*~ Happy Birthday to Our Angel, Anam Ali ~*

Posted: 9 years ago

It is a very special day today. You ask me why? Look at what's happening.

Naz: Yipeee! I'm so excited for today.

*Surveen is thinking*

Prii: I hope we have everything here. Let me see. Balloons, Check. Gifts, Check. Party Hats, Check. Cake...

Yuvraj: And cake's ready. *Sets the cake on the table* Oh I'm loving this new era. You get ready-made cake mixes. It's going to be fun shopping with Naz.

Veera: Yeah! You don't get these back at Poland.

Surveen: Don't get too familiar. We're here only to make someone's day very special. We will have to go back.

Naz: Oh Yuvraj! You party pooper!!

*Karam Rajpal comes in dusting*

Prii: Karam The party hall has been completely cleaned.

Karam: Thank you Prii!

Yuvraj: Hey Naz! So everything's set?

Naz: Yes Yuvraj! We just have to set everything up. Wanna help?

Yuvraj: Of course. Do you think I traveled from Mumbai to here just to do nothing?

*Everybody laughs, Karam comes in with a confused look on his face*

Surveen: Can someone please tell me why we're here?  How do these people wear such ridiculous clothes? I could have gone for a movie or taken a nap. πŸ˜†

*Naz nudges her on the shoulder*

Prii: Guys! HUSH! We're here to celebrate HER Birthday!

Karam: And who would that be?

Yuvraj: Can't you remember a simple thing Karam?! It's HER birthday!

Karam: Yuvraj! Will you stop annoying me and tell me whose birthday it is?

It's Anam's Birthdayyy!

Yes! It's our very own Anam aka Anam Ali's birthday today. And that's a special day. Even Yuvraj, Surveen, Naz, Prii, Wardah, Kiret, Karam, Purab and whole Nadaan Parinde and Topper of the Year Forums Members are here also.

Let's wish her. Shall we?

Credits
QH_DDEJ_Fan
Naz_YuvReen

-DevilGal-

Edited by Naz_YuvReen - 9 years ago
.: Credits :.

QH_DDEJ_Fan: - HB Header, Tags, Write-up & Siggies
Naz_YuvReen: - Birthday Thread & Messages
-DevilGal- : - Name Tags
Edited by QH_DDEJ_Fan - 9 years ago

Naz_YuvReen
Very very happy birthday AnamπŸ₯³ Hope you have a great time spending with your family and friends. Love you soo much as friend and even as a sister. You are always ready to help me. I can't live without talking to you. You are the bestest sister ever!! I can discuss everywith with you. Patha hai, you are the only one with whom I discuss my personal life! You are really special for me Anam. Really.. am crying now thinking about our great times on Suvreen Guggal Forum. It was an amazing time. And then you become a Coolbie here. I was sooo happy hearing that.! :D
You are always helping me out of troubles. When I feel bad, I always like to tell to you. Now I think you feel you are special.😳 If not , then let me tell you more clearly! I am really praying for god to make you always happy in life. You deserve to be happy girl! You are soo sweet person. I didn't know that I will open your Birthday Thread as Simran was thinking of opening it, so gave that mission to her. But she does not have time now. So I have planned a surprise Thread with Pryanka. I am soo happy that I could open your birthday thread as you are always opening mine. Hope you are having a great birthday. Wishing you happiness and health in your life. Hope you got many great gifts from all of your friends / family. Now, I am again talking too much I think..πŸ˜ƒ You made me really emotional. Can't help writing and writing.. :D
Hope you are feeling well and hope you are liking your new job. My all your dreams and wishes come true!

God bless you sweetheart, take care please!

.S.i.m.r.a.n.
Happy Birthday Anam!!! πŸ₯³

hope you have an amazing birthdayπŸ€—i know this bday's a special one, esp. bc of your advance in your career. so happy for you! wishing you the best- you deserve it! really glad to have a friend like you, Ani. not just b/c our interests tend to match on a lot of things, but b/c you are truly a good person and a friend anyone would be lucky to have. you are caring, smart, funny, honest, and a great friend- plz don't ever change. Have a rocking birthday and year ahead, now and always. and do have your fav chocos on this day. πŸ₯³Love you girlie. party hard. & may all your dreams and wishes come true. 
God bless :)

& here's a bday siggy for you. made by tanya, on req :)

Ohmyjerryworld
Happy birthday πŸ€— Anam
Wish u awsome & rocking bday :)
Have fun enjoy ur day ❀️

-DevilGal-

I hope and pray this is the best birthday yet:) May you have many,many,many more successful years to come. Add a huge dose of happiness to., it rocks...lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mummy !!πŸ€—β€οΈ

love your riyu bachaπŸ€—πŸ₯³

..Cinderella...
Wish you a very happy birthday Anam!!!πŸ₯³ may you live long and may God bless you always & you keep smiling!πŸ€—
I hope you become more active so that our bond becomes more deep!😳

Gift

Aahaana
Many Many Happy Returns of the day, AnamπŸ€—

May all of your wishes and dreams come true...have a great year ahead!

