Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely update, Please continue!!
😊
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update just read 43, 44..

wow!! the way Aman Arnav saved khushi..

khushi is getting in trouble again and again..

i hope this time she follows what Arnav have told her...

looking forward
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely and superb update
good that khushi is safe
is Sarita really the reason and helped the goons?
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Arnav - Khushi - Life Part 45

He couldn't concentrate on anything. Her close proximity is not letting him to concentrate. Her hot breath on his lips isn't leaving him in peace. After their little romantic encounter at lunch hour he couldn't concentrate in his class. Unable to sit in class room he went to library, canteen and lastly sat in garden. He couldn't meet her after that because of her evening meet with her music director. He made sure NK is with her. He just wanted to clarify her mouthed words'. He just wanted to hear those magical words from her delicious lips. He doesn't have any doubt that she loved him, but still he wants to hear. Closing his laptop he went to his pool side and sat on recliner looking at stars. He checked with time - it's showing 9 54 at night. He sighed and leaned back closing his eyes.

He already ordered NK to give a call after they left the studio. He is waiting for that. It's late. NK didn't call still now. I can't call Khushi. Should I call NK?' thinking that, he dialled NK's number

"Bhai..." whispered NK

"Why are you whispering?" asked Arnav

"I'm in recording theatre with Khushi Ji. we are not allowed to talk aloud"

"Then come out damn it..."

"Yeah... Yeah..."

"Tell me... what's happening there?" asked Arnav

"Khushi Ji is singing. They are testing her voice in mike. This is so exciting Bhai. You should have been here Bhai. She is singing so nicely. All are praising her. Her voice is really good"

Arnav felt his heart swelling in proud. "Hmm" he said.

"How is she? Is everything fine?"

"Yeah Bhai... everything is fine. I and Akash are here only"

"What the?! When did Akash come there? And what is he doing there?"

"Don't ask me. He didn't trust me. He thought I can't take care of Khushi Ji. He insulted me and came with us." Arnav can sense his pouting.

"It's ok NK. Relax. May be he is little concerned about Khushi. But I trust you. I know you will take good care of her. Ok fine, don't forget to give me a call before you are leaving. And give me a call if something not good. Ok?"

"Yeah sure Bhai" with that they ended the call

Arnav sat relaxed thinking about Khushi. Suddenly he remembered her explanation about his participation in youth festival and his lecturer's discussion regarding that. He left a sigh and went inside to bring his note pad to draw designs for youth festival as asked by his lecturer. He decided to participate - for Khushi's sake. A small smile is appeared on his face. You changed me a lot Angel. I will do anything for your happiness. If you want my success, then I will give you that. I will participate and get the success. Don't worry sweet heart anything for you' he thought and engrossed in his drawings.

Another side of city, at the same time

Four men standing in tension looking at the person, who is pacing in room.

"Mom... I said I will do something, but you stopped me saying these idiots will do something. But see what happened now."

"Shut up Rahul." Mohini looked at the men angrily. But before she says something one of them said

"Ma'am we really don't know from where those two men came. Trust us ma'am we really tried our best to shatter her. But when that Aman and Arnav came, we couldn't do anything. They are really strong ma'am. That Aman came to us and bet our men very hardly. It's difficult to stop him. Luckily that Arnav didn't start his fight. He stood there with that girl"

"Arghh... Arnav and Aman. I really hate these two. How exactly I planned this attack. I also scared that girl... mmm... what's her name?"

"Sarita" said Rahul.

"Ha... Sarita. I even scared her; if she won't do I will make sure she will not pass in her exams. And she will not have any opportunities as singer. How nicely I planned everything. Those two idiots spoiled everything." Mohini fumed in anger

"That's why I said I will do something with that girl. Leave her to me, I know what to do and how to do. She comes early to college before Arnav and Aman comes there I will make her destroy. That time is enough for me"

"Shut up you idiot. Don't dare to do anything directly. If they find you doing anything to her, I don't think they will spare you. Whenever we do something we never should give chance to others to know about us, particularly when we do bad things. We have to be more careful" she said in a thoughtful manner

"Then what to do? How to do? Shall we leave that girl for now?"

"No way... I will never ever do that. I will never leave the girls, who tried to bother my sons or who snatched my sons - whether it is Kruthi or Khushi. I will not leave them"

"Then what you will do?"

"Leave it to me... I will handle. I think hurting her won't do any good for us. We have to take care of those two boys first. When hurt or threatening won't do our work then love will do." She thought for few minutes and said again "I know what to do. Just do whatever I say. Don't do anything for few days. And when did you say the youth festival? Is Arnav participating in that?"

