..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS...

SECOND THREEEAAADDD...!!!!!!!!!!

😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

I never ever expected thisss...

ðŸ¥³    🥳   🥳      

ThanQ... ThanQ so much for your wonderful SUPPORT, LIKEs and COMMENTs... 

ðŸ¤—  🤗  🤗

Scroll down for Index...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Arnav - Khushi - Life Part 42

He felt bad for putting Khushi in this situation. He felt bad when he is the reason for her pain. He held her palm and brought her wrists to his lips and kissed it lightly.

"I'm sorry" he murmured.

"Why are YOU saying sorry? It's not your fault"

"If yesterday I was with you, it wouldn't have happened. But I wasn't there with you. I'm sorry Khushi."

"Oh come on... I should learn to take care of myself, coz you wouldn't be with me all the time, right? You only said that. Remember?" she tried to lighten the situation.

"Khushi..." he whispered. Guiltiness is clear in his voice.

"Hmm... don't be Arnav Ji... you no need to feel guilty. Because I clearly understood what you mean that day and what you want me to do that day. I knew... maybe the words you used are wrong, but not your intentions. I know the importance of staying safe, taking care of us. This might be the first time for me to stay away from the family. But I'm well aware of the world around me. I might not understand the words or I might not understand their intention by listening their words or I might not able to read the peoples mind, but I can understand the looks, I can understand the touch. But it's just... sometimes I can't handle the things with my own. Particularly when it comes to that Rahul, he is way stronger than me. His looks and his touch intimidating me. My mind couldn't work on that time. I'm really tensed about him. But, when I have you or Aman Bhai is with me, then I feel strong, I feel secure... I feel just... just... at home. I feel like I'm with MY people. It gives me a lot of strength Arnav Ji. That's the reason I felt unwanted, later humiliated when you said those words. It hurt me. I couldn't think about my life without you and Aman Bhai Arnav Ji. You two are more than important persons in my life. When you said you won't be with me in my life, I felt like my world stopped that time. I felt like someone stabbed my heart. I... I..." she couldn't continue her words, because unable to control her fears, which are coming out in the form of tears.

Arnav doesn't understand what to do now. Whether to feel happy for her indirect confession or to feel bad, knowing how his words have made this innocent soul fragile. But he did what he should do at that time. He hugged her tightly making her calm.

"What's wrong with you? Why can't you control yourself when it comes to that girl? Are you insane? Why are you making things difficult for you? And you came back to home after whatever happened there in your college? What I said to you? Didn't I tell you observe their moves? Then what the hell did you do and why? Think that you are lucky to day, that's why he didn't do anything after you misbehaved with her. Why can't you listen to my words Rahul? Why can't you give me some time to make everything according to my plan? This is the last warning I'm giving you. If you cross this again, then I will... I will bang your head. Is that clear to you?" shouted Mohini.

"Mom..." protested Rahul.

"Just shut up Rahul... just shut up. I already said I will do something with that girl. I know what to do and how to do. I very well knew about this type of girls. And also I know how to deal with these girls, who insults my sons. Don't try to spoil my ideas or plans. If you do, you have to see my rage. So, just shut up and go from here. Don't show me your face. Just get out" she shouted with her high voice. She is already tensed with other matters. She remembered the call which she received from her sources.

"What the hell are you saying?"

"Yes ma'am, we just saw our DS sir in registrar office. When we enquired the office staff, we came to know that he came here for getting married. But we couldn't get the details of your daughter-in-law ma'am. But the news was confirmed. Your elder son got married."

"SHE IS NOT MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW. I NEVER WILL ACCEPT HER AS" she said with such a voice which may tear opposite person's eardrum and with that she cut the call.

DS... you didn't do right beta... I never ever will accept her as my daughter-in-law. Dekhna, How I am going to treat her for making you against me. How I will show her the hell in this house. How I will make her feel like she is living in hell. I never will leave her' she thought. What's wrong with my sons? Why they are behind these girls? There DS married and here this Rahul is irritating me doing his entire stupid act. I don't know what will happen when that ASR takes Rahul thing seriously. Luckily he is not concentrating on Rahul. But before he does, I have to take control of this situation and that girl. I will never leave these girls in peace. Khushi and Kruthi - get ready for worst of your lives' thought Mohini furiously

After finishing their classes they came to canteen for their daily meet. After morning meet, Aman didn't see Arnav till now. So he tried to tease him

"How are you Arnav? It's really long time I have seen you"

All looked at Aman confusedly.

