N first chap was awesome
Posted: 9 years ago

Nice concept👏

swaron love each other bt swayam doesn't want 2 marry😔

happy tat sharon's mom is cool with swaron😊

eagerly waiting wat will happen when shivam n swayam will meet

Update soon😃

Posted: 9 years ago

Thank u so much frds for the response...here begins the next chapter... if u liike please do press like and comment...

Chapter-2

Siblings- A connection of umbilical Chords  from  mother's womb 

Taani and Rey

Rey's father called up Taani's Father to inform them that everything is ok from their side, and asked them to come over to their place for the next procedures to follow.

Everyone at Taanis home were happy, It was a very good match for her and there were no bounds for their happiness.

Taani was happy, sad, tensed, all emotions charging upon her all at once. She was happy because her parents were happy, she was sad because if everything gets settled she need to leave her parents, she was tensed because how will her new home be.

On the day when Rey and his parents came to see her, Rey has taken Taani's brothers phone no. From that day onwards, Taani's brother Visesh and Rey were continuously talking on phone with each other, and her brother was one type of a psycho, she even calls him like that. He use to tease her that "rey his talking with me but not with you"

Taani-"You both are some type of dostana" she shouted back angrily to visesh.

Visesh-"Don't be jealous sissy; we both love each other you know: p"

Taani-"Yeah, even I'm saying that only, you both are dostana"

Visesh-"Jealous fellow, you are!"

Taani-"What type a guy is he bhaiya, he is not talking to me" she said sulkily "Did he ask anything about me bhaiya"

Visesh-"No why will he ask about you, when he loves me" he teased her more.

Taani-"Get lost" she threw a pillow at him
Visesh-"Don't worry sis, tomorrow is his birthday, I'm going to call him, and let's wish him together"

Visesh-"Oh really, Bhayya?"

Visesh-"Yes dear sissy"

Visesh-"Now cheer up" and he left her room

She was so excited about that , she is going to talk with him today , she practiced a hundred times in her mind , on how to wish him , she mentally practiced many times on how she will wish him ,finally the time has arrived , she was tensed , her voice was not coming she was all tensed.

After everyone wished him, her brother handed over the phone to her, her heart was racing, and she could hear her breath,
Taani-"Hello" she said
Rey-"Hi" he said

Taani-"Many many happy returns of the day" she said

Rey-"Thank you, thanks a lot, your wishes meant a lot to me" His voice was so sweet. She could feel his voice, shivers ran through her spine

Taani-"Welcome, I'm handing over the phone to bhaiya"

"Ok" that's it, he didn't even ask for her number nor did he ask to her to talk with him for some more time, her face drooped.

With that she handed the phone to her brother and came back to her room disappointed , after a while , her brother came into her room and asked her ,
Visesh-"What happened? Aren't you happy?"

Taani-"He didn't speak anything other than that bhaiya "

Visesh-"Chill sis, what he is doing is right, you know, even I like that" said her brother

Taani-"You like that??" she was shocked and asked him in a surprised tone

Visesh-"Yeah buddy, you know it's good if he doesn't talk to you till engagement gets over, so don't keep any hopes, fine?"coz if something goes wrong it may hurt you...

Taani-"You are a psycho, you don't understand my feelings"

Visesh-"I do understand, and later you will understand that whatever I have told now, is for your own good only"

Taani-"hmmm ..." She couldn't tell anything

"Don't worry sis, he is the best you can get and he is the right one for you, Trust me !."

Life was getting better for Taani, everyone was happy for her and felt that she was blessed to get such a guy and to become a daughter in law for that family.

It was her grandfather's death anniversary, their house was in full swing with guests, relatives coming , she was also busy in receiving guests and entertaining everyone , late afternoon , when all the guests left and only when their relatives were left , everyone was relaxing , then came a phone call to Taani's Father from Rey's Father.

"Hello ji" told Taani's Father

"Hello sir, how are you?" asked Rey's Father

"We are fine. What about you sir, how is Rey ji?"

"He is doing great and by the way we are coming to your house now, heard that it was your father's anniversary, we would like to come"

Oh my god! Now!' he thought to himself "Yes sir, you are always welcome" he continued "Who all are coming"

RF-"Myself, Rey, my daughter and my son-in law"

"If you have any problem, please do tell, no need to worry ji !

TF-"Ha ha no problem, you are always welcome"

RF-"Ok then we will come in an hour"

TF-"Ok see you"                       (RF-Rey's father, TF-Taani's father )

Taani's Father came inside the house and one look at everything around , he understood there is a lot to do , he announced to everyone that they are coming , that's it , with that one word , people who are tired and ready to doze , got back to their senses and was working their asses of in cleaning the house.