"I don't know mom... he never participated"

"Make sure. And tell me who is going there to participate. I want each and every move of them, mainly Aman and Arnav. Go now onwards just do what I say. Don't use your idiotic brain and don't do any stupid. Understand?" she went to Rahul and cupped his cheeks "It's already late. Go and sleep. Don't worry beta, trust me I will see about her. I know what to do. Don't worry" saying this she kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Good night mom" he bid bye to her went to his room

"Khushi and Kruthi, both of you wait and see what I will do. First Khushi it's your turn. I will do the things you can't even escape from my trap. In fact nobody can escape you from that trap. Not even yours so called lover - Arnav. I will make sure that Arnav will be the starting point of your destruction. Your love for Arnav will help me to destroy you. Thank you so much Arnav - for your love and possessiveness for her gave me a wonderful idea. Thank you... Khushi, Arnav and Aman wait and see what I will do. And let me see how you will save your pyaari si Khushi" an evil smile spread on her smile. She drifted into sleep thinking about her next steps.

She entered into her room after bidding bye to Akash and NK. She is really thankful Akash and NK for their supportiveness. She thanked them before they left to their house.

Today is really a hectic day of her. She is tired of the day events. Not with singing continuously for four hours. She is tired of the tension of the surroundings. After yesterday night's thing, from today morning onwards it's really exhausted for her. A shiver ran through her spine when she remember yesterday's event. She sent silent prayer to the god for sending Arnav and Aman there at a point of time. Her thoughts drifted towards Arnav. She can feel his warm hands on her exposed back. She can feel the warmth of his chest on her almost naked chest. She can still feel his tight embrace. She can feel his possessiveness. She felt shy. A small tinge of pink colour spread on her cheeks. She smiled adorably remembering their hug.

Remembered their hug in a worst condition; she remembered Arnav's words in the college. She remembered his words ... this world is not as good as it looks. The people around us are not as good as they pretend. This world is not as safe as it appears my dear. We have to take care ourselves'

We have to think before taking any step towards them. We have to think before making any relation with them. We shouldn't trust anybody dear'

Please stay safe till I come. Please... I can't lose you. Please be careful. Don't trust anybody. Think before you do anything."'

Sorry? You are saying sorry Khushi? Do you have any idea how me and Aman felt that minute we saw you in that state? Do you have any idea how I felt when I saw that bas***d ripping you dress? Do you have any idea how I felt when you... you... hugged me helplessly?'

She closed her eyes remembering his face - the pain, the fear, the Love, the possessiveness and the helplessness.

I'm sorry Arnav Ji. I'm really sorry for making you and Aman Bhai to face all these. I never ever knew that my this foolishness will make you feel the worst. I will do whatever you said. I will try to be strong and I will' her chain of thoughts were disturbed by the ring of her cell from man in her thoughts.

She smiled contently and answered the call

"Khushi..."

Oh god... his voice is making me weak' thought Khushi. she closed her eyes by hearing her name from him.

"Khushi..." this time his voice is little worried

"Yes Arnav Ji..."

"Why aren't you answering? Why are you quite? Are you ok?" he is concerned.

Suddenly her eyes pooled with tears with happiness after sensing this man's love towards her.

"Khushi... answer me damn it..."

"Arnav Ji..."

"ha Khushi... bolo..."

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry? But for what?"

"For everything..."

"Khushi... what's wrong? Are you ok? Kuch hua hain kya? NK..." he sounded concerned but when he mentioned his brother's name his voice filled with anger.

"Oho... Arnav Ji... why are you getting angry now? That too NK? What did he do?"

"He didn't say anything about the things happened there. They how can you expect me to be calm?"

"He didn't say anything because there is nothing to say. Nothing is happened Arnav Ji... please aap relax hojayiye... I'm fine... perfectly fine"

"Are you sure"

"Arnav Ji..."

"Haa Khushi..."

"Why are you doing this?"

"What?"

"Why are you this concerned about me? And whatever you said in college in this afternoon, what was that? Why are you tensed about me? Why are getting angry every time and on every one when it related to me? Why are you feeling restless as if something will happen to me? Why are you mentioning me as your Angel? What did I do to get this much happiness in form of YOU? Do I deserve this Arnav Ji? Is there anything I should know? Are you in lov..." she couldn't continue her sentence as the line got disconnected. She sighed in restlessness. She wanted to know it from him. She already said those three words - may be not aloud, but she said.