"What? Long time? What's that Aman?" said Arnav, confusion clear in his voice and face

"Of course it's long time. I saw you in the morning when you are hurry to come here. You said you have IMPORTANT CLASSES to attend. So, can I know what those IMPORTANT CLASSES were?" he teased.

Arnav immediately looked at Khushi, who is turning into pale red in colour. He smirked seeing her shyness. Aman looked at matter which made Arnav smirk. But when he sees Khushi's face he got confused to see her in red colour. He raised his eyebrows and looked at Arnav

Arnav rolled his eyes after looking the confused soul next to him.

But Aman is in no mood to leave. So, he said

"Khushi? Why are you becoming red? What's wrong? Is everything ok with you and aaall?"

Khushi shot her eyes to him. And seeing his naughty smile on his face, she requested him to not tease her before all through her eyes and a slight node for which Aman nodded his head in negative with a naughty glint in his eyes.

"Please" she mouthed

"NO..." Aman mouthed

She pouted looking at his naughty smile. Aman showed his eyes to Arnav as he saying shall I inform him?'

"NOOO..." Khushi shouted suddenly.

Everybody looked at her.

"What happened Khushi? Are you ok?" asked Arnav with concern.

Nodding her head she looked at Aman, who lifted his eyebrows rapidly up and down with a smile on his lips.

"Bhai... that's not fair... you promised me you won't say anything to him" forgetting the people around her she blurted out.

Aman raised his eyebrow and looked around alerting her.

"What are you talking Choti? What he promised to not to tell to whom?" asked Anjali.

"N... N... No... Nothing Di... I was just c...c...c...arried away" stammered Khushi.

Arnav looked at her suspiciously.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Khushi... don't dare to hide anything from me. You know I will know that in my way"

She looked at Aman helplessly. He smiled at her and took the control

"Nothing Arnav... yesterday we both had a discussion about Rahul. I had promised her to not to tell you. That's what she is saying. She is scared about your reaction. That's all"

"Rahul? Did he come back to college?" asked Akash

Nodding his head Aman said everything to them. And later Arnav informed them about that day's morning counter with Rahul.

"Seriously Arnav... we have to take care of him. I think he is crossing his limits now. It's high time we have to be careful."

"That's what I'm thinking Aman... he is up to something. I need to keep an eye on this idiot"

"Hmm..." said Aman and continued his talk turning to Khushi "Khushi... my amma wanted Lavanya to leave the hostel and stay with us as they came here. So she will be vacating hostel this Saturday. So, I'm thinking why don't you shift into our house? You can stay with us. You won't be alone in hostel. What do you say?"

"Lavanya is vacating hostel?! Lavanya Ji... Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I just... forget about that Khushi... I'm sorry"

"It's ok... no problem... and Bhai... thank you so much for inviting me. But I will be fine in hostel. Don't worry..."

"But Khushi Ji... Is it really good idea that you are staying alone in hostel that too when Rahul is behind you?" asked NK

"It's completely fine NK Ji... I won't be alone in hostel. So many girls are there and warden also will be there. And when I come to college, you all will be here. So, no need to be tensed about this. Don't worry. I will be fine for sure" assured Khushi.

Nodding their heads they continued talking. When they are getting up from their place to leave the college, they heard the announcement from the speaker which is connected to VC room. It's VC's assistant voice.

"All the final year students of UG and two years students of PG of all the fine Arts departments are asked to come to the auditorium for a meeting in five minutes."

Everybody looked at each other.

"What's now? And that too only Fine Arts departments?" Anjali expressed her doubt.

"Let's check" saying this Arnav led to auditorium.

When they entered to the auditorium they saw their Dean, HODs, Registrar and PRO coming towards the auditorium.

"Oh... Aman... this is not for you... this is only for FA departments. If you want you can sit." Said Dean

"Thank you sir... but what's all this about?"

