Qubool Hai

ASYA OS : Mr. Khan Help Me

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

A little something I had been wanting to get out of my head for a long long time.

Mr. Khan Help Me

It had been more than six months that Asad and Zoya had been married and every day was no less than a WWE Wrestling Mania in the Khan Villa. Their childish bickering was driving Dilshaad crazy. Both Najma and her were tired of playing referee to the two kindergarten kids trapped in the body of adults, trying so hard to break free.

It was the same routine every day. Asad would say something or anything and Zoya would not agree. Zoya would say something and Asad would disagree. Zoya would say she is Miss know it all, fix it all and Asad would always want to help her which she would refuse to. Asad always told her there would be a day she would ask for his help and she just shrugged it off saying that day would never come.

This was one thing that really upset him. He, like any normal husband wanted to be the one helping her with things like repairing the tap or fixing the door bell but Zoya, Ms.Fix it all just wouldn't let him help. Although he pretended that it didn't bother him, deep down he wanted to do all this for her. He would often find himself sitting alone at office smiling at his thoughts.

It was a typical Sunday in Khan Villa. Dilshaad and Zoya were in the kitchen getting lunch ready, Najma and Asad were in the living room, where Najma was watching the latest Salman Khan flick and Asad was typing away on his laptop trying to finish the presentation he had been working on for the past few days. After some time he heard his wives voice "Allah miyan what's wrong with this cylinder?"

Immediately Asad looked towards the kitchen but couldn't spot her. He kept his laptop aside and walked towards the kitchen. He saw her kneeling in front of the cylinder trying to connect the regulator to a new one and his mother looking on intently. He offered to help her but as usual she refused and that was it for him.

He huffed and puffed in annoyance and told her he will never come to help her not even if she called him. Saying so he went to his room and banged the door shut in anger. A few minutes later Zoya followed him and went and sat next to him on the couch.

"Asad..."

But he didn't respond to her and was still reclining on the couch with his one arm draped over his eyes. She gently stroked his arm that covered his eyes and called him again "Asad... ab itni bhi kya naarazgi. Ek cylinder hi to change kar rahi thi mein and it's not like I can't do that. After all I am Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan and I can do anything." As soon as she looked back at him he was glaring at her. Her smile immediately faded and she lowered her head.

"Mein jaanta hoon ki ek cylinder hi that, but Zoya mein bhi, like normal husbands chahta hoon ki meri biwi koi toh kaam mujse karne ke liye kahe. Aap ne toh in last 6 months mein kuch bhi nahi kaha aur agar mein khud help karna chahoon toh aap straight away mana kardeti hain." Asad complained.

Zoya smiled wide at his confession "AWW. You should have told me earlier Mr. Khan that you want to help me, I would have..." But Asad was way too angry this time and cut her off  "Nahi, ab mujhe aapki koi help nahi karni. Aap apna kaam khud kijiye." Saying so he left the room and joined his Ammi and Najma in the living room. It had been a while Zoya was in the room and it was almost time for lunch. Dilshaad asked Najma to go check on her rather call her for lunch. Najma came back telling Dilshaad that Zoya was in the bathroom and would be out soon.

It had barely been a few minutes that Najma had checked on Zoya when all the three sitting in the living room heard her scream. In a second Asad was at the bathroom door knocking and asking her what the matter was but only heard the sound of her crying. That was it for him and he started banging the door for her to open but she just wouldn't open. All he could hear from inside was Zoya crying and screaming her lungs out all at the same time. Zoya heard him banging the door but as much as she wanted to unlock it, her feet wouldn't move. Getting frustrated she screamed for him.

"Mr.Khan, help me. Please help me."

His heart constrict at hearing her so helpless "I will Zoya, am right here. But please open the door."

"I can't move Mr. Khan. Please jaldi kijiye. Please. Mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai." Zoya started crying harder. Hearing her sobs broke something in him and in one hard kick he broke open the door to the bathroom. The site that greeted Asad, Dilshaad and Najma scared them all to death. There she was sitting on the counter sobbing. In one giant step Asad was at her side securing her in his arms and stroking her back to calm her.

As she felt his arms around her, she clung on to him for dear life, still telling him to take her out of the bathroom. Before he could do anything Dilshaad spoke "Don't just carry her like that Asad be very careful and call the doctor. He should check her first for any injuries. Zoya shook her head and said she didn't need the doctor but just needed to be away from it. As soon as they heard what she said they looked at her in confusion. Zoya pointed towards the bath tub. They all turned around and saw a lizard in the bath tub. As Asad took a step closer to it to take a better look, the reptile started wriggling in the opposite direction making Zoya jump up on the counter and holding onto Asad's hand trying to hold him back.

