Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swaron OS: Not Together....For Now.

.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
NOT TOGETHER...FOR NOW

"So class, differentiation is used to find the slope of a graph..." the professor started aiming to gain the attention of the whole class but with no effect. Some were busy chit chatting, some enjoying a good sleep under the cool air of the AC while 1 student was completely oblivious to the chaos reigning in the class. Her lush black hair hung around her shoulders and her perfectly carved face was rested on her palm. Her alluring eyes were fixed on HIM who was a bench ahead of him in the adjacent row. His slightly long, silky brown hair, the chocolaty eyes, the pink thin lips and his gentlemanly persona had caught her eye from day1. And now she was head over heels in love with him.

"Sharon!" hissed Simmi, nudging her partner to bring her out of her dreams.

"What?!" Sharon asked, slightly irked.

"You said you didn't understand calculus didn't you? And now when sir is explaining you are busy staring at your Prince Charming. He is NOT going to write your exam Sharon!" Simmi gushed in agitation.

"Don't you dare talk about Swayam in that tone Simmi" said Sharon, passing her a glare. Simmi rolled her eyes and then sighed, giving up.

Swayam Shekawat could swear he felt a pair of greenish brown eyes staring at him. He could always feel Sharon's gaze on him and found immense pleasure picturing her magical eyes.

"Swayam" Rey whispered beside him. Swayam turned towards him and saw him smirking.

"What?" asked Swayam.

"She's looking" said Rey and continued taking down his notes, the smirk still on stuck on his face.

Swayam's face split into a wide smile. He turned back to look at Sharon and his eyes met hers. Everything around them reduced to a blur. Swayam could see Sharon's cheeks reddening as he kept on ogling at her. His grin widened as her cheeks darkened. All of a sudden Sharon broke the eye contact and looked into her notebook trying to hide her blush, unsuccessfully. Swayam always had this huge effect on her ever since she met him. His esoteric eyes were capable of causing mayhem in her heart. Sharon looked from the corner of her eyes and saw Swayam slowly turn towards the front.

Swayam had a huge smile stuck on his face as he faced the board. His thoughts had been successfully seized by Sharon. It had been love at first sight for him. The sight of her enchanting eyes had intrigued him from the second he had seen them. He remembered the day he had seen her first. It was the most unromantic first sight' in the world. Neither had she fallen into her arms nor had he crashed into her. Swayam had seen Sharon when his mom had been talking to hers about studies. She had been very much pissed off at that time. He chuckled as he remembered the look on her face. Swayam knew he loved her then and there. Even his teenage hormones couldn't make him doubt it. Since that day there was no turning back. Swayam found himself yearning to spend time with her and realised that Sharon too was comfortable with his company. Somewhere he knew she loved him too but he had his apprehensions.

"Swayam! SWAYAM!" Rey elbowed him hard.

"What?!" hissed Swayam.

"Where the hell is your attention?! Sir is calling you!"

Swayam looked at the professor who stared at him as if he were a peculiar insect.

"So, Mr. Shekawat, since you are paying attention' would you mind telling me what the differentiation of sinx is?"

"Its cosx sir" said Swayam in the most innocent voice possible.

The professor, flabbergasted on receiving the right answer, gestured him to sit down while Sharon giggled. Swayam's intelligence- one more thing that made her fall for him. She sighed. She loved him so much.

"Right class, finish your homework. See you all next class." Saying so the professor made his way out, followed by all the students. Rey pulled Swayam to one side.

"Till when is this going to go on Swayam?" asked Rey.

"What?" asked Swayam.

"This looking secretly at Sharon. You can't possibly do this forever." Rey said.

"Look Rey, I love Sharon but I can't risk distracting her. Not during these two years. I would never be able to forgive myself if Sharon's studies get affected because of me." Swayam finished in a low voice.

"I understand Swayam, but at least tell her what you feel for her. Hiding your emotions would become very difficult Swayam, trust me."

Swayam looked at Rey and sighed.

"Fine... I'll tell her... today itself"

Rey grinned and hugged Swayam. "That's like my boy!" he remarked. Swayam passed him a small smile and walked towards Sharon, who was discussing something furiously with Simmi.

"Uhm... Sharon?"

Sharon looked at him in surprise and then smiled. She motioned him to continue.

"Err...I was wondering if I could talk to you...alone if you don't mind?"

Sharon glanced at Simmi and then looked at Swayam. "Sure" she said with a sweet smile on her face.

