pooja_sanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
just loved it!!!
woow aweaome update!!!
purnima209 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
pm me also when u uploaded nxt part yar pls...
i m new for this IPKNND
anjusr06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update..
is khushi and kruti related??
Edited by anjusr06 - 9 years ago
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

As per some readers request I kept some close scenes between Arshi. But trust me when I say, I didn't plan any such kind of scenes in this FF. So, now I'm going to write as I thought. But still I will try to write those cute moments between them. And I'm planning end this FF in mostly 10 or 15 more updates. And coming updates will not be soft ones... If you feel bored about this... I'm really sorry... but I can't changes the story line I thought... ThanQ so much for your SUPPORT, LIKEs & COMMENTs...

ThanQ...

Sri

Arnav - Khushi - Life by Srivalli Part 43

Next day, Khushi woke up late and went late to college without having breakfast. When she entered college, she went directly to the canteen to meet her friends. But she didn't find anyone. She went to library to find them, nobody there. After finding them nowhere, she went to her classroom. She attended some of her regular classes and some special classes conducted by other faculty.

When she went to canteen to have her lunch, she waited for her friends to join. "Today Payal also didn't come to college. I don't know where the other people are. Shall I wait for them or not? But I'm feeling hungry... I don't know when they will come. Oh... I have some special classes after lunch. I couldn't wait for them," thinking that she had her lunch and went to her classroom.

It's really hectic day for Khushi... and adding to that, she couldn't meet her friends. In fact she didn't even see anyone of them. She sighed deeply and got ready to leave, when the same time; she got a call from Dean Room. She immediately went there to meet him.

"Good evening sir. Peon Ji said you called me"

"Yeah Khushi... I called you. Wait for few minutes outside. I will tell you the reason"

"Sure sir. I will wait" saying this she went to waiting hall.

After few minutes, peon called her inside. She stood still at the door seeing Rahul inside the room along with other students. She also noticed some other people looking at her. She felt nervous.

"Khushi... come in..." the Dean waited till she sat on the chair and continued "Dear students... he is Mr. Shah. He is the person, who conducted auditions for you. He is your music director. He wants to meet you all" he turned to Shah and said "Mr. Shah... these are the candidates your PA selected. Meet them" he introduced all the students including Rahul and Khushi. Mr. Shah is an elderly man around 50, instantly liked Khushi's innocent face. She resembles my daughter' he thought.

"Oh... you are Khushi then... nice to meet you. I heard about your talent. Can you all sing for me now? I want to hear your voice" asked Shah.

"Sure they will...," said Dean. "Why can't we go to conference room and continue our work there. Students also will feel comfortable when the room is bigger"

Everybody moved to conference room... where all the students performed once again on the Music director's choice of songs. He is impressed by Khushi's talent. He appreciated everyone's performance. Asked them to prepare for upcoming event he is planning for some charitable trust in the city. Everybody thanked him for giving them chance. Khushi also thanked him.

"Khushi beta... I want to give you a chance in my ongoing project. Actually I'm looking for new talent. So, are you ready to sing in my movie? You no need to worry about your classes. I will take care of it. My driver will take you to the studio and will leave you at your home. No need to worry about that. You can sing whenever you are free without classes. What will you say Mr. Dean?" Mr. Shah asked Dean leaving Khushi shocked. Her eyes are wide with shock. She stood like a statue.

Seeing her expression, Dean chuckled and answered "Of course she will sing... I will make sure of that... don't worry. When you want her to be in your studio? Tomorrow?"

"If she is ready... today is better option. What's say Khushi?"

"Today? I mean it's already evening now"

"So what? Don't worry beta... I will drop you at your home. I just want to test your voice in mike. I just want to see if you needed any training for recording or not. Don't worry... I will not take much time... Its 5 now... by 8 you will be at your home" said Mr. Shah.

She looked at her Dean, who nodded his head in assurance. She couldn't decide what to do. So she asked few minutes for her. She came out from the Dean's room and called Aman to inform him and take his opinion. But he didn't answer the call. She also called Arnav and all. But nobody answered her calls. Strange' she thought. Sighing deeply she left the message to Aman and Arnav about her visit to studio. She hoped they will call her back. She entered Dean's room and informed them she is ready to go for a trail. Mr. Shah led Khushi towards his car and drove her to his studio.