Did he understand what I said? I hope he got what I wanted to say. Help me Devi Mayya... give me my Arnav Ji. I want to spend my life with him. Please Devi Mayya Give me strength to tell him what importance he has in my life. What he is to me. Please help me' she prayed to her goddess letting the tears fall from her eyes. She doesn't know why and how but she feels something is going to happen. Something won't be good anymore. She feels Arnav won't be there for her anymore. She feels that she is going to miss him - her Arnav Ji. A lone tear of fear rolled down on her cheeks.

"Arnav Ji..." she whispered

He sat on his recliner at poolside with closed eyes. He wanted to confess his love to her. When he saw her mouthing the words I LOVE YOU... he just wanted to take her in his arms and protect her from this evil world. Just take her away from this dangerous world. Just keep her safe from others. Just take care of her as she is a delicate doll. He remembered her questions few minutes back Of course you deserve each and every happiness dear. You are an Angel. MY Angel. I wish I could say my feelings crying out. I will sweet heart... but please... please stay safe...' he thought

Stay alive' a voice from his mind shouted making him jerk. He couldn't understand why he is feeling like this from the evening. He is restless. He is scared. He doesn't know why and how but he feels something is going to happen. Something won't be good anymore. He feels he won't be there for her to protect her. He feels that he is going to miss her - his ANGEL. A lone tear of fear rolled down on his cheeks.

"Khushi..." he whispered

Her sleep got disturbed with her phone call. She checked time on her alarm clock. It's 4 in the morning. Her brows frowned. She took the phone and see Anjali calling her.

Why she is calling in this morning?' Khushi immediately answered the call with her thudding heart

"Di... what's wrong? Why are you calling this early morning?"

"Choti where are you? How are you?"

Khushi can hear fear in her voice

"Di... Where I will be? And that too at this time. Of course I'm at hostel, sleeping in my room. What's happened Di? Is everything fine there? Is uncle fine? Tell me Di... you are scaring me"

"Ohhh... Choti... you are safe... ohhh thank god... Choti... thanQ... thanQ..."

Khushi can hear Anjali's sobs. It made her more scared. Her breathing got heavy she asked again "Di please tell me what's wrong? Why are you sobbing?" her voice is breaking with tears. But she didn't get any response from other side. She felt something really bad. She doesn't know what to do. She immediately took her other phone to make call to Arnav. But suddenly she stopped thinking it might scare the hell out of him. So, she made call to Aman. After few rings Aman answered the call. Without giving any chance to talk to him Khushi blurted her words

"Bhai... run to Anjali Di's room. She is crying. She is not telling anything to me. Please go there. I'm scared Bhai... she is just called me and asked how and where I'm. When I said I'm at hostel and sleeping she started to cry. Please go there and check with Di... I'm really scared"

Aman couldn't understand whether he is dreaming or is it real. He looked at his mobile and said "Khushi?? what's wrong? Are you fine?"

"BHAI... WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? ANJALI DI IS CRYING THERE AND YOU ARE ASKING ME WHETHER I'M FINE OR NOT? Please Bhai go and check with Di... I'm tensed"

"What?"

"Go now... she on line in phone still sobbing go please..." she pleaded. Fear is clear in her voice.

"Ok... I'm going... you stay calm... I will call you once I check with Anjali. Don't worry... you relax..." saying this Aman ran to Anjali's room. He pushed the door little. It opened instantly as it is not locked.

"Anjali..." he ran to her and embraced her tightly

After hearing Aman's voice Khushi disconnected the call. But her thudding heart is not letting her in peace. What's wrong with Di... why is she crying like this?' Khushi is pacing around the room in tension. Shall I go and meet her? Why did she think I'm not fine? I can't decide anything. Devi Mayya... Make Di fine... please...' she sent a silent prayer to her invisible support.

Part 46

From here onwards story May' turn little serious. From here onwards whatever story I going to write was my first thought came into my mind about this ARNAV - KHUSHI - LIFE. To bring these updates, I wrote those entire college scenes. These are parts my darlings. These are very close to my heart. I don't know I can write exactly how I thought/I felt or not. But I hope I will get all your support in coming updates...

Thanks to each and every reader, who LIKED my updates, SUPPORTED my work and COMMENTED on my updates... It's a lot to me...

If you don't want to read any of my stories anymore, please remove me from your buddy list...

ThanQ...

And IF you are interested in my story and want PM, then, please see the first post in page 12...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
raki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I read this ff in one go Wonderful story Amazing concept Loved it so much Please pm me whenever u update 
..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For PMs, please add this account to your buddy list. I won't send any PMs from my main account...
loves_aishu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow nice update!!
😊

Next update would be amazing!
I can bet!
😊

Keep Well, Keep Writing!😊
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update, why was Anjali crying, Hate Rahul and his mother.