Frequent Posters

Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Absolutely loved this scene!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Suki lovely siggi i tried to make lined texture with the tut i saw but sucked Abhi will be missed a lot ๐Ÿ˜ญ
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kudos to all of you Wonderful Creators!!๐Ÿ‘...The Siggy, AVI, Edit Creations are so so Amazing!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: milindrose

hayee my duo are enjoying so much  lovely duo n excellent creation dear loved it 

Who made this?๐Ÿ˜ณ..Its so damn Cute!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..Love that giggle n laughter Pooja n Shaheer r sharing here...don't remember seeing this during the SPA๐Ÿ˜‰
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Who made this?๐Ÿ˜ณ..Its so damn Cute!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..Love that giggle n laughter Pooja n Shaheer r sharing here...don't remember seeing this during the SPA๐Ÿ˜‰

i made it yar..thank u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ it was nt shown at ones..the editing of SPA ws crap๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ..they showed it at 3 different times so i combined all๐Ÿ˜† and the giggling one was shown during jodi award time n tat too only on HD bt thankfully they didnt cut it while uploading๐Ÿ˜Š

@suku awesome creationโญ๏ธ n i remembered arjun freezing dhuri when abhi did the same๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..apt words on siggy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by mythili2 - 9 years ago
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

mythili , hema and janaki - awesome creations ! using ! I just love them ! <3

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Mythili Gosh, Madhav - Paarth Creation is Just Divinely awesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘   can i get PSD which u using for avi's please???  i just love it!!!

@Yukthi  So Happy tat u like Mycreations๐Ÿ˜ณ
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mythili2

i made it yar..thank u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ it was nt shown at ones..the editing of SPA ws crap๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ..they showed it at 3 different times so i combined all๐Ÿ˜† and the giggling one was shown during jodi award time n tat too only on HD bt thankfully they didnt cut it while uploading๐Ÿ˜Š

Aww...its Beautiful Yaar!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...so loved it!๐Ÿ˜ณ..Seriously...i second that..the SPA edit was total crap๐Ÿคข...thankfully u watched it on HD n managed to get this for combines!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Oh that came during the Jodi awards..๐Ÿ˜‰...if only the winners were.....u know whom!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Also loved ur Parth-Madhav Creations!!๐Ÿ‘...they are Divine!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..our Soul Mates are so Adorable!๐Ÿค—...Thank u for these...n can i save them for keeps please?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by luv_sakshi - 9 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Feel Free To Use : ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Guys My Next Spl Creation๐Ÿ˜ณ

Though Both are Sad at The Situtaion, Cant Able To Stop Adoring Them in This Scene๐Ÿ˜ณ

Just Love Them in This Marriage Ceremony Episode๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S : Roopal This is For u, Hope u'll Like it, as u asked for an ArDi Marriage ceremony Siggy which fits ur Siggy Area!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