Arjun

SS:Till Death do Us Apart (Part 2 Pg 9 Updated! 24th July) - Page 6

Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ll_megha_ll

Wow dear...

It's awesome, blossom, amazing, fantastic, fabulous, super duper, blockbuster, rocking update...

Just loved it...

Do continue soon...

And thanks for the pm...

Sorry for short comment as i have some work that's why but after 1st August i will give long comment

Hey Di! No problem! I understand chill. And I am glad you liked the update so much. 
And man all those words! Hhaha. 

Thank you! Love you for that! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greensakthi thumbnail
nice,
no, v won't be disappointed, even if u've  changed every new chap as a new concept, , we'll happily take it as a new OS!👍🏼

so give us the next OS dr!😉

con soon dr!!
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow... vry intrestinggg😉 update soon nabi.. Proud of u buddy🤗
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
superb
loved it
Conti soon
Thanks for the pm
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow.
nice update..
so R n tori convo was good...
n what tracker git disconnected..
update soon
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello! Back with the nest part. Won't say anything else...Go ahead and read it 😆

CHAPTER 2

BLOOD.

That was the last thing I saw before I blacked out. Even though I was unconscious I could hear muffled voices around me. They had a urgent tone to them. I tried to force my eyes open but couldn't do so. Am I dead? Maybe this is what it feels like to be dead. I tried moving my limbs that didn't work either. Now I definitely am dead. Was I heaven already? Or maybe even in hell..? But then how could I talk to my self and hear those voices? This was a new addition to the already bizarre day.

If I was dead I would surely meet my...father at some stage. Is this stage called purgatory then? Where I can still talk to myself...Whatever it is I don't make any effort to find out. In a way it was a relief. In any other situation I wouldn't have been happy to die but right now I couldn't me more happier. If I die it means I don't have to go through the procedure. It was indeed a relief.

The muffled voices. They are here again. M I hearing things even after I am dead or is this how purgatory works? Or even worse...am I dreaming?

~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~

"Is she breathing?" R whispered quietly as if she would wake up if he talked too louder. But in return he got a smack on his arm.

"No-duh. Then why do you think her chest is rising and falling smarty pants?" Tori replied sarcastically.

"You could have just said that plainly as well. You didn't have to hit me for it. Ow! My poor arm. Oh.My.God.! It's red!" R exclaimed being the usual Drama Queen.

Tori shook her head at R's over acting, " Will you stop being a drama queen and help me rub her feet. She is dangerously cold."

R and Tori both rubbed her feet rigorously to warm her up. Her face was contorted as if she was in extreme pain. Her lips were parted as well.

Tori covered her with a blanket and gestured R to keep rubbing her limbs to warm her up and left the room for a short while.

"So, since you can't speak I'll have to introduce myself first. Hey! My name is R. And you are?" R started talking to the unconscious body.

"Oh sorry. I keep forgetting that you can't speak. And you are serioualy damn cold. Are you like cold blooded or something? OMG! Even worse, are you like a vampire?2 R said continuing with his bizarre questions.

Her body stirred and R moved away from her alarmed at the sudden movement. Just then Tori walked in with more blankets and noticed R pushing himself into the wall with a scared expression.

"What the heck are you doing R?" Tori asked confused with his behaviour.

"T-T-Tori...I think s-s-she is a v-v-v-vampire," R said stuttering.

"What?!" Tori exclaimed, "Nonsense! Are you out of your mind?!" just as she uttered those words her body moved again and this time her eye lids fluttered.

"Quick R cover her with these blankets! I'll get her something hot to drink." R did as Tori said. Color was returning to her contorted face.

And her eyes snapped open. She sat up and observed her surroundings. Then her gaze hovered over R. and in an instance R backed away a little. "Where am I?" she asked him.

R, still a little hesitant of her now conscious state yelled to Tori, " T! She is awake, Come fast!"

Tori came running through the door with a mug of brewing hot liquid. She sat beside the just awakened soul.

"Hey...welcome back. How do you feel now?" Tori asked politely.

"I am...feeling better," she replied, "Where am I?" she whispered looking around.

"Relax. You're in my apartment. By the way I am Tori. And what's your..."

"Kiara." The girl replied even before Tori could finish her sentence.

"Kiara...that's a nice name. Do you...um..remember what happened before you blacked out?"Tori asked in a gentle voice.

"I-I-I-I don't know," Kiara replied fidgeting with her fingers.

----------------------------------------

Done! So how was it? Do leave you precious comments and likes! 

Until laters! And No Pm's for this...Sorry...net problem...but you are free to share it with your amigos...😉

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nabz!!!!!!🤗This is fab yaar!👏
Loved it❤️ Fun to read😃
😆R's too funny😆 I think he's the insane one aha. 🤣
I mean who talks to a person,
when the person is unconscious 😆
Drama queen {the right name for him}😆 😉
Lovely my dear❤️
@NO pm🤢 😆
Do Update Soonx😃
Otherwise you know im capabale of doing
anything to you donkey😛 😆
{Just kidding}😉
Will be waiting😉 xx
Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, another story Nabs! Just read the first chapter. 
And what did you say..is it gonna be supernatural? Im all for it, pls. 

Very well described. An update full of curiosity. I wonder what had happened between the two beings in the car. Curious, curious!

R and T... giggles! They sound like creatures from other world. Well i might be wrong. So who are these people they are eager to welcome. 

Off to read next. And big huggy wala sorry for being a late commenter. Ajj chuti hai, so im here your honour! *wink*
Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter two, short update kyun?
So someone attacked them, i mean her. Then how did she end up in the apartment plus where is that man who she kind of felt like her father.? More questions. Sorry im just throwing thrm back to you, may be i should zip...

So kiara's father died, its funny but true about death. Best it comes unknown and at anytime but not other way round.

I just loved R in this update. Haha! I can actually imagine his dead scared expression against the wall. Lol. It's gonna be fun.

She was cold or is she cold? Conphused.!

Whats more? Update soon.! Waiting. *Smiles*
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwsssmmm update
Loved it
Cont sooon
Thanks for PM