Seeing her reaction to the reptile Asad couldn't hold on any longer and burst out laughing. Where he was laughing she was again in tears. She cried telling him to please help her. Being the wicked man that she had turned him into, he shrugged his shoulders saying "Why? Ms. Fix it all Know it all can't help herself?" And all three laughed at her.

Zoya was shocked at his behavior and screamed "Mr.Khan, please help me, aap mere saath aisa kaise kar sakte hain?"

His answer baffled her "Arre aap hi toh keh rahi thi kuch time pehle ki aapko kisi ki madat ki zaroorat nahi." He copied her which sent Dilshaad and Najma into another fit of laughter and left Zoya dumbfounded. She quickly regained her posture and this time in a threatening voice said "Aap meri madat kar rahey hain ya nahi?" Still laughing, Asad looked at her and then the tears reappearing in them and immediately went and picked her up in his arms and brought her out to the room.

Once out Zoya took in a deep breath and then let her tears roll down her cheeks. Seeing the serious expression on her face Dilshaad and Najma left the couple together. As the door to their room shut Asad cupped her face and said "Jaan, kya hua?"

Zoya looked at him accusingly and then said "I was so terrified and aapko mazak sooj rahan tha? How could you enjoy at the expense of my fear?" Her expression was so innocent that it made him smile realizing what a pure soul she was.

Asad looked at her with guilt in his eyes. He didn't know she was so terrified of lizards. He held his hands to his ears and apologized to which she smiled and pulled his hands away. Pointing a finger at him she punctuated her threat to him "NEXT.TIME.YOU.DO.THIS.WITH.ME.ASAD.AND.I WILL.KILL.YOU"

He smiled at her and in a husky voice whispered in her ear "My pleasure Jaan."

A sentence as simple as this, but in his husky voice and the meaning it held made her body erupt into goosebumps and she pushed him away. She was barely at the door when she heard him. "Ms.Fix it all, when do you plan to give me my fix of..." And he trailed off.

Zoya's eyes widened at his blatant teasing and she turned around to see him smiling like a fool. With a twinkle in her eyes and a shy smile on a lips she said "Tonight." And ran out the room leaving a dreamy Asad behind.

Ok Am done. This idea had been in my head for a long long time and I so wanted to put it down. It's not exactly what I wanted it to be like, but now at precisely 02:40 AM this is the best I could do. Hope you all enjoy it and you all know the drill

HIT LIKE AND LEAVE COMMENTS.

Edited by LoveOnlyAsYa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes this is the first os where I am going to comment 1st.

Ok now I am going to talk about your os.

Its so good.

I loved it.

You wrote it very nicely.

After a long time I read a os and its awesome.

Believe me its very nice. 

Keep writing because u write very well. 
Edited by kabhi-forever - 9 years ago
aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really cute and nice os...
Awesome. ..
Asad wants to help her...
Mrs khan got scared πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Lizard .. πŸ˜†
Loved it..
Beautiful 😳 πŸ‘ Edited by aYASHIKA - 9 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
hahahhaha! Lizard 🀣

Just a thought- how about it being greater if it was a plastic one placed by Asad himself! 🀣

🀣

Okay my horns are getting highly visible now 🀣 

Thanks sweets! It always feels great to read on AsYa <333 

p.s. LAST LINES β˜ΊοΈ
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
unress...
funny OS, full comedy
can't stop laughing

GREAT    JOB!!!Edited by imcooldude - 9 years ago
Chandnii. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hahahha..

One funny OS. She's scared of a lizard πŸ˜†

Liked reading it.
Edited by mona12345 - 9 years ago
Annie_AsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was lovely. πŸ‘

I loved itt 😳
Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful !! ❀️
I loved it yaar !!
Bechara, even i felt sad for Asad ! πŸ˜†
Scared, Mrs. Khan ? πŸ˜‰
Haha but i admit that i'm myself a big coward ! πŸ˜† i am scared of all insects and lizards i hate and also scared πŸ˜†
Loved the way Asad made fun of her ! After all Mrs. Khan is scared πŸ˜‰

Amazing !! 😳

Love u Badi Bajijaan !! πŸ€— ❀️
RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very lovely os. Nicely written. Lol zoya is scared of a lizard. Thats so funny. But it also a cute scene. I loved it. Thanks for pm
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very cute and sweet loved it 
thanx for the pm
update soon
Edited by princess101 - 9 years ago