•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello friends, 
I am a fresh graduate from a renown college in Pune. I'm interested in pursuing my further studies in MBA in Kolkata. I would like to get some suggestions from you on which are some of the best management institutes in Kolkata that offer MBA. I am looking for an institute which not only provides good placement opportunities but also has direct industry inputs in their course.
hi, 
there are many good MBA colleges in Kolkata. to name a few i would suggest Bengal Institute of Business Studies. They have a good placement cell which provide one of the best MBA placement in kolkata. The students are equipped with efficient management skills and they are placed in reputed national and international which fetch good packages upto 13.60 lakh p.a. The following is the link to the placement page of BIBS- http://bibs.co.in/placement-page/ .The MBA institute in Kolkata also has direct link with the industries which leads to a highly industry oriented coursework and industrial exposure. Students receive direct inputs from the leaders frrom various fields such as sports, management, politics and literature such as Chetan Bhagat, A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Kapil Dev to name a few.

Hi Aadrika - there are many good B-schools in Kolkata. For example, you have reputed management schools in Kolkata like IIM, Army Institute of Management, IBS Business School, University of Calcutta and couple of more. Many Kolkata business schools are ranked among the top and admission procedures for most of these colleges are through CAT. I'd suggest you explore more about the MBA programs of Kolkata colleges featured in the Top 100 lists and then compare among your options. Thanks.Edited by snehabijlani_1 - 9 years ago