Hugs,
Melz

ShivinkiJas
Wishing U a Very Very Happy B'day Ani ... may ur This b'day Brings lots of happiness and all ur Wishes come true and I know how Desperately u want ur dreams to come true . many many happy Returns of the day . I m so happy dat i Got u as a best bussy cum sister and never knew  we will become so close and Now i m wishing U B'day first Time. This B'day brings lots of joys , Gifts and Hugs and many many others things for U dat u can cherish all Ur Life. 
Happy Birthday Once again . Love ya Lots ... Waheguru bless U πŸ˜Š

Wahian4lyf
Dear Anam,

Happy birthday! May God bless you with happiness and success! It's been wonderful being friends with you and I enjoy talking to you! Have an amazing birthday! 

Love, 
Kiret <3 

& here are my gifts

JustMySelf
Happiest birthday dearest didu πŸ€—
may all ur dreams n wishes cum true..may God guide protect save u 4m every danger..may u always remain d topper in every field..may u stay healthy wealthy wise n content forever..ur d bestest didu of d world n i wish u d bestest things of this world on this spl day ..lu didu ur a rockstar πŸ€—

shweta6767
May ur special day..
Surrounded wid happiness.
Filled wid laughter,
Wrapped wid pleasure,
Brightened wid fun,
Blessed wid love,
Remembered wid joy
and enriched wid hopes.

mizzle22
Birthday wishes..to the best advisor ever..the one person who remains calm always..the author of TRT..the best visitor of the gym.. πŸ˜‰ to my dear sister who has been there for me at all times, be it happy,sad, troubled..and has managed to bring a smile when I'm upset..
Happy birthday Ani di. Have a super day..Hope you have a lovely year ahead. Wish all your wishes come true..πŸ˜ƒ

aishu3003

wish ya a very happy b'day😊

may ur wishes cum true😊

aishu⭐️

krupaa

Aaj hai special day
Hai kisi khaas ka birthday
Par hai kaun yeh khaas ???
Jo dur hokar bhi hai itne pass...
Na tumhe kabhi dekha na kabhi mile
IF par shuru hue the yeh silsile
Hie hello se bane hum friend
Ab nahi is dosti ka koi end
Kyunki muje pyaari hai is dost ki yaari
Coz karti yeh baatein dher saari
Baatein aise jo sabko bhaaye
Isiliye to sab tuje itna chahe
Bas itna hi kehna tha tujse
Will you be my friend till the end...
Happy Birthday Anam
May God Bless You and all your dreams and wishes comes true
Have a great life ahead dear.
Hugs

Vivirti_Suvian2

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE YOUR ALL WISHES COMES TRUE

PoohLover

Happy happy birthday anu..one of the cutest and sweetest friend i met on I-F..its been always a pleasure to talk to you πŸ˜ƒ
Wish you lots of happiness and success in life...god bless and have a great day and year ahead ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ€—

Mady two gifts for you.. hope you like them! =]

A n a m.

So you SURPRISED? πŸ˜† Ye kehtey hai real true friends...Naz and Me planned this since i think a month πŸ˜† ahaha... Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful and awesome birthday with your loved ones and friends of course. Hope you liked all the Gifts, you have no idea i made them in like one night πŸ˜† but it was fun. Also hope you like the write-up too πŸ˜ƒ

Made you something from my side:

I know its sexy na? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I cannot stop starring at the coloring of the sig!

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. You are one of my closest friend on IF and outside of IF. You are always there for me, supporting me, encouraging me, listening to me and all those other things that friends do. You are very special to me! Anam you are also very understanding and always calm. Lol I always wondered if you ever gotten angry in lifeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† You must be a calm born baby thenπŸ˜†.  I won't ask how old did you turn. But make sure whatever age you have turned, make it MEMORABLE!

Many more birthdays to come till. You will live 100 years 😳

Anam, it doesn't matter where you are or what you are doing, what matters is who you are. I like who you are. Simple, Sweet & Awesome!

