Arakshi TS: Bound to you.. *Complete* Pg. 8 4/8 - Page 9

Posted: 9 years ago
Sakshi had waited for Arjun but then he didn't take a step towards her and so she was forced to agree to marry Rahul but her heart still belonged to it.
Rahul was already married and had a baby on the way too.Well, that only added to the turmoil.
Finally, Arjun realised that his life is incomplete without Sakshi and then the honest confession.
The way you potrayed everything, it was amazing.
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story:)
Loved it..<3
Awesome update
loved it
whole parts were amazingly written
beautiful ending
thanks for the pm
Sorry double postEdited by Humzy - 9 years ago
Awesome storyEdited by NATURESHIVANI - 9 years ago
wow that was fab πŸ‘
rahul was a jerk who could not stand for his love but then he made arjun realize that he has now or never and so now they r together
that was beautiful scene at beach sakshi needed arjun his support his love there and this time arjun didn't fail her
arjun took her to his place and then he spoke his heart out to make sakshi realize that he wanted to come to her but just couldn't but then sakshi made his fears rest just what he needed
guess all there fears and insecurites r gone and they can start freash to be with each other πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for pm
Superb
Just love it
wonderful update
and thanx for pm...
Amazing ending 
Loved it
The beach scene was beautifully written!!

Hiii hiii  its me again making my guest appearance hehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chapter 1:

Sakshii sakshiii in a dress and that too green one...am sureee she is looking exquisite 😳😳

After reading a few lines of the story...it reminds me,i soo wanted to read one like that where arjun still have not confessed to sakshi and then he gets jealous and all when he sees sakshi with someone else...yayyy yayyy this story is all i wanted...makes me more excited

Love the name rahul,makes me think of a handsome and cute boy hehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sakshiii got engaged πŸ₯³ yes yes am happy but i still loove arakshiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† am happy becauseee i sooo want to see akrooo arjun be jealous and realize his feeling for sakshi...isiliye me happy 🀣🀣

Arjun telling sakshi to stop drinking in that husky voice of his...i dunno but it feels sooo romantic for mee 😳😳 am imagining arjun is wearing a black shirt too πŸ˜†

Pleaseee pleasee tell me sakshi is drunk...i want tooo see talli sakshi *ignore that* hahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I cant complain that you stopped heree becauseee am going to read next chapter asap

Chapter 2:

Oh oh rahul is already married and soon to be father too...thats surprising but good news,now rasta is clear for arjun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ but sad that sakshi has to go through all this though!!

Its always soo sad to see chirpy and always smiling sakshi crying 😭😭 but arjun haina...am sure he'll compensate for all the aansoo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Sakshi and Arjun conversation about everything was soo full of emotion...good job avnii for writiing this part especially soo beautiful πŸ‘πŸ‘

Avniii avniii what an ending,super duper loove it...enjooyed reading this chotu baby of yours vey much,and you did full justice to it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thank you sooo sooo much πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ps-My comments been quite crazy,silly today...am in one of those crazyyy mood today dunno why hehe πŸ€ͺplease bear with them πŸ˜³πŸ˜†