"Taani, go get ready, even the guy is coming they may ask you" shouted her mother from kitchen. Taani who was mopping the floor, handed over the thing to her cousin and ran into her room, she was waiting for that moment.

The moment she heard that they are coming, all her tension came back to her, she couldn't concentrate on anything and was totally tensed

"arrgh , don't they have any other work , why are they coming now ?"

One look at the mirror and she found a stranger staring at her definitely if he sees me like this he might think who this girl is' she needed a head to toe full grooming.

In an hour she somehow managed to groom herself and was looking better than before. She was waiting in her room for someone to intimate , no one has turned up to see her , finally she cracked opened the door and looked outside , no one was there , she came out , everything was set ready for the guests and everyone was busy grooming themselves.

She went into the kitchen and found out that sweets were also spread out neatly in trays ready to serve the guests. All this nervousness and work made her hungry; she took a sweet from the bowl and came out, saw that no one was there and was moving into her room, on the way to her room, she collided with her mom, her mom was staring at her hand and her mouth, she made a poker face and stood there.

TM-"Taani!! Those costly sweets are for guests, not for us"

Taani-"Yes mom, I took only one piece" she said pleadingly

TM-"Ok, go into your room, don't come out unnecessarily, if they ask you , we will call you, or else stay back in your room ok , Don't come out of your room?"

Taani-"Then why did you ask me get ready"
TM-"Just in case if they ask you, you need to be ready"

Taani-"Ok mom" she went back into her room.

She was thinking whether Rey will ask about her or not. She heard some noise coming from the living room, Oh they have come' she thought to herself, she was counting every second; it was a test to her patience. Suddenly her cousin came in and shouted, "Hey Taans , Your hero is coming"

Her nervousness hit her back, "Uffo he is coming now" she stood up and was setting herself.
Someone opened the door to her room; it was her father along with Rey and his father and all other family members. She stood in a corner where they cannot see her from the doorway, she heard their conversation

"This is her room, Rey" told her father to him

"Oh.. Nice uncle" told Rey

And everyone left including Rey, she heard footsteps fade and came near the doorway to peep in to the hallway, she saw everyone was seated in the living room and all her cousins were standing at the back, who saw her peeping and giving her a Will-tell-uncle Look, she was making faces to them, she randomly was checking everyone and suddenly found out that Rey  was staring at her, with that she closed the door and stumbled upon her bed , she was all blushing.

Taani stumbled upon her bed and was thinking about Rey, "Has he seen me making faces at them, what he might be thinking about me? What if Mom learns about this? And will he ask my parents about me?" Many questions are running in her mind, she couldn't control herself.

She silently tiptoed to the door to see what was happening outside, she slightly cracked opened the door to check the surroundings, but there was a hindrance to her view, she completely opened the door to see, to her surprise her brother was standing at the door, He raised an eyebrow towards her and asked with a wicked grin on her face "Kya?"

"Bhaiya..."

"Ok ok, not now, Rey's sister and husband wants to talk with you, Stop your childish acts now , they are coming , Behave Properly" he ordered her like she was a school kid who makes a lot of mischief's

After her brother left came in Rey's sister Swathi and her husband, they were so friendly towards her, Swathi's husband has a good sense of humor, and she felt at ease talking with them.

"So, Your from a Software Background too?" asked Swathi's husband

"Yes"

"Nice , you know even Rey is a Software Engineer and a MD of his company , Swathi is also the same and even myself ,So I have a Idea , Why don't we four start a software company ?"
He said and burst out laughing at his joke.

"So how was Rey? Did you like him?" Asked her sister

Taani  nodded her head, and then came in Rey along with Taani's brother, and their eyes met and they were staring into each other. They didn't notice the silence that has surrounded them

"Are we in a library?" asked Swathi's husband breaking the silence and bringing them back into this world.

"Shall we leave Swathi, dad is calling" told Rey  to Swathi and his brother in law who has come out of his reverie

"Yep let's leave, And Taani don't forget about the company ok?" told Swathi's husband

She smiled at him; they all left the room, leaving Taani in her own land.

After a few minutes she opened the door to see whether they have left or not, living room was empty, she didn't find any one there, she went in to the living room and was searching if she could find any one of her family members, she saw towards the main door, everyone was bidding bye to them, she hid behind a curtain and was peeping to see what was happening, her eyes searched for him, she found him and was staring at him , as if someone has called him , Rey turned towards where Taani  was hiding and gave her a secret smile , she returned his smile , and came back into the living room and fell down on the sofa relaxed and closed her eyes for a second and the images of him smiling at her came back to her. She was smiling to herself with her eyes closed.

