Sports/Cricket

FIFA WORLD CUP MOMENTS

cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

FIFA World Cup 2014  Moments

"I've always believed in savoring the moments. In the end, they are the only things we'll have.

Anna Godbersen,

As FIFA is coming to an end. So thought of cherishing some moments which we had
 during this world cup season.

So share your moment/memories  which u had and what u gonna miss the most

Edited by cute00ish - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm gonna miss the huge stress i go through before any Germany match. Will miss the german goals and how i scream after each goal πŸ˜† And will miss seeing my german players specially Ozil 😭

Any special specific moment during the WC, dont have any till now. will wait for some more matches. Hopefully it's gonna be when Germany will win the WC and hold the trophy.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OhSiyapaa.

I'm gonna miss the huge stress i go through before any Germany match. Will miss the german goals and how i scream after each goal πŸ˜† And will miss seeing my german players specially Ozil 😭

Any special specific moment during the WC, dont have any till now. will wait for some more matches. Hopefully it's gonna be when Germany will win the WC and hold the trophy.

On this I dont have nothing to add complitly agree with u.
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: OhSiyapaa.

you wrote my words 😳 i love muller alots or as euro cup is coming so we can watch him there too ...😳 ..hope our germany wins the wc this year all the best to ger players πŸ€—
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Muller was fantastic :) I wanted that Klose give thatgoal whom need it, also my baby Gotze want more him to show. And Neuer was AWESOME, PERFECT.
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice thread πŸ‘πŸΌ
World Cup itself which takes place after every 4 yrs is one event which will be missed greatly

National Anthems before every match is one thing  that will be missed as one can see the passion running through each and everyone in the stadium πŸ˜ƒ This time it was esp. felt during Argentina's + Brazil's match as the intensity of neighbouring crowd and home crowd is just out of this world πŸ‘

Goals scored by whichever team I supported during that night will be missed coz it felt like I scored it myself πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

*ARGENTINA ARGENTINA ARGENTINA* they will be highly missed their whole squad + their management team, their logo, their traditional jersey , their crowds everything   

Nothing better for me if Argentina wins this WC and Messi just like Diego Maradona lifts the trophy πŸ₯³ now that moment will be unforgettable moment of my life πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by ashdgr8 - 9 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'll miss seeing my Dutchies play. I'll miss cheering for them and going crazy when Persie, Depay or Robben score!

Oh.. and I'll miss supporting Neymar too! Because I simply can not support him when he plays for Barcelona πŸ˜›
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: K.Sean

I'll miss seeing my Dutchies play. I'll miss cheering for them and going crazy when Persie, Depay or Robben score!

Oh.. and I'll miss supporting Neymar too! Because I simply can not support him when he plays for Barcelona πŸ˜›

even I will miss Nederland playing
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'll miss the WC like everyone else. Discussing the matches in the FIFA threads was fun and I always looked forward to it. 

Regarding the games...I enjoyed watching Germany play.I'll miss them. They were 1 of the 2 teams i supported from the start of the WC. I really want to see them lift the trophy, it would  be a memory to cherish πŸ˜†.

Oh and Suarez letting his inner cannibal come out would be something I would remember πŸ€£as well as the time where the two Cameroon players started fighting each other.🀣I never saw something like that before
ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Funny Moments πŸ˜†

Frustration: Sabella closes his eyes and begins to lean back after Higuain smashes the bar
Too far: Sabella continues to lean backwards and begins to lose his balance
Spin: Sabella begins to hurtle towards the dugout as he falls down the gap behind the pitch