Nazu Hit hai Boss ...
So happy For u ... carry On 👍🏼

Really missing talking To u 😕

Stay happy Alwayzzz 🤗

Yeah do be active Jas

then we can all talk together

🤗
Posted: 9 years ago
Yo Anam, you and Ranveer Singh share birthdays on 6th July!
Congrats you have a celeb connection!
Originally posted by -AquaMermaiden-

Yo Anam, you and Ranveer Singh share birthdays on 6th July!
Congrats you have a celeb connection!

lol yeah behena just saw on IF

one of my cousins to has same birthday as me btu we arent so close with them.. my sis was telling us today u guys have same birthday

The month of July has many birthday.. on Thursday its my cousins 17th birthday and then 2 weeks after is my cousins 20th birthday so many birthday I still have to buy their gifts
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Yeah she is awww😆
NP is getting very interesting.. Iqbal and Meher love story is awesome
its ok u can watch when ur free
thank u so much Jimu🤗

yup 😊
i wd try catch up with np 😊
welcum didu 🤗
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Loved the the thread Naz, loved the write up u and Pri done a wonderful job 🤗🤗

Our forum is still very much active, everyone is away due to studies and work but we do visit, I visit every evening without fail love SG Forum and all my friends here... during the weekend also I come online.. Today had a very busy day had my haircut after 2 years my hair never grows so I dont cut it much.. but today had it cut and highlights.. my both sisters paid for my haircut it was my birthday gift from them and they brought me lots of chocolates so excited to eat them tmrw will take pcitures and show u all.

I watch SG/Yuvreen scenes when im bored I have whole collection, I update my Fanfic every sundays, I also make Yuvreen avis, I made some new ones they needs fixing up so gna fix them up then post them Im still learnign how to make them hoepfully 1 days I will be perfect as you are Naz.. love all your creations...everyone made me such nice sigs love them all will use them 

Me 2 enjoy watching NP... the new background tune on Iqbal and Meher was so nice, the story is getting really interesting now

Dw Naz no one will close out forum we will make it active 🤗

Thank you again for the thread you guys are amazing its so sweet of you all to take time out and do write up and make sigs write messages for me
i dont think so.. :/ these days the forum is really not active. Maan lee..
I am miasing the old and gold days alot :(
Originally posted by -AquaMermaiden-

Happy Birthday once again Anam!
I know what you mean. Forum is too silent but what to do. I try to come here as often as I can. Actually I do visit at least once a day or once in 2 days and comment here just to keep this place alive.

Guys I know you are busy with your lives but do try to come here and comment/ spam as often as you can so this forum doesn't get locked.

Love SG, YuvReen and YuvReenians!!
yeah.. i know. Everyone tries to come here but nobody opens new topics.. :/
Originally posted by JustMySelf

haha naz is back to karam drooling 🤣
i am nt cin np nwdaz as burdened with homewrk 😭..no time 4 njoyment 🤢

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THIS SPL DAY DIDU 🤗
loll... : D

Patha hai, karam is really upset of us.. :( wardah discussed her *hot* desires on the group chat and i think he have read all of our msgs😆 haha soo funny !!😆 Theey are really crazy... 😲 they talk 16+😆
I just hope karam didnt see them.. but i dont have any problems with it as I didnt talk besharam like both of them.🤣