True Love ~ KriYaansh OS (D3 contest OS)

Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

So Yeah!! I won the D3 OS contest of KriYaansh which was held back on the forum. So i still cant myself believe that i have won the contest. As I was sure that I would not win it as the out come was not like what i had thought, but still i thought to give it a try and send the entry for contest. and the result which came was shock to me! i won!! 

so firstly i wanna thank all who had voted for my OS and had made me won it. M really glad that this much people like my OS. Its really overwhelming. Really guyz thank you so so much for making me win it.

i really love you guyz and ya also my all other readers who support me with my writings. lots of love to u guyz.

Abhilasha 

Scroll down for OS...Enjoy
Edited by -reine- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

True Love

"And the winner of inter college dance competition solo goes to Reyaansh Singhania" The host of the competition announced.

Well no one was amazed with this victory of Reyaansh, as it was from last two year's he is the only one who was winning the competition. Rey came up on the stage to take the award. That when suddenly the lights on stage got dim. And a spot light came on the stage.

There stood a girl probably in her 20's. She was wearing a normal daily use clothes. Suddenly Rey hard the sound of music and saw the girl dancing on it the song was destiny lose my boy *same dance as Kriya did in D3*.

She was doing hip hop. All were mesmerized by her dance and specially Rey.

"Man, she is freaking awesome, God she dance so better than me" Rey spoke to himself when she end her dance.

All clapped for her. Even Rey, all Rey's friends were surprise to see Rey smiling and clapping, when they heard the host shout.

"Guards, guards" host shouted "How can you people be so careless, you can't send anyone inside, remove her out" host shouted on guards.

"Stop!" came a loud voice of Rey; he walked up to the girl and host.

"Sorry sir" the host said but was stopped by Rey's hand. Rey moved towards the girl and stopped in front of her.

"Your name Miss..??" Rey asked politely.

"Kriya, Kriya Ghai" the girl replied with little attitude.

"From where did you learned dance..??" Rey asked ignoring her attitude

"Mr. Rich, we need talent for dancing not learning" Kriya said and started moving towards the exit.

Rey didn't utter a word just keep on looking at her way. When Rey's gang came near him, and stood beside him.

"That girl, what does she think about herself such a cheapo" Sharon commented Rey just looked at Sharon.

"Rey dude, I think you got a competition" Vicky said and laughed lightly to which Rey smiled.

"Oh please!! Rey and will compete with that behenji..??" Sharon said with arrogance Rey was all the time smiling and looking at the way she had walked out.

That's when Swayam came near him "I guess you found want you were finding" Swayam whispered in Rey's ears. Rey looked at Swayam and grinned.

Rey was sitting in cafe shop or to say precisely the place where his gang THE DAZZLER' hangs out. Rey was lost in his thought that he even didn't saw when Swayam came and sat opposite to him.

"You know I have lost my one thing" Swayam spoke out to gain Rey's attention.

"Huh, what's that thing..??" Rey asked confusedly.

"My friend, Rey" Swayam said and laughed and Rey too joined in.

"Kuch bhi yaar" Rey said and again got lost in his thoughts. After that day, after seeing her dance this is the only thing which is going in his mind and nothing else.

"Kriya Ghai, Lords college 13 - A" Swayam said with a soft smile

"How do you know m thinking about her" Rey asked surprised.

"M you friend buddy" Swayam said and hugged Rey and left the cafe.

"13 -A" Rey said finding 13 - A in the college. And to his luck he finally found 13 - A.

At the same time Kriya came out of the room and bang with Rey. Rey caught her before she fell down. Her eyes were closed tightly waiting for hitting the floor. Rey was mesmerized by her face. He was just lost in her, that's when Kriya opened her eyes and saw Rey holding her. She too looked into his chocolate brown orbs and was lost in them. Both were just looking at each other. There eye lock was broken by other students. Rey quickly made Kriya straight.

"Mr. Rich, what a surprise you and over here..??" Kriya asked in the same rude tone.