Swayam and Sharon entered classroom IV which was empty and stood facing each other, both of them clearly nervous. Sharon wondered what Swayam wanted to talk about. She had decided she would tell him that she loved him. But now, she was very nervous and anxious as to what Swayam wanted to say.

Swayam took a deep breath and pulled himself together.

"I wanted to tell you something"

"I wanted to tell you something"

Both of them chuckled at the co-incidence.

"Ladies first" said Swayam.

"Oh no" said Sharon "you came to me first...so you go first"

Swayam grinned and said "not you, not me. Both of us together okay? At the count of three..."

"Okay" nodded Sharon, her heart gaining speed.

"3...2...1..."

"I love you"

"I love you"

Both of them froze, completely astounded. Swayam couldn't believe his ears. Sharon loved him! Happiness surged through him giving him a warm and fuzzy feeling. He looked deep into Sharon's eyes and saw endless love and happiness underneath the shock in them. The next second Sharon jumped onto him and hugged him tight. Swayam caught her firmly and twirled her around taking in the feeling of having her so close to him.

Swayam's arms were heaven for Sharon. She held onto him and whispered ecstatically

"I love you Swayam. I love you so much."

"I love you too Sharon...more than anything" came Swayam's quick reply.

Slowly Swayam placed Sharon on her feet and she pulled out of the hug. Both of the hearts skipped a beat seeing their love smile so radiantly. All of a sudden Swayam's face fell and he looked down.

"What happened Swayam?" asked Sharon nonplussed at the sudden change.

"We can't be together Sharon" Swayam said, his voice burning with emotion. "I'm sorry...but we can't be in a relationship, at least not for these two years" Swayam didn't look up as he didn't want to see anger or pain on Sharon's face.

"Why so Swayam?" Sharon asked in an undertone.

Swayam took a deep breath and looked straight into Sharon's eyes. "Because I can't risk distracting you. 11th and 12th is very important and I don't want anything that happens between us to affect your studies. That is why."

A silence punctuated Swayam's answer. Swayam couldn't decipher the emotions in Sharon's eyes as she kept on looking at him. Out of the blue Sharon wrapped her arms around Swayam's neck and kissed him full on the lips. Swayam swore he could feel his brain's fuse blast off as Sharon's lips touched hiss. Before he could regain his senses, Sharon broke the kiss and looked at him with love in her eyes. Swayam looked at her, utterly baffled, silently demanding an explanation. Sharon laughed and said

"I would have told this myself if you hadn't Swayam. Just like you care about me, I care about you too. And I know we can't be together for our own sakes."

A wide grin appeared on Swayam's face as he heard her words. He fell more in love with her at that instant. They both looked at each other, a smile lingering on their faces.

"So...friends?" asked Sharon holding out her hand.

"Not friends...Special friends" said Swayam shaking her hand.

"For now" whispered Sharon.

"For now..." agreed Swayam.

hey guys..had written this for the OS contest. Do tell me how it is. My apologies in  advance if you dont like it.. :P

Cheers

Nishayvithaa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taqy-vsm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well written..diffrent concept
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh...so it was your entry. . .I read it there. . .N i loved it:)Swayam and sharon both in love but are so practical. . .They dont want to distract each other. . .so so so good Nishi. . .Keep it Up:)
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os
Loved the scenario
Confession was beautiful
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it...
Swaron love each other but can't be in a realationship bcs both don't want to distract each other from studies...
Confession was good...their hug and sharon's kiss...wow...really nice...
Really beautiful os...
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os dear... ðŸ˜ƒ

it was too cute and sweet os...
every part of it beautifully penned down... 
sharon starring at swayam...i loved it... ðŸ˜†
and dn der sweet confession...nicely describe... ðŸ˜³
ending was perfect...

keep writing swthrt.. 
love ur Divya DI... ðŸ˜³

Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing no fab no superb no awesome😃😃
actually i dnt have words 2 say anything
(PS in a good way😉)
piyu_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sweet nd cute os nishi😃
sharon staring at swayam😳 wow i loved this sharon
Confession was beautiful
amazing loved it

cutelove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful one dear...sharon n swayam in school yet dey were mature ..first part main i didnt expect dat dey wld be 10 th class...unpredictable u see...bt well written ..love ur works..do write moreEdited by cutelove - 9 years ago
Bhumi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its just outstanding Nish.
I loved it to the core.
I really love teen love stories.
You perfectly maintained its innocence.
The eyelocks in between the lectures...u made me remember my class room ...full of nautanki
🤣

You said its for a competition...it deserves top place.
Truely impeccable...
I think this is my biggest comment for any OS till now...
Love
Bhumika