Mean while in Arnav and Aman's house

"This is not fair Di... we didn't even went to college due to nani and dadi's arrival. and I didn't get any chance to talk with Khushi at least once. Now, when she is calling me you are not allowing me to talk with her. Please Di... and if you want to test Khushi, why are you took our mobiles? She is calling me and Aman means, she needs us. Please give me my phone back" he tried to grab the mobile from Anjali's hand. But Anjali stepped back.

"Enough Anjali... you asked us to stay at home and not to call her. We did. But not anymore. If she is calling both of us means she needs us. Can't you understand that? Why are you doing this?" Aman is little bit frustrated with Anjali's behaviour.

"I just wanted to see how much she misses you two. Anyways you don't have any classes, then why are you shouting at me?" said Anjali.

"Do you really think I'm worried about my classes? Its Choti... I'm thinking about. What if that Rahul did something? Don't you know he is in college? How can you be this careless? Just give my mobile..."

When these three fighting for phones, NK slowly took his mobile. When he took the mobile he saw message from Khushi. He immediately opened to read

"NK Ji... today I'm going to Mr. Shah's studio for voice test for singing. I tried a lot to talk with Aman Bhai and Arnav Ji to ask their opinion. But nobody of you is answering your phones. But whenever you see this message, please inform Aman Bhai and Arnav Ji about this. I don't know when I will be back to my room. But please tell Aman Bhai and Arnav Ji that I also messaged them. Don't forget. Otherwise Lad Governor gets angry... bye"

NK smiled silently.

"Don't worry Aman Bhai... Khushi Ji is fine. She messaged to me as well as to you both. She went to some studio for voice test"

That's enough for Aman and Arnav. They immediately grabbed their phones from Anjali and checked their mobiles. Both got same message.

"Aman Bhai/Arnav Ji...

Today our music director, Mr. Shah came to college to check the candidates who got selected in auditions and training. He said everyone to get ready for his upcoming event in city. And he also said that he wants me to sing in his ongoing project. Dean Sir also asked me to sing. Now I'm going to his studio. Mr. Shah wanted to test my voice for mike, whether it suits or need some training. He said he will drop me to my home. I wanted to take both of your opinion on this. But you didn't answer my call. I think you are busy. No problem. I just wanted to inform you... sorry for not waiting for your opinion. Hope we will meet tomorrow... convey my regards to your parents. - Khushi"

Both Aman and Arnav smiled reading the message and the last words. Both looked at each other. After checking when Khushi's call missed, Arnav said

"It's already two hours she called us. May be her work finished by now. I will go there and pick her to her hostel. I don't want that Shah's staff to know her whereabouts. What's you say Aman?"

"I'm coming with you" with that both went out and drove off. Aman called Khushi to ask the address. First ring itself she answered the call. He kept the call on speaker to let Arnav too hear her.

"Bhai..." she almost shouted

Aman kept his phone little far from his ear to save his eardrums from her shout. Both Arnav and Aman can hear the happiness in her voice. Both chuckled at each other.

"Pagal..." both said at the same time.

"Bhai... are you there? Bhai..." she shouted again.

"Yeah Choti... I'm here. What's happened? You are sounding happy?"

"I'm so happy Bhai... Mr. Shah Ji said my voice is perfect for recording. He also asked me to come tomorrow evening to record the song. He gave me lyrics to practice. I'm too happy Bhai..."

"Wow... that's really a wonderful news Choti... congratulations"

"Thank you so much Bhai. Without you and Arnav Ji I couldn't do this. Your support makes me do anything. Thank you so much" her voice is genuine. Both Arnav and Aman felt something in their hearts hearing her thanks. They smiled at the phone affectionately.

"It's not like that Choti. You have talent and you deserve this happiness. This is nothing to do with us"

"No... don't dare to say that..."

"Shut up now and tell me where this studio of your Mr. Shah Ji is? We are on our way. Tell me the address" commanded Arnav. He knows very well how to divert her mind.

"Haa... Arnav Ji... you are shouting at me? Hmm no problem... now I'm in a happy mood. I can forgive you."

"What the!!!" both Khushi and Aman giggled hearing his what the'.

"Shut up Khushi... tell me the area where it is"

"But I don't know which area is this" she whispered knowing the result.

"You didn't even know where you are going? Didn't you think you should know where you are going?" Arnav whispered back gritting his teeth. His voice is dangerously low.

"Woh... Arnav Ji... main..."

