*~ Happy Birthday to Our Angel, Anam Ali ~* - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
wishing you a very Happy Birthday Anam.
You are such a sweet person,may God bless you with all the happiness in the world.

Hope u have a great year. God bless yaa.

p.s.Guys very pretty thread...
great work👏
all the siggies are so pretty Twinnie⭐️ n the tags aswell Sis⭐️

Edited by piggie - 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Sis<3 Hope you have a great day :)
Sorry once again that I couldnt make anything, will make when I'm back.
Have fun! Love you<3
Happy Birthday Didu!! I'm feeling so nostalgic. All the times and moments we've spent together. All the fun we had. It's really hard for anyone to find the best friend and that's coz I have all of them. I've seen u cry and u being happy. Maine apke gym jane ke pagalpan ko dkha and ice cream khane ke bhi. I've seen ur childishness and your urge to learn as well. From aunty being Indu to u linking jdi and beeru. You have always been spontaneous. I know how much u love to throw ur special cushiony and softy sandal on us. You were are and will always be special for us. We love u from the core of our hearts. And like i always say: ''You guys are the best thing that has ever happened to me''. May god bless you and give u all the love and happiness u deserve. MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!! :-* Loads of Love ❤️ Manasi aka Manu PS: Sorry for commenting late i was busy arranging the OS thing.. And Naz dear could u please add my wish to the thread above please?
Good Afternoon😊.Before I start I would like to introduce myself:The best way of starting about myself is by saying that I am ManAsi's really close friend whom You(Anam) and many of your group members know as 'M'.She has said so many good things about you all and the love she gets from you.Being her ...I don't know maybe 'best friend' I would  like to wish you on your very special day.😊

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends .I wish you have a very funfilled

Edited by darklight - 9 years ago
happy bday anam   tera naam kya hai😆
good thread  ria part 2😆
Many many happy returns of d day ...