"Listen, m here to talk to you" Rey said hoping she would agree.

"But I don't want to" Kriya said and started walking.

"But listen girl" Rey said following her. But soon got rooted on the spot when Kriya turned and glared at him.

"You over here!! How on the earth you found my address..??" Kriya asked pretty shocked to see Rey standing on the door steps of her house.

"Oh! That was simple I just gave some money to the peon of your college and he gave me your address" Rey said with smile.

"Very good" Kriya commented sarcastically

"Oh! Really thank you" Rey said to which Kriya gave an unbelievable look to Rey.

"Okay, why the hell are you following me" asked a highly pissed off Kriya.

"Listen I want to talk to you" Rey said masking some courage, "you know you are brilliant dancer why don't you join our group and you know mom will like you" Rey added

"Rey, do you really think your group and your mom will accept me" Kriya said smiling for the first time.

"Yes of course I know them" Rey said

"And I know the world" Kriya said, "look Rey, I know I can dance but life is not only about dancing. You are rich m not, I need to earn money for my life. And secondly your mom as soon as you will tell them who m I, they will warn u to never meet me again" Kriya said and walked in the house.

Rey looked at the closed door and turned around towards his car and drove off to his house.

"Rey what m I hearing, you shouted on Sharon" Rey's mom said as soon as Rey came in, "and you were gone to some low class place for what..??"

"Mom I was going to talk about it only. Actually mom Kriya, that girl who danced on stage that day she lives over there, I had only went over there to invite her to join our group" Rey said excitedly.

"Rey have you lost it, you want that nobody in your group Rey your group has a class for god sake. And stop seeing that girl" Rey's mom said and went away.

Rey remember Kriya saying the same. Thinking about that Rey doze off on the couch itself.

Next day morning Rey again went to Kriya's place.

"You are such a stubborn kid Mr. Rich" Kriya exclaim when she saw Rey over there.

"Kriya please" Rey said making a baby face. To which Kriya laughed and then finally agreed.

Rey quickly open the door of his car and drive her to their studio. All meet her with a sweet smiling and greeted her. Neha, Vicky, Swayam and Sharon, the way she thought them to be they were not like that they were nice to her except Sharon at first but afterwards she too accepted her with an open arm.

She soon mixed up with all Rey's friend. Day passed on and turned into months. Kriya and Rey were getting along properly and yup gang too. They used to dance together, do fun and teasing Sharon and Swayam. The used to hang out over the same caf shop.

That day Rey and Kriya were the last one left in the studio. Rey came near Kriya.

"Kriya umm I want to talk" Rey said

"Yup speak m all ears" Kriya said.

"Kriya I care for you not as a friend but" Rey stopped and looked at Kriya.

"Rey m not getting what you are saying" Kriya said getting confused.

"I Love You Kriya" Rey said closing his eyes. He opened his eyes to find a numb Kriya staring at him.

"Kriya" he said softly.

"Rey you can't be serious or are you..??" Kriya asked gaining her sense.

"M serious Kriya" Rey said in a serious tone, "And I know you too love me" Rey added.

"Yes Rey I love you but your parents and my parents will not agree" Kriya said sadly.

"We will see about that afterwards" Rey said and kissed Kriya forehead.

"Mom Dad, she is Kriya the love of my life" Rey said to his parents introducing Kriya. Both had held each other's hand.

"Rey have you lost it" Rey's dad exclaimed.

"Rey are u mad, you don't know girls like her who traps rich boys" Rey's mom said giving Kriya a disgusting look.

This was enough for Kriya, she couldn't handle any more and she ran out of the house.

"Mom" Rey said and was going to ran behind Kriya.

"Rey remember if you go behind her, then please don't come back to us" said Rey's dad in anger.

"Ranvijay what ate u saying..??" Rey's mom said.

"Right dad if this is only your final decision, then I have also decided that I will not leave Kriya so fine m leaving your house" Rey said and ran to Kriya's house.

