Thanks so much for the suggestions Shreya. πŸ€—
Going with the second one cause Fanaah is starting soonπŸ˜ƒ

Shreya gr8 suggestions ,luvd them πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shailee gr8 Choice πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

lol, this poster, from one of the promotions, looks like Anita is the lead with Rithvik and Karan

Ahaan,Sounds Good Peach wat say πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
chetnapande03
Lucknow Ws super fun #piccollage

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@shaili di - thanks for selecting the name , even i had thought of the second one . πŸ˜Š
@krishnaria - thanks dear😊
similuvashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ah luv d title of d At ...Thanx Shailee fr d new AT😊😊
SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
style14 thumbnail

Actors Chetna Pande, Karan Kundra and Rithvik Dhanjani catch up on the latest in the city, with Lucknow Times. The trio were here to promote their show, Fanaah. 

Playing the perfect host to co-actors Rithvik Dhanjani and Chetna Pande in Lucknow was frequent visitor to the city, Karan Kundra, who was here only last week.

"The city keeps calling me back again and again," laughed Karan, adding, "I now have many friends here. And I know Lucknow so well, that on Wednesday evening when we landed in the city, I took Rithvik and Chetna for Lucknow darshan. The city looks so different during Ramadan, especially old Lucknow. Hum Tundey kebabs khane Nakkhas gaye thay." 

ALSO READ: Karan Kundra: I didn't bite any girl 
Predictably, they loved the food. "Whenever I am here I gorge on the food. You just can't be on a diet when in this city. However, Rithvik is on a diet, and he was reluctant to have the kebabs and the orange roti (sheermaal), but once he tasted a bite of it, he didn't stop at all!" 

Selfies and the city 

And what about Chetna? "Well, unfortunately, I am a vegetarian, but I was quite tempted by their food reviews. Itna sunne ke baad mera bhi bahut mann tha to taste Lakhnawi food, but Karan and Rithvik stopped me and mera dharam bhrasht nahi hua," she laughs. 
ALSO READ: Rithvik Dhanjani turns werewolf for his TV show

Same-same, but different
 Based on the popular US series, Vampire Diaries, Fanaah will have Karan and Rithvik playing vampire and werewolf, respectively. "We are just experimenting with this genre," says Rithvik, who has played a werewolf earlier as well, in Pyaar Kii Ek Kahaani. Drill him on that and he gets defensive and says, "Toh kya hua? Yes, I have played a werewolf in the past but if you see, all our daily shows are also the same na? Every story on TV today is the same and it is the treatment of the characters which is different. So, even if I have been part of such a show earlier, this one is quite different." 
Budget highlights The hot topic of discussion for the three of them was the NDA government's budget, which was presented yesterday. "We have a lot of expectations from Narendra Modi and so we are definitely looking forward to the first budget under his leadership," said Karan and Rithvik, also revealing that they follow the PM quite diligently on Twitter.
Telling us what hopes they had with the budget, Rithvik, best known for his role in Pavitra Rishta and as the winner of dance reality show Nach Baliye 6, said he wanted petrol prices to come down. On the other hand Karan, who belongs to a business family, wanted the budget to focus on "industrial growth". 

The trio clicked several selfies on their trip to Lucknow and posted them on Twitter. This one clicked at TundeyKebabs, was posted by Karan Kundra. 
style14 thumbnail
Rithvik is always on a diet but no one can resist Kababs in Lucknow.

Thanks Rithvik and Karan for saving Chetna from eating non vegπŸ˜†

It is very easy for the media to say Rithvik is again playing a werewolf, but they should see that execution of Fanaah looks completely different from PKYEK. 
style14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticNights

Karan Kundra, Rithvik Dhanjani And Chetna Pandey Promote Fanaah At Lucknow - In Pics

Recently, actors Karan Kundra, Rithvik Dhanjani and Chetna Pandey visited the city of Lucknow for the promotions of their upcoming show Fanaah'. The show is all set to premiere on MTV on 21st of July. More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/karan-kundra-rithvik-dhanjani-chetna-pandey-promote-fanaah-lucknow-pics/

^^ Rithvik