How much I write here, it won't be enough!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh btw, soon I will be joining your category of "Coolbies" πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday Anam Darling! =)
Love you bits and Hope one day we will Meet ❀️

Love, Prii
Scene opens when Karam starts to romance Naz but Naz slaps him away & reminds him they have work to do.

"Karam ye kya kar rahe ho, bhul gye ho kya aaj hume kitni tyaariyaan karni hain?"

"
Naz, mujhe sab yaad hai main to bas thoda sa.." Karam flirts.
Naz gets irritated & says "I'm going then." & leaves the place.
Karam thinks why the heck she don't understand his feelings.

Prii enters & says - I hate you Naz. This is not fair. You even didn't  gave importance to remind us & already started doing all the preparations.

Naz: "Arey baba, don't get angry." She hugs her & says "We just begin the things right now. Karam & I were shifting the showpieces & frames & tracking all the things to have them in order. I was just going to Karam & ask him if everything is ready by now?"

Purab says "What do you mean by EVERYTHING Naz?"

Naz- " I mean the delicacies & all."

Prii- "What!  Karam knows how to cook, are you serious??"

Naz- "No, he was insisting me to have the food made by him, the previous night, so had no option left but to agree him."

Prii- "I can't believe my ears! My hubby don't even know how to chop & you're saying that Karam is making all the meals for the birthday party?"

Purab- "What's the big deal in this? Men are achieving new heights in each field."

Prii- "This is what you're saying?  Who doesn't even know how to spell the word COOKING?

Purab- "Oye, now stop talking rubbish about me..Don't underestimate the power of a common man!   Don't let me lose my patience now!

Naz-  "STOP IT guys!" Anam shouts. "Let's get started. We already have less time left in hand."

[Her IF Journey is told by Karam, Prii, Purab & Naz." (I don't know about this so need help from you guys. )

Purab- "Do you know exactly about the nicknames which we made for this person. I know you tend to forget things  but there is no harm in giving it a shot."

Prii- "Umm. Lemme guess A, Anu, Anam. Oh god why can't I remember!
Anam- "I gave you the list yesterday, where is it?"

Purab- " I told you na, she has the habit of forgetting things. She might have forgot the list in the house "

Prii- "Oh no! "

Shivin- " Don't worry guys, I've asked her friends, what they have to say about her, so here it is :
-

Next Scene:

Naz is getting angry on all of them & saying what they all are doing right now? Karam calms her & says "yaar, stop tensing yourself too much. Don't get stressed. Chill as today is birthday of my darling."

Naz- "What do you mean by DARLING Karam? 

Karam- "I mean today is birthday of our angel -----> Anam

Purab- " She must be waiting for us, ab jaldi chalo!"

*Everyone is enjoying the food and music*

Happy birthday mummy ..may u have many more ..happy birthday to u....
Your the most wonderfull & best perosn i ever met here ..your one of the Realy Awesome & wonderfull friends of mine always close to me ..no wonder your my mom and such a amazing friendπŸ€—
i love u so much β€οΈ
God bless you on your birthday,
And each day all year through,
For all the loving things you are
And all the things you do.
God bless you for your warm and love,
And more than any other,
God bless you just for being you 
My dear loving Mother!πŸ€—

you guided me and gave me your boundless love. On your birthday I wish you much peace and joy. May your day and year be filled with blessings, and be as wonderful as you. β€οΈβ€οΈ
Happy birthday to u..πŸ₯³
HAPPBIRTHDAY  
 πŸ₯³

πŸ€—.πŸ€—.πŸ€— 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U..

πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..πŸ€—..

πŸ€—  πŸ€—

πŸ€—

πŸ€—...πŸ€—..πŸ€—...πŸ€—..πŸ€—...πŸ€—..πŸ€—...πŸ€—..πŸ€—...πŸ€—..

πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³...πŸ₯³
Edited by Aahaana - 9 years ago
res
Wishing U A very happy BirthDay Ani 

Many Many Happy Returns of the day ..Hope all ur wishes, dreams come true and I m blessed To have sister like U In my lyf. never thought this bond will Thicken so Much . Loved ur Dhamki's a lot for Me, U made me popular On dis forum JasEm, Jasendra,Sandal's all are talk of forum and U made it , TRT its ur baby and I love it  and I m owe to U for coming in My luf and become my bestie. Babaji bless u and alwayzz e my bestie.. lets do Some party Sharty Kurie and Love ya Lots . Hope this day Brings lots of Joys for u.

Happy Birthday Once again ..many Many happy returns of the day.Big bear Hugs πŸ€—

Party To bannti hai πŸ₯³

Edited by ShivinkiJas - 9 years ago