TR & SW-Are marriages planned or just a game of destiny? Complete

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Frds trying a ss on Taarey and Swaron...
The concept is totally realistic...inspired from Deepkriti's warrior series...though its best on our Fab couples Taarey and Swaron but it is totally a concept of our so called modern cultured educated society...the bitter truth of our society...pls frds don't accept a mussy hugging kissing scenes in this ff...if u really like it pls do comment...and like

Taarey and Swaron ff-Are marriages planned or just a game of destiny??

What are marriages in India???

The arranged marriage procedure

Arranged marriages vary widely by region and community across the Indian subcontinent. The marriage process usually begin with a realization in the family that a child is old enough to marry - for a girl, it is during her graduation or early twenties and for a boy, it is after he is 'settled', with a decent job and consistent earnings. The initiation can occur when a parent or a relative (such as an aunt or an elder sister or sister-in-law) initiates a conversation on the topic, or the son/daughter approaches the parent/relative and expresses the desire to be married. This relative effectively acts as a sponsor, taking responsibility to get the boy/girl married to a good partner ...But do any one ask about the choice and feelings of the actual boy and the girl..their dreams and wishes from life for life????????

What are love marriages in India???

A love marriage is a marriage of two individuals based upon mutual love, affection, commitment and attraction. But is it all?????? Is it only love that plays a vital role in the marriage or is it all except the love ...

You call your self youth so its time to think frds??????? This will be the story of the two couples will they get love in a arrange marriage or will their love vanish from a so called love marriage???? Will they be able to over come social factors of status,, dowry,,family background,,sibling pressure,,, and lastly will they get their soul mates??? the love of their life????

Here starts the story...

Taarey and Swaron ff-
Are  falling in love and marriages planned or just a game of destiny??

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Character Sketch

1.Tanaya Thakur (Taani)

A girl of a middle class family ,very good in studies, wants to do something in life for herself specially for womens of the society, a daughter of a father who thinks girl are ment to be married...have a very supportive brother Visesh...falls in love or rather start dreaming about a happily married life with a guy Reyansh , who comes to see her in a procedure of arrainge marriage...

2.Reyansh Singhania (Rey)
A dashing dude ...MD of Singhania Industries ... a very obidient son of his father Ranvijay Singhania- A father who feels that coz he have given birth to a son...so he have the right to play any kind of game with the society specially regarding negotiation of his son's marriage and have nothing to do with his son's  emotions .
Rey gets attracted with the personality ,truthfulness of a bubbly an innocent girl Taani (Tanaya Thakur)  with strong determination...  when he goes to meet her in a procedure of  a arrange marriage . He is attracted at the first sight, want to spent his life with her but confused about his feelings.

3.Sharon Raiprakash - daughter of a falling businessman whose business is loosing and is soon going to face bankrupcy and therefore with whatever left which is also a large amount want to get his daughter married
also have a authoritative brother shivam.
Sharon is head over heal in love with Swayam from past 4 yrs since her college days.

4.Swayam Shekhawat- son of Rishi Shekhawat for whom love marriage is a big NO...

He respects his father and can sacrifice his life for him. MD of shekhawat groups.
Swayam is head over heal in love with Sharon from past 4 yrs since her college days.

-INDEX-
Chapter-1
Our dreams our aspirations (pg-1 Below post)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4086806                    

Chapter-2 Siblings- A connection of umbilical Chords  from  mother's womb  ( PG-5) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4086806?pn=5        

Chapter- 3 Hope all our dreams come true! (pg-16)
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4086806&TPN=16">
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4086806&TPN=16       

Chapter-4 When Reality Strikes...(pg-19) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4086806?pn=19

Chapter-5The Reality and The Engagement! (pg-26)https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/111106786

Chapter-6 The Meeting (pg-31)https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4086806?pn=31

Chapter-7The Realization(pg-35) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/112188681

Chapter-8Time for Action...to make our Dreams True (pg-40) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/112519039

Chapter-9Wedding Bells!!! (pg-44) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/112930389

Chapter-10The Grand Proposal...(pg-49) https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4086806?pn=49

Chapter-11The Moment We Became One!!!! (pg-55)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4086806?pn=55

Epilogue (page 61)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/125110694

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 8 years ago

Our dreams our aspirations

Tanaya Thakur (Taani) and Reyansh Singhania (Rey)

Taani was lost deep in her thoughts, thinking hard about her future after marriage, Indian marriages are a boon as well as a bane to our society.

"Taani are you ready" shouted her mom from downstairs; she has come back from her trance into reality
"Ha Maa, getting ready"

"Get ready, don't be late, they might be here any time"

"haa ok Maa" she shouted back to her mom.