"You will come to know. But don't worry... nothing serious" saying this all the officials went to stage to take their seats. All the students sat on the chairs, getting ready to hear the meetings for which they called about. Arnav and Anjali sat on front rows where remaining sat on back side rows.

"Dear students... we called here to inform you about the upcoming youth festival for FA departments' only final year students are allowed along with PG students. So, you all have to prepare yourself for the festival. For each department we want at least 3 or 4 students for each category. If you come voluntarily it will be good for you. Otherwise you will be forced to compete" said Dean looking at Arnav, who averted his eyes.

"Arnav... we are mentioning you only... don't try this time" confirmed HOD of Fashion Designing.

"Sir... but I'm not interested... I don't want to..."

"hear that... We want you to take place in this competition. We already registered your and Anjali's names. This meeting is not for you..."

"What the!!!" Arnav muttered under his breath.

"Thank you Sir... WE will do that" said Anjali behalf both.

"Good... and now... everybody... listen to me carefully... The VC is very much interested in this YF now. So... you have to work hard... we don't..." Aman's concentration got disturbed by his Choti

"Bhai... Why HOD sir did said that to Arnav Ji? Didn't Arnav Ji want to participate?"

"Hmm...  No Choti... He doesn't like to participate in competitions. Last year when he was in UG final year... he made created fuss about the issue. It took a lot time to us to convince him to participate. And he also said he will surely participate this year. I don't know he will do that or not. He is really allergic to all these. I don't know how you are going to handle him throughout your life" said Aman smiling at her shocked face

"Ahhh... Bhai... Why did you say that?"

"What? Don't you want to be with you all your life? But yesterday whatever I heard from you I thought you love him"

"Of course I love him Bhai... and I wanted to be with him all this life... but that doesn't means it will be difficult for me to handle him. He is such a nice person."

"With you... not with all. Take care of him Choti... please don't ever leave him. He can't lose you... you both are lucky to have each other. Be with him all the time, which is good for you both" he patted her head affectionately. They both smiled at each other and concentrated on the meeting.

Dean continued saying the rules and regulations and asked the students to meet their respective HODs for further details. And he dismissed the meeting. Aman and Anjali came to their friends after every student went out.

"Arnav Ji... in which event you are going to participate?" asked Khushi

He clenched his jaw and left from there. Aman and Anjali nodded their heads in a no sighing deeply.

"Leave it Choti... he will never accept that. Ok... come we will drop you"

"No Bhai... I will leave by my own... any ways now it's time for the bus. I will go by... bye for now... bye Di..." saying this she about to walk, but stopped by Aman's voice

"Choti..."

"Yes Bhai..."

"Can you please make Arnav agree to this competition?"

"Me?!"

"Yes... he will surely listen to you... at least give a try. Please... he is talented and deserves the prize Khushi. He won't listen to us. So, can you please?"

"If you think I can do this, then I will try Bhai. But if I failed then I'm sorry"

"Don't be... ok then bye" they bid their bye to each other and left to their destinations.

"But Arnav Ji..."

"Khushi I already said... I'm not going to participate in this. I hate these festivals. So stop it" he said frustratingly.

"But you said to Aman Bhai that you will participate this year?"

"Aman" said Arnav angrily

"Don't shout at him. He did nothing wrong" said Khushi in equal tone

"Khushi I don't want to talk anything now. I will call you later. Bye" he said in a angry voice and cut the call. Before he takes his next breath his phone began to ring again

"Not again..." he cut the call

But it started ringing again and he cut the call. This ringing - cut the call game held for sometime which bring smile on his face thinking Pagal'

He answered his call when his phone rang one more time

"What is it Khushi?" she can sense the smile

"Nothing Arnav Ji... I just wanted to talk with you..." she replied smiling.

"Pagal... tell me what you want to say..."

"But promise me you will listen fully and don't get angry on me. please..."

"Tell me..."

"..." it's a complete silence from that side.

"I'm waiting Khushi..."

But no response

"Hmm fine... I won't get angry and will listen fully to you... so now krupa kar ke can you please tell me?" Arnav asked.

"Aap ko patha hain.. App bahut ache ho..." said Khushi smiling fully.

"Saying this you called me these many times?" he raised his eyebrow,

"No... When you said you will listen without getting angry I felt nice.  So, thought of saying that you are nice indeed. So I said. But Arnav Ji..." she was little hesitating

"Tell me Khushi... what's the matter?"