"aha.. what is that making you smile dear" asked her aunt tapping her on her cheeks.

"Nothing Aunty" her face became reddened

"I know I know ..." and she continued "Your hero was searching for you the whole time he was sitting here, and finally Visesh has understood his problem, and bought him to your room, Oh my God, he was even searching for you while he was leaving, he wanted to see you and you are not even concerned ah ?"

"Auntyyy .." she said in hushed tone and ran into her room

"Answer me Taani" shouted her aunt back to he

Sharon and Swayam

"Sharon try to understand me plz" Swayam was pleading Sharon

"You try to understand the seriousness Swayam, My mom knows about us, and she is asking you to meet her, what's your problem now?

"Sharon I cannot come and talk like this, without the consent of my father"

"Did you take the consent of your father Swyam, when you loved me?"

"It's not like that Sharon, but understand, I need to talk to him before meeting your parents"

"Swayam I don't know where we are leading to" told Sharon with a heavy heart

He held her hand told "Everything is going to be fine, don't worry"

After so much of persuasion, finally Swayam has accepted to meet Sharon's brother in a private place, Sharon's brother along with his friend planned to meet him in their farm house. Sharon was all tensed, she knew what type guy her brother was and what type guy Swayam was! both are quite opposite's , how can they mingle with each other , she was hopeless , she knew what would be the outcome of their meet , there is nothing she could do except to wait for the outcome of their meet.

Swayam  met Shivam at the farm house as scheduled by them.

"Hi, I'm Swayam"

"Hi I'm Shivam, Shar's brother, and he is my friend" after greeting each other, there prevailed an awkward silence between them.

"So... Let's come to the issue, without any delay, what you say" said Shivam breaking the silence. Swayam  gave a simple nod, sipping his drink.

"Tell about you guys? How you met and when did your love start? I'd love to hear it!" told Shivam  with an enthusiastic look.

"Well, it's sort of, routine college story, nothing much special" Swayam concluded their love story in two words

"Oh, it's sort of routine??? I thought you would exaggerate your story like everyone does" asked her brother sarcastically

"If I need to emphasize anything in particular about our story, then that would be Sharon, yes! After she has entered into my life everything changed, before her there was nothing, it was simple, just like we would say , before and After Christ" concluded Swayam giving a thumb sup signal to Shivam
"Wow, that's great" giving him a you won signal.

And the evening drifted off into night, they were deeply engrossed in their talks, that they didn't notice the time. Finally when they noticed, it has become too late.

"Swayam, why don't you stay here tonight, it's become late" asked Shivam.

"No problem Shivam, I will leave"

"Arey , Don't be so formal yar , stay back , let's have a balle balle" he winked at Swayam playfully. Swayam stayed back and they had a wonderful time together.

On the other hand, Sharon was waiting for Swayam's call, to tell her everything about their meet, but Swayam was not attending her calls and she was getting worried minute by minute, second by second,

"How are things going on there? God Please see that everything goes well" she prayed to God

Next day morning she woke up with a start, and saw her brother standing beside her bed.

Sharon-"Hey Bro, when did you come? I've been waiting for you the whole night"

Shivam-"Really" he continued "For me or for ..."

Sharon-"Shut Up Bro and tell me what happened"

Shivam-"Nothing happened; he is a good natured guy"

"That's it!"

"What else do you want me to say"

he made a face at her and was leaving her room but turned back and shouted
Shivam concluded..."He Loves you a Lot and knows a lot about you" and he left the room without listening to her further questions.

Sharon grabbed her mobile and dialed Swayam's number,

Swayam-"Hey Princess, Good Morning"

Sharon-"Morning Swayam, what happened yesterday, how was everything?"

Swayam-"Cool cool buddy, everything went so well yesterday, your brother loves you a lot Sharoni, he really cares a lot about you."

Sharon-"What did you people talk yesterday"

Swayam-"Hey will call you back, I'm Driving" he disconnected her call

Sharon-"Arrgh.. I don't understand these people , Am I the one who doesn't love anyone" she became furious at her brother as well as Swayam both saying the same story that the other loves her , she wants to know what happened , but these people are giving her funny answers. As she cannot bombard her brother, she decide to blow up Swayam , but she thanked god because their first meet was successful.

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 9 years ago