JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello friends πŸ€—
so hwz d day going?limping away or rocking all d way?πŸ˜›
as naz pointed out mods might shut down our bloved forum if we dnt keep it alive n kicking so i hv decided to torture u all with my non-sense topics n u hv no choice bt to bear me πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

ok so i hv decided to bring up a movie each time..n u must say what u liked n what u didnt..like say i loved twilight...bt i didnt like bella playing with jacob's emotions..toying with him n ditching him so ruthlesly..😑🀒..i loved hw edward sparkled under sun n hw wen he was abt to reveal himself as vampire n get himself killed hw bella ran n threw herself blocking him 4m being visible to d vampire hunters..it was amazing wasnt it?bt i didnt like d fact that suddenly jacob was paired up with rene πŸ€’..he loved bella hw cd he be with bella daughter??😲..i loved d 1st time jacob n edward fought in d jungle n when bella told both to stop fighting else she wd harm herself..did u c jacob in d form of that huge wolf n his eyes?his eyes held d reflection of bella..i just so loved that scene..my heart bleed 4 poor jacob 

so like this..2daz topic is twilight tell me which parts u didnt like n which u liked..or what u wd hv rather wanted to c πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im not a twilight fan. Havent seen it. Bits and parts only. Bt i knw whole story.
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey jimu even i m nt a twilight fan and even i m not aware of its story.
So nothing to discuss from my side.
JustMySelf thumbnail
kdi n behna hvnt cin twilight meri toh chopsy ho gayi πŸ˜­πŸ˜³
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi nice game. I'm not a twilight fan but will play soon but as far as Jacob being with Rene is concerned, in western/ english society, its concerned weird/ disliked but people in certain situation date the mother  and if the relationship doesn't work out and they have fallen for the daughter they date the daughter too and vice versa... yucky I know but happens (not often though, fewer instances).

It is shown in soap operas as well.

As long as you are not with both at the same time πŸ€’
Edited by -AquaMermaiden- - 9 years ago
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@jimu oh dear dw. Thoda bohot toh dkha hai. My sis even has posters of jacob bela and edward in her cupboard. I saw d last part. It was really awesum the whole alice imagination. I was like yes carlisle didn't die!
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Great topic Jimu

I love Jacob he is my favourite... I didnt like him with Bella.. Edward and Bella look better together.. but hated the way Bella led him on.. the whole renesme and jacob being together was dumb

Overall the movies were good
JustMySelf thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AquaMermaiden-

Hi nice game. I'm not a twilight fan but will play soon but as far as Jacob being with Rene is concerned, in western/ english society, its concerned weird/ disliked but people in certain situation date the mother  and if the relationship doesn't work out and they have fallen for the daughter they date the daughter too and vice versa... yucky I know but happens (not often though, fewer instances).

It is shown in soap operas as well.

As long as you are not with both at the same time πŸ€’

🀣
 dating both mom n daughter at same time πŸ˜²πŸ€£
rene was too small 4 jacob so weirdy πŸ€’
JustMySelf thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivinian

@jimu oh dear dw. Thoda bohot toh dkha hai. My sis even has posters of jacob bela and edward in her cupboard. I saw d last part. It was really awesum the whole alice imagination. I was like yes carlisle didn't die!

same here..frankly carlisle is more handsome offscreen..i saw his interview he is truly a beautiful man πŸ˜³
yup when they showed d promo they showed carlisle dying n cin that my best friend started crying n said she wnt watch d movie ..later wen it was released she first heard 4m our other frnds if he is dead or alive n then we saw d movie πŸ˜†
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JustMySelf

🀣
 dating both mom n daughter at same time πŸ˜²πŸ€£
rene was too small 4 jacob so weirdy πŸ€’

Jimu she aged fast

i didnt get the logic

its ficition end of the day anything is possibleπŸ˜†