Tanaya  is a typical Indian girl, with many dreams to achieve, she has recently completed her degree and was preparing for many competitive exams, to further study, but even in this modernized day we do find people who want their daughter to be married at an early stage.

Tanaya was a bright student, she wanted to study further and reach heights, and she still remembers the discussion with her dad on the day the match maker has bought this match.

"Dad I want to go with my further studies"

"Tanaya, everything should happen at the right time, so it's right for you now, if your future husband accepts then you can further continue with your studies"

Now she has come back to the reality that marriage is part of life no one can escape it but as a girl she has many thoughts, about how a marriage life will be, she was tensed, about everything first whether this guy suits her mind set or not , second she needs to leave her whole family and straight away start a new life in a strangers house with his family members, how will it be? There are many questions troubling her, for all her doubts only time can answer.

Her mother has come into her room and upon seeing her, she made few changes to her attire and told few things which every mom tells to her daughter like as soon as you come outside, take blessings of everyone , answer to their questions properly etc.,

She nodded her head for everything. Why girls should do all the sacrifices, why not the guy follow the same procedures, she was fuming inside but she was expressionless outwards.

Her mom left the room leaving her. She was pacing back and forth in the room , She was tensed , she don't know why , she's angry , tensed , afraid , all emotions are charging upon her at once. She closed her eyes and took her breath deeply to calm herself and was waiting patiently.

Her mom has come and took her outside, she has done everything as told and her mom asked her to sit placing a chair for her. She sat with her head held down. She wanted to see the guy but she cannot raise her head.

Someone from the guy's side asked her, "Did you see him? Did you like him?
She nodded her head still looking down.

Guy's dad asked her father that the guy wanted to talk to Tanaya, as soon as she heard that, she raised her head quickly with a shocked expression, and she accidently saw the guy, he was looking straight at her, with a smile in his eyes , she as a reflex action looked down , she was blushing .

"Sooo ... Heard that you are a bright student and wanted to continue with studies?"He asked her

Taani was seated in a chair opposite to the guy in the Balcony of her room, she was still sitting in the same posture, with her head held down, and she was confused on what she can talk and what she cannot. She slightly nodded her head to his question. She was shy and was hesitant to look at him.

"Don't you have any questions to ask?" she didn't respond to that question

"Well, ok, I have a question, isn't your neck hurting?" he has succeeded in breaking the ice between them; with that question she raised her head and looked at him with a shy smile. She looked at him, he was looking at her, her cheeks went blue, red, pink, and into all colors.

She was observing him, he was  too good looking, with a good physique and well toned body, with expressive eyes and a charming smile stuck to his face with a good attractive look.

"Hey... Hello... Please talk madam, say if you are not comfortable then let's leave" he asked her in a serious tone. Finally she opened her mouth "Yes, I want to study further, but my parents are asking me to get married"

"Oh... So you can continue with studies, no issues from my side. So what are you expecting from a guy?"

"He should understand me very well"

"That's it?" he asked in a surprised tone

"Yeah... If understanding prevails, then there is nothing to be worried of, is what I think"

"Well, that's really great" he told raising an eyebrow.
"So what are you expecting?" she asked him

"Well... She should understand me for sure; take care of me and EGO shouldn't come in between us at any point of time, that shouldn't be the reason for clashes between us and most importantly she should understand my eyes" he said pointing towards his eyes and looking at her, their eyes met each other for a second, she turned her eyes towards the road staring at a random object and thinking His eyes are so pure and full of innocence'
"Oh...

"Your hobbies?"

"Reading books, long drives with soft music... yours?" she asked him, her nervousness was lost, she is feeling relaxed as their conversation was moving.

"Long drives, movies, freaking out with friends "he continued "So your marriage has become a hindrance to your career?

"Not like that, I abide my parent's decision, it's their responsibility and I cannot disrespect them and even I felt that I can continue after marriage with the consent of my husband"

"Then what if the guy doesn't accept, I mean not me, in general"

"There is nothing I can do" she smiled weakly

"Can I ask you one more question?" She nodded her head

"You should have a plan B if plan A doesn't work right? I mean what if you cannot continue further with your studies? You should think of something else right?"

"Well if not studies, I think I can get a good job with my degree, so I would like to continue with that, and even if the guy doesn't accept that, there is no problem to me, I will take up the role of an home maker" she smiled and thought to herself that was what girls are meant for you guys'

"Well, that's great" he gave a appreciative claps and continued "Do you want to ask anything else?"

