full force. Thousand of them fell down with only remains of ash left. I started slicing my way through the bonies and as did R.

It was not long until the only remains that these creatures existed was just black ash. I was pnating heavily by the time R and Spie came running towards me.

"Good job gurl! I am proud of you." R said patting me on the back. I smiled at his father-like tone and said, "I am proud of you guys too."

"If you are done rejoicing can we go home now I have to go to work tomorrow." Spie said with her usual attitude. She started walking towards the path we had come from and I sighed deeply.

"Is she ever gonna change?" R asked quietly.

"I don't know R...I don't know" I replied looking the retreating back of the person who used to be my...best friend.

~~~~

Edited by Live-life - 9 years ago
*Reserved*
Err, okay? Where do you get such ideas from Nabs?? πŸ˜† Such an overactive imagination! πŸ˜†

It was written brilliantly though! πŸ‘

Suspense, mystery and comedy all in one! It takes a lot to get those tricky genres incorporated in a mere prologue! πŸ˜²

By the way, it felt like some gang fighting crimes, like Power Rangers? πŸ˜† I'm royally confused, as of now. 

I can't wait to see how you explore this! πŸ˜‰
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 9 years ago
Prologue seems intresting...

Cnt soon😊
great concept
love it
cont soon
Awesome start Nabee.
Loved it.
But as always u didn't disclose the pairs name..
Con soon..
lovely dear thanks for pm
Awsumm Start Sishta!! But Err..It seemed a more sci-fi and suspense kinda thingy!! *Scratches My Head!* Hum thoda conphusiya gaya hunn..πŸ˜† It basically seemed to me a gang who save ppl frm Weirddd Things!?!!?! Like Power Rangers? πŸ˜• But loved the start! U didnt disclose the persons! But I can guess..😊 Thanxx For Pm...Continuee Soonz!
Very interesting Nabi 
do continue soon  πŸ˜Š
Awesome concept dear
loved it
quite interesting
continue soon
prologue is intersting
 start was great
lagta hai suspense too much hai but saath saath comedy aur thrillers bhi hai
i guess action pack of fiction rahega nah

but one thing app ne toh suprise ko by god hard suprise rakha kiwu ke who r leading actors you didn't disclose

really wanna know ke who it is actual on ,i mean which couple

thnk for pm thou doll
lovely