"Just answer me... Didn't you think you should know where you are going?"

"..."

"Aman... what you want me to do?"

Aman know, Arnav is hell angry on Khushi and at the same time he didn't want to shout at her. That's why he didn't acknowledge Khushi's silence and asked him what to do.

"Arnav relax..."

"How can I Aman? This damn girl don't know where she is and how can I find her? How can..."

"Sh... relax... we will go there. Just relax..."

Arnav stopped the car and got down to control his anger, in real his tension, his rising heart beats, his fears.

"Bhai...?"

"You didn't do good Choti. Arnav is hell angry with you. And I am with him this time. How can you..? Leave it... tell me can you see any shops nearby? Where are you now?"

"I'm at bus stop Bhai. And no shops are here. it's completely isolated. We are waiting for bus actually"

"What? You are standing at bus stop that too isolated area? Where the hell is that driver of your Mr. Shah Ji? And who are that WE?" Arnav grabbed the phone and shouted

"Me and my senior"

"HE OR SHE Khushi?"

"She"

"Ask her whether she knows the area or not" asked Aman, but nothing worked out. That girl is also new to that area.

"What can I do with this girl? How can I find her now?" Arnav is frustrated now.

"Choti check the bus stop. Is there anything written?"

After checking "Haa Bhai... but it's looking like some advertisement" she read all the advertisement.

"Wait... what did you say last? BTC and...?"

"Andheri market"

"That's it... that is the area. Wait we are coming there" said Aman occupying driver seat.

"Listen to me carefully... don't talk with anyone. In fact don't look at any one. If bus comes also don't move from where you are. We are coming there and will drop you and your friend. Don't try to do any foolish things Khushi... I'm warning you" said Arnav.

"Ji... Hum phone rakthe..." she is tensed now. She is very well aware of Arnav's anger. She sighed deeply and sat there waiting for the storm of anger coming towards her.

It didn't take much time for Arnav and Aman to reach the bus stop. When they saw Khushi in bus stop from opposite side along with a girl and some other boys, they couldn't believe what they are seeing. Aman drove his car to turn back at signal and stopped the car near bus stop behind the already parked car. They got down and rushed to Khushi, but not without noticing a running in other words escaping figure.

"Arnav Ji... Aman Bhai..." said Khushi when Khushi saw them coming towards her. she is about to move towards them along with her friend, but stopped in shock when the drunker tore her dress at her back. She turned to the boys group in horror with wide eyes.  Actually that boy was trying to do this with Khushi's friend. But when suddenly she moved side, his hand touches Khushi's dress. Without noticing whose dressing he is tearing he tore.

"Arnav fast... take her" alerted Aman

Before they reach Khushi, the worst thing happened. When one of the boys tore Khushi's dress another boy held Khushi's dress at her front and pulled down tearing it opening her front to their lustful eyes. It happened so fast that Arnav or Aman couldn't stop before it happens. Before they can see anything Arnav turned Khushi back and hugged her tightly.

"Leave me... leave me... Arnav Ji is coming... I will tell him about you... then he will see with you... leave me..." she couldn't register Arnav's presence in shock.

Arnav shook her hardly and whispered "Khushi... it's me Arnav..."

She looked at him and hugged him tightly.

"Arnav Ji... woh... woh..." Khushi tried to say something. Arnav looked around to see Aman is beating the boys. He tighten his hold on Khushi and whispered "Sh... angel... relax... I got you... relax... I'm here. Relax..." without pushing her much he opened his shirt and made her wear and looked at Khushi's friend who is hell shocked

"Are you ok?" she nodded her head. He led both the girls to his car and made them sit. He gave them some water and asked them to sit.

"Arnav Ji..."

"Sh... relax... you are safe now. I'm locking the car. Nobody will come here. Aman needs me there. I will be back... Don't worry... I got you... you are safe" he turned to Khushi's friend and ordered "Just be with her, till I come." She nodded her head and held Khushi into her embrace. She tried to comfort her and give some solace. Arnav looked at her in pain. Sorry my angel, I'm little late" he thought. He locked car doors correctly and went to help Aman. But not before informing the police.

After few minutes of small fight kind of thing, Aman and Arnav handed over those goons to the police. The police officer asked them to come in the morning to file a case. Arnav ran to Khushi. Immediately after opening the car door, he felt her weight on him. He immediately held her tightly. He can feel her shivering in his arms.