"No, do you want to ask any?"
"Well, a lot of questions are there but not now, so let's..." he gestured with his hands that it's time to leave, when he was about to leave, he turned back and faced her and told "I don't have any issues, if you want to further continue with your studies" they looked at each other, his eyes spoke a lot and she was lost in a trance. His eyes told her that he liked her

With that he left the room, Taani sat back in her chair and was thinking and re -thinking what has happened earlier, I spoke with him, without any fear and my god, his eyes speak a lot'

Sharon Raiprakash and Swayam Shekhawat
"Sharon I just need some time dear, please understand" Swayam was asking her pleadingly

"But Swayam, they are pressurizing me at home, please do something fast"

Sharon  and Swayam are in love from past 4 years. Who could have guessed when you began loving someone, how entwined you'd become in your relationship. After 4 years, you still say I Love You' in many different ways. May it remind you, you share a special happiness, life gives to very few!

It has all begun in their college life; it was love at first sight for both of them, but it was Swayam who has taken the step and proposed to Sharon on their fresher's day, he has asked her to come out on a date for which she readily accepted, he proposed on the same day and she accepted and from their starts their journey of LOVE.

It takes seconds to fall in love , but years to make that love successful , the same thing has happened with them , everything would be great in the starting , but as time moves on reality dawns upon everyone , there will be a lot to struggle to face , Sharon and Swayam has successfully completed all their stages till now.

Everything went smooth and fine for them till her dad has started searching for a suitable alliance for her. As soon as she heard the news that her father was searching for alliances, she immediately told him, he asked her not to panic and to ask her parents that she needs some time.

She has somehow told them and they told her that she would be given 6 months time; she needs to be prepared mentally to get married.

"Still how much time you need Swayam?"

"Yes Sharon, I wanted to come and talk with your parents, but..."

"There are no buts and if's Swayam, Please try to do something as soon as possible" she made a statement and turned away , this has become the state of their love , everyday they meet but gone are the days for all the sweet talk , Sharon asks swayam about their marriage and the war between them begins.

Sharon left for home leaving Swayam alone in the caf.

As soon as she reached home, she found her mom and brother seated in the hall as if waiting for someone.

She casually asked them "Waiting for anyone?"

"Waiting for you only Sharon "said her mom staring at her icily

"Why Mom?"

"Who is that guy you are in love with?"Asked her mom straight away

"Mom..." she murmured

"I know about all this all back Sharon, I've been waiting for you to tell everything all by yourself, but you have been prolonging it and making the situation worse." Added her brother

So you are the culprit behind this' she thought to herself

"Answer us Sharon?"

"Mom... I love Swayam" she told her mom with her head held low.

"Sharon, we are not against you or your love but are you sure he is the right one for you?" asked her mom making her sit beside her she asked her pleasingly

"Yes mom, he loves me a lot" she continued "but only if you all accept, I will marry him, without your consent nothing will happen"
"Sharon dad is searching for the best suitor, you know how much pain he is taking in finding the best match for you?" shouted her brother

"Shivam you calm down, I'm going to handle this ok?" warned her mother to her brother

"Sharon, Ask him to come down and meet me and Shivam someday this week"

"Mom..." she was surprised at her mother's reaction, she never thought that she will take it so cool. She thanked god for her mother's reactions and happily left her room to tell Swayam what has happened.

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 9 years ago
shamanbk thumbnail
awesome start
loved it
please continue soon and pm me
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Res
Unres
Thanq so much fr an ossom cncpt
Title thoda bada ho gya ๐Ÿ˜†
And d first chapter was very cool
Taarey convo was nice n swaron also
Pls update soon
Di no mushy mushy updates matlab??
Yeh story itna serious h?? 

Edited by hima_taarey - 9 years ago
jahnvi_Patel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum concept!
Its really v interesting...
Completely different n unique! M sure its gonna be loved by all.
It shows that how are marriages in real life specially when the girl belongs to a middle class family!
Really exited for the further updates! :)
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely concept...one arranged mrg one love mrg...interesting...
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow..ff on taarey n swaron...

concept nd cs is awesome...

happy that rey doesnot have any problem regarding tani's stidies after mrg..

sharon's mom is very understanding..like it..

what will happen when swayam's dad will came to know about swaron..
update soon..
nd plz pm me..

ps- I would have been the 1st one to comment..
bt was unable to comment as it was continuously showing error...
filed complaint nd now sorted out..
so here is my comment..

pps- do pm me dear..Edited by Rockingbhardwaj - 9 years ago
taareymyjaan thumbnail
hey im sai aishwarya๐Ÿ˜Š
congo on tis beautiful ff...u kno d bst prt abt tis ff z vishesh z taani'z bro n shivam z sharon's bro lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† totaly luvd it๐Ÿ˜ณn ya rey ki sach kuch zada hi bolthi  hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰hope swayam vl b able to confront his dad...anyway lovely ff๐Ÿ‘
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept!
one arranged and one love
intresting
 Update soon
pm me