Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
interesting dear..
plz continue soon
thanks 4 pm
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Heya peeps! I am here with the first part of this update...Since many of you feel like this is more of a power ranger/mystery theme than supernatural. I have decided to change the concept. Why not go with what you people think it is?! I am sorry if I disappoint anyone with not making this supernatural anymore. Maybe next time when I don't have so much going in life...I could treat you all with a Supernatural piece of work. So sorry again.

CHAPTER 1

I sat inside the car looking at the scenery passing by. It was nothing special just a few trees and plants but to me it was more than what usual people saw it as. The greenery growing on those branches was life and when that life ended the leaves fall to the ground turning to the color of autumn. They die to let new life be born and flourish. Call it irony but even as they die they turn a beautiful autumn color. That explains the saying that "there is beauty in everything."

I tilted my head a little and rested it on my arm. Though it was a smooth ride but my mind was far away from peace. A lot had happened since I had set foot in this city. Events that took place had changed my views towards a lot of things that I believed, which always had a logical explanation. But now they all seemed a bunch of lies that were told to me.

I inhaled sharply alarming the person sitting opposite me.

"Are you okay?" he asked with an  expression of worry on his face. It was all a false pretence to gain my trust. But I wasn't as nave as he judged me to be.

"Yeah. I am fine," I replied plainly not wanting to make further conversation. He had already said a lot and I didn't have anything to say then and nor do I now. I was in no mood to socialize. As the expression of worry left his face he settled back again in his seat, leaned his head backward and went back to sleep.

When I had first met him a few hours ago he had seemed like a warm and friendly type of a guy. In fact in just one meeting I could tell that he had a fatherly approach toward me. He was smart with his choice of words though. He almost had me fooled with his act of innocence and friendliness. Yes there was something different about him from that others who surrounded me, which made him stand out. Call it hunch but there seemed to be more to him than what met the eye. But the fact that he is different doesn't change who he is. He is a monster! A cruel beast who had just manipulated me, used me...a few hours ago.

Though I really wanted to believe in the good side of him that I got a glimpse of in the park, I really did. I wanted to trust the man who had sat beside me in the park and held me in a warm embrace just like my father used to. I wanted to trust the man who had had reassured me that everything will be alright. It was tempting! But it was a lie! Everything won't be aright, ever. At this point I could trust no one.

~In the Headquarters~

"Hey R, power up the tracking system will you?"

"Sure. But you know checking their location every five minutes won't make them arrive here any earlier. Plus I am bored at staring at the screen for the past hour. Could we please just do something else?" R said with a pleading tone.

"I know. But I am just really eager you know. What is taking them so long?" Tori said worriedly. This was the billionth time she had asked the question in the past hour.

R sighed and shook his head in a knowing way, "I knew you weren't going to budge from this place. Fine! Stay here and play the game of staring at the blinking red dot. It's not gonna make it move any faster! Mein chala coffee pene.." with that R left the room.

"Maybe R is right. I thinking about this too much. I should wait for them arrive. Till then I am gonna go have a coffee as well," Tori said thoughtfully. But just as she was about to go her gaze fell on the computer screen and she yelled loudly, "R! Get you're a** over here. Right now!"

Hearing Tori's eager voice R came running with a coffee mug in his hand. The contents of the mug were half spilled on the floor because of the running, "What is it T?! Itna zor se kyun chilla rahi hai. Look what you made me do! My poor coffee is on the floor. And that was the last of it!" R said. It looked he was almost about to cry.

"Would stop your whining and come and have a look at this? They are almost here!" Tori exclaimed with a hint of excitement.

The spilt coffee forgotten R ran towards the computer and looked at the blinking red dot. They were indeed very close to the headquarters. They could be here any moment now. "C'mon let's go gather everyone in the conference room."

Tori nodded and both of them left the place to gather everyone. The red dot was blinking profusely on the screen And just after a second the screen went blank with only one phrase visible.

"TRACKER DISCONNECTED!"

~~~~~~

"Your life doesn't get better by chance, it get's better by change."-Divergent, by Veronica Roth

This hear is a little quote for the next update. Hope you liked this one though.

Do leave your precious comments and likes.Thanks!

Until laters! 

Edited by Live-life - 9 years ago
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Ahaan..Me First!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ And Im lovin it!! πŸ˜‰ Hmm..So you decided to change the plot! And keep it Power Rangers kinda stuff..Good! Im happy and will read whateva u write! 😊 Awsumm Update Sishtaa..❀️ So the person written about below is talking about the same person in the woods! But what happened between them that led to an estranged realation? And how did he use the other one?? I loved the Convo of R And Tori..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bechara R..πŸ˜† Aur Tracker disconnected?? What the heck happened!!??!! Thanxx fr pm..Continuee Soonz!!Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
interesting update dearπŸ˜ƒ
loved itπŸ˜ƒ
fantastic description!πŸ‘
n this..tracker disconnected??
WTH?? kya ho gaya??
waiting for next update
continu soon
thankx for pm
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Interesting Nabi dear 
but why Tracker DCT  
but nice update 
thanks for the PM 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
WOW
SUPER
great update
love it
cont soon
tiakhan98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely dear thanks for pm
sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
interesting update dearπŸ˜ƒ
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
A supernatural story? Hell I am inπŸ˜ƒ
Though i am confused somewhatπŸ˜† but i know you will clear my confusion once you upload the story😳