Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Great topic Jimu

I love Jacob he is my favourite... I didnt like him with Bella.. Edward and Bella look better together.. but hated the way Bella led him on.. the whole renesme and jacob being together was dumb

Overall the movies were good

ty ๐Ÿค—
yup bella n edward looked made 4 each other perfectly n loved thr chemistry..its hard to imagine any1 else except thr pairing in this series..bt at d same time i cdnt bt feel bad 4 jacob coz he too truly loved her..n he was younger to bella too..yet bella toyed with him ๐Ÿคข
i loved d whole series..i wish i cd fly like edward..climb trees so fast as him..jump off 4m d tallest cliffs..hv free falls like a wingles bird n touch down d earth safely..run faster than deer n play baseball under thunder n lightening ..what a wonderful life they hd  
u know didu i wanted to bcum vampire cin all those lovely things that vampires can do ๐Ÿ˜ณ..
i remember i read count dracula d unabridged book when i was in class 4..bliv me i cdnt finish d book in fear same day..bt as d story kept progressing i wanted to find out what wd happen to mina harker..so inspite of my fears i used to keep reading ..4 many days i was scared to be alone too n used to dream of d count biting me n wake up with a start ๐Ÿ˜†
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Jimu she aged fast

i didnt get the logic

its ficition end of the day anything is possible๐Ÿ˜†

ya true ๐Ÿ˜†
infact robert once mentioned that edward is ageless bt nt I so i am glad d last franchise movie is over ๐Ÿคฃ