"Shh... Angel... don't worry... I got you... Relax..." he tried to calm her patting her back while hugging her tightly.

"Arnav... get inside" he turned to Khushi's friend and asked "where do you want us to drop you? Are you staying in same hostel?"

"No... I'm not staying in hostel. I'm staying with my friends in separate room. Please drop at Bandra. I stay there"

"Fine please sit... we will drop you."

"But what's about Khushi?"

"What's about her? We will take care of her. Don't worry. You just sit" Aman's voice is little serious, which made Khushi's friend silent.

Arnav sat at the back seat with Khushi in his arms, hugging her tightly. After dropping Khushi's friend they left towards Arnav and Aman's house.

"Khushi... Khushi..." Arnav called Khushi.

She looked at him with teary eyes.

He nodded his head negatively and wiped the tears on her cheek. She hugged him tightly and slipped into sleep. Throughout the drive back to home, Arnav continued patting her back. After entering to home, Arnav carried Khushi in his arms and made her sleep on the bed in guest room. Anjali and all came there and asked what's happened with Khushi. Arnav and Aman said entire thing, which made all the people gasped loudly. That night Arnav and Aman had a disturbed sleep.

"Khushi..." he knocked on the door. He stood rooted seeing her in his shirt. He didn't concentrate on her condition yesterday. But seeing her in his shirt in this early morning left some tickling sensation in his stomach. He controlled his feelings and with utmost difficulty he asked

"Why are you still in my shirt?"

"Woh... I... My... I mean... my dress... yesterday..." she couldn't look into his eyes.

He felt like a fool saying jokes standing in front of people who never gets at least a smile on their face.

"Um... sorry... I... I will ask Di or Lavanya some dress for you... I... I'm sorry..." with that he left from there. He went to Anjali and informed her about Khushi's need.

"Chote... you disturbed her sleep? She is exhausted yesterday night. Why can't you leave her in her peace Chote... she needs rest. It's not any simple thing for a girl. You just go... I will take care of Khushi. Just go..." Anjali is irritated with Arnav's behaviour.

Arnav left from there thinking how right his Di is. He didn't even notice Aman coming in his way. He bumped with him.

"Wooo... watch Mr. Raizada... what's wrong? Why you face became dull in the morning? let me guess... I think you didn't get your angel's glimpse or your sister bashed you... right?"

"Hmm... second one..." said Arnav...

"Haa haa... I know... tell me what her problem is"

Arnav said about their in face Anjali's response for his behaviour.

"Hmm its ok Arnav... Anjali is feeling bad for Choti... she is feeling like she is responsible for Choti's state. Leave them for some time; they will be ok... relax..."

"How can I Aman? I don't know what's happening and... Hmm... Why everything happens only with Khushi. What to do Aman? How can I keep her safe all the time? Till yesterday I thought only Rahul is problem for her. But after hearing the police officer's words, I'm really feeling tensed about Khushi. Who is that person? Why did he want to hurt Khushi? And that too with goons? That person sent goons to hurt a girl? I'm really tensed Aman... I don't know what to do. Please help me Aman... help me to keep my Angel safe all the time. Please..."

"Sh... Arnav... relax... everything will be fine. Police are working on that. They will surely bring the person out. We will get to know who is trying to harm Choti. Relax... she needed you Arnav. Just support her. Don't leave her alone. Try to keep her with you as much you can. Ok? Relax... Did you ask her anything about yesterday? Is there any chance for her to remember their faces?"

"I didn't ask anything about that. When I went to her room, she is still in my shirt. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. So I left from there. I will ask her later..."

"Hmm... but be careful... don't scare her more... she is scared... ok?"

"Hmm... I will..."

Part 44

Don't worry... and don't get tensed or confused about this new person Arnav talking about. In this story only Rahul and his Mother are bad. Remaining all are good. whatever happens it happens only because of them... remember...  

And...

For PMs please scroll down...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For PMs, please add this account to your buddy list. I won't send any PMs from my main account...
maha211 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.. Is that goons are send by rahul's mom..
thanks for the pm..
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update, Loved Arnav trying to comfort khushi. Thanks for the PM.
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting and beautful part
poor khushi
thats rahul was nor enough that now his mother is after khushi
or is there some link with mr shah
when he toon responsibility of dropping her back
than he must fufill that
loved reading the update
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2