Kriya reached her home; she was in tear's but wiped it away before her mother could see. But she was surprise only to find an angry mom waiting for her daughter. "Kriya what m I hearing..?? You and that guy Reyaansh" Kriya's mom said in anger.

"Mom I love him" Kriya said

"Kriya have you lost it, that guy is only using you" Kriya's mom said as if knocking down some sense in Kriya's mind.

"Mom" Kriya shouted that's when they heard door bell. Kriya's mom opened the door and found a panting Rey.

"Rey" Kriya said and ran towards him and hugged him Rey too hugged her back.

"Kriya go in your room" Kriya's mom said sternly.

But to her moms surprise Kriya stood there and caught hold of Rey's hand.

"Mom m not going to leave Rey" Kriya said.

"Aunty believe me I will never hurt Kriya" Rey said still panting a little.

"Kriya if you want to live with him there is no place for you in my house" Kriya's mom said sternly.

"Mom" Kriya said and took a deep breath, "fine" saying this both Rey and Kriya walked out of the house hand in hand.

'The Best Dancing Sensation Kriya And Rey Commonly Known As KriYaansh Again Prove That They Are Best'

Every newspaper be it local or international screamed out this words in big bold letter's. Its being 5 years Rey and Kriya left the house. But to their parents surprise they went to all ups and down, sometime they lost the hope of being together but eventually pushed that thought back of their mind and were still together firm supporting each other in their good and bad.

Rey and Kriya were dancing in their small studio which they manage to get. That's when Kriya saw Rey' mom and dad and her mom standing at the entrance. She looked at Rey and then at the door and Rey followed her eyes and saw them. Both held each other's hand.

Their parents were not at all surprise with it. They came inside towards them.

"M here to take my son back" Rey's mom said

"Mom you know m not going to leave Kriya" Rey said.

"I know" Rey's dad said, "Kriya I want to thank you for making my son such a mature person" Both Rey and Kriya looked at each other confusedly and then at their parents.

"Kriya will you like to be daughter in law of Singhania's" Rey's mom asked.

Kriya and Rey were surprised with this sudden question. Kriya was more than happy to hear this and she gladly agreed to it by nodding a yes.

"Sorry beta for my words" both Kriya's mom and Rey's mom said respectively.

Soon Rey and Kriya took blessing of their parents and hugged each other tightly.

'They somewhere had lost the hope to be together but true love can make anyone to do anything and their true loved made them one despite of problems'

THE END

Review Please..!!

thnk u once again for the vote

lots of love ~ Abhilasha

Edited by -reine- - 9 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
res
unres
sorry for being so late...
reading it again i realized y u won...
its beautiful...the entire plot was eye catching...
loved it totally...rey's strong determination of making kria part of dance team nd making her his going against his luxurious life was wonderful...kriya's denial to her mother made it more impactful...nd the fruit of their hardwork was more sweet...
loved it zombie...keep writing nd winning more 🤗Edited by akankshaArsha - 9 years ago
jyoti_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
sry for unresing it too late.. <(-.-)>

and coming to OS beautiful.. really a deserving win.. n a beautiful concept.. ahmazingly penned down.. loved it ❤️

true love.. always win.. n d way u show dere relationship n understanding.. awsum
😃

do write more ❤️
Edited by jyoti_arsha - 9 years ago
StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res 
unres

amazing update Abhi

awesome hai...

well i loed it so much...

thanks for pm

aur han sorry for late unres...

thodi busy hun😉
Edited by AishPoojaKR - 9 years ago
KReyAS thumbnail
lovely os
thnx f r pm 

trishikarajput0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing os...
And I have already read it in The Os contest...
And I really liked that os...
And have voted for that...
And us time mujhe pata nhi tha ki yeh os apne likha hai...
but now I know...
it was really a fab os...
I loved it...
U r an awesome writer...
love the way you have written it...
and congrats for winning the D3 contest...
And thanx for pm...
shakz_KR thumbnail
 congo
aap ne to bohot mast unique os likha
u rocked sweetu
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsome os
Lovely
Concept was supab