WORLD CUP NEWS - Keep Posting + Discussing - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Surprise boost: Argentina's team doctor revealed that Aguero had recovered and could play against Holland

Surprise boost: Argentina's team doctor revealed that Aguero had recovered and could play against Holland
Edited by ashdgr8 - 9 years ago
Under attack: Enzo Perez tries to escape from Gonzalo Higuain as Argentina's squad train in high spirits
Under attack: Enzo Perez tries to escape from Gonzalo Higuain as Argentina's squad train in high spirits
Quiet moment: Maxi Rodriguez kisses Lavezzi affectionately on the neck while the rest of the squad laugh

Quiet moment: Maxi Rodriguez kisses Lavezzi affectionately on the neck while the rest of the squad laugh
Technique: Marcos Rojo prepares to strike the ball with his left foot during Argentina training

Marcos Rojo prepares to strike the ball with his left foot during Argentina training
Laps: Sabella's squad enjoyed themselves during their training session on Sunday

Laps: Sabella's squad enjoyed themselves during their training session on Sunday
Fearing the worst: Neymar told Marcelo 'I can't feel my legs' after he went down against Colombia
Fearing the worst: Neymar told Marcelo 'I can't feel my legs' after he went down against Colombia

Concern: Brazil left-back Marcelo calls for Brazil's team doctor to come onto the field as star Neymar was hurt
Concern: Brazil left-back Marcelo calls for Brazil's team doctor to come onto the field as star Neymar was hurt