"Arnav Ji I want you to compete in festival"

"Hmmm Khushi... I think till now you already got to know that I'm not interested in this. So please don't force me in this"

"I'm not forcing Arnav Ji... I'm just requesting you. Don't you think you have to do this? Don't you think you have to prove yourself to your parents, to your mama and mami, to your siblings, to your friend and most importantly to yourself? Did you forget what you say to me about attending the audition? Chances never come easily Arnav Ji, but whenever it comes, it's wise to catch them and prove you to the world and most importantly to you... I already heard about your last year stunts to stop participating. But Arnav Ji... do you really think it's a good idea to escape from the competition?"

"What the!!??? I never escaped. No need for me to escape from anything. Samjhi tum?" he shouted

"I know Arnav Ji... but not the world"

"What do you mean?"

"It's simple... did you participate in any competition in your educational life till now?"

"NO" it's a low whisper.

"Are you scared?"

"What nonsense you are talking Khushi?" he is irritated now

"If you are not the person, who I lov..." she paused a fraction of second to stop herself from uttering the word, which missed by him and continued "I like so much... I would have definitely felt that you are scared of competition. Who knows may be others from your department might have feeling that till now. And also your faculty. That's why your HOD said you couldn't step back this time. Is it correct Arnav Ji?"

"Khushi I never scared of anything"

"I know... but not the world"

"I don't care"

"You have to one day"

"Why would I?"

"Because, when you enter into your business, you need to be the controller of the business world. I think you already knew about how people will take advantages of new comers. I think you already knew that in business only ONLY competition will be here. If you aren't comfortable in these small competitions, then how can you face those in your business? Will you step back like this? Don't you want to get success wherever you step? Don't you want to prove yourself before your parents? Before yourself? Think Arnav Ji... I don't want to force you for anything. I can never do that. But if you feel I'm forcing you then I'm really sorry for that... I can't force you" before he couldn say anything she continued saying

making him rolling his eyes with a slight adorable smile on his face...

"But I think I can give suggestion. Please try it once Arnav Ji... success is like an addiction... like possessiveness... like life... if you get success once you never want to lose that. Please try once Arnav Ji... for your parents, for your family, for Aman Bhai, who is waiting for your success; and... and for... for... me. please..."

There is a silence for few moments. Not getting any answer from him, she sighed in deeply and said

"I think you need some time. I'm also getting sleep... Good night Arnav Ji... sorry for bothering you... bye take care..." before he says anything she cut the call leaving Arnav in deep thought.

Part 43

I want to ask you all one thing... I want to update AKL and ZA in a week. So which days you want me to post these? I'm confused. As now all the students are busy with their college, I want to know about their comfortable timings... if you want to read these stories of mine further, please tell me.

Thanks to each and every reader, who LIKED my updates, SUPPORTED my work and COMMENTED on my updates... It's a lot to me... I replied to every comment... if I miss anyone sorry...

Who are interested in my story and want PM

Then, please scroll down...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For PMs, please add this account to your buddy list. I won't send any PMs from my main account... 
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Reserved 😃
Edited..!
That was superb chapter mom..
I loved it a lot..!

But who's DS? And who's Kruthi?
So much suspense...
Waiting for the suspense to come out 😆
Coming to Arnav Khushi, both of them are of no use :D
They love each other so much but aren't confessing.
Come on both of you..
Jaldi se I love you bol do :P
And that Rahul..
He's such an useless fellow..
And his mom is a stain...!
Instead of guiding her son to the right path she's leading him on..
I hate her very much..!!
So now the youth festival is there..
And I am sure Arnav will participate..
Khushi's words were thoughtful.. Arnav will surely think over it..
Now update soon mom..
ZA, I haven't yet started reading it..
Will do so asap 😳
love you mom <3Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 9 years ago
shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think he will agree superb
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
who is kruthi??? Kruthi and Khushi it rhymes, are they related???
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fantastic update
loved it
congrats for the new thread
thanks for the pm
deepikadhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update mom. Haha khushi speech will definitely make arnav to say yes.
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb dear
Congrats on new thread
Thanks for pm