Arjun

Raisha SS - Raabta Last Part PG 70 22/2 - Page 28

rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Nice and long update annu...

Sam comes to know of their hidden secret...abhi bhi ek bara wala secret baki haina?? Samrat wala??

Samrat was supposed to get married to aisha?? Samrat seems to be a nice and loyal man..he still thinks over trisha..but what will happen when he meets his aaru?? I am waiting for a dhamaka there..

Then comes mr shikhawat...a typical wealthy business man who forgot about his duties of a father...trsiha was bound to make mistakes in her life..and she did..i don't blame her anymore..

Sam is a loner and his aquiantance with aisha was just a filler for his loneliness...I love this people..

But the best part of this story for me is Aisha and Arjun...they share a bond which is very unique and strong..i love this arjun..who has lost but doesn't cry over it..he had found his life in what remains behind..cool...

Loved the update...ab aaru's bday party..

The big girl will create some miracle?? I hope so..

Continue soon...thanks for the pm...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samvedha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
as always aaru so cute
arjun and aaru bonding is so nice
samrat also loves trishna a lot
samrat sam se aaru ko chenegi yho nahi na
jab usse sach patha chelengi
no aaru sam ka hi bethi hai aur arjun hi uski chachu hai
trishna's dad may be he convinces sam
ayesha i really feel pity for her
twists pe twists aa rahe hai uski life me
nice update
cont soon
Swara85 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sam wished Aisha.."zaruri nahi ki aapko mera bday yaad rhe"..lol!! ๐Ÿ˜†He is getting jealous..Arjun is right..
Aaru undono pe order chalygi to sach me unka kachra ho jayga..๐Ÿ˜†etf ke Chief and second in command ek choti bacchi se daant khate hai..it will be fun to watch.
Aisha and Samrat convo was nice..he thinks Trishna died because of Rathod..hope his misunderstandings get cleared soon..
He seems to be a nice guy but the question still remains..will he take Aaru away from Rathod when he gets to know she is his daughter.??? lets see..!
So Arjun knew Aisha was letting Samrat meet Aaru..
Finally Raesha talk..it was nice..to most extent it is well between them I guess..
Loved the small little things you put in..like raesha fight..parameter ka dialogue..etc๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Bechari Aisha fas gayi in ke beech mein..first sam then Samrat and now Mr.Shikhawat..but thankfully Arjun will be there to help her guess..
Loved the update..thanks for pm...cont soonish.
renuka99garg thumbnail
luv it ur update
please next update soon
deffa thumbnail
Part 6

Awesome update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aisha avoiding Aaru๐Ÿ˜ญ Aur Aaru naraaz 
Aisha upset n tensed Sam ki wajah se๐Ÿ˜ก Apna b'day bhi bhul gayi๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Aaru n Aisha ka b'day ek hi din pe๐Ÿ˜ƒ N this was their little-big secret๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜› maid sahi keh rahi hai... Aisha n Aaru ka rishta bhagwan ne banaya hai๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aaru ko high fever๐Ÿ˜ญ Aaru misses Aisha so much ki woh bimaar ho gayi Aaru loves Aisha too much... Now they r inseparable๐Ÿ˜Š
Aisha wanna meet Aaru but can't
Samjun convo... atleast Sam ko kuch tho samajh mein aaya๐Ÿ˜Š
Raat ke 2 baje Aaru ko high fever... Aisha ko bhulana hi pada๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Samjun ne Aaru ko bina khaane ki medicine di๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Aisha gave them a good lecture๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
Aaru thik ho gayi All thanks to Aishaโญ๏ธ
Aisha ne kuch zyada hi bol diya Sam ko Sam hurt n told his truth in anger๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Such a shocking truth!!! 
Aaru is not Sam's daughter!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Trishna's confession letter๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
Trishna did a very big mistake๐Ÿ˜ก Phir suicide kar liya 
Like the story set-up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ There is no lame reason as suchโญ๏ธ 
Samrat's character is terrifying... stubborn n hot-tempered...
But I still don't understand the reason why Sam wants Aisha to stay away from their life?๐Ÿ˜•
Why is Aisha tensed abt Samrat????๐Ÿ˜•

Happy Diwali๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

deffa thumbnail
Part 7
Awesome๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aisha-Arjun convo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Arjun ne khud Aisha ko naam se bhulane ko kaha๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜Š Arjun ka sirf duty pe strict hai?๐Ÿ˜•
Aisha Samrat ke barein mein itna kyun soch rahi hai?๐Ÿ˜•
Tez garam...๐Ÿ˜† Rathore ke gusse ki tarah๐Ÿ˜† 
Aisha ka style๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Samjun ko har baar jhatka deta hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† especially Sam ko๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aaru ki b'day ki planning๐Ÿฅณ
Blossom n bubbles bhi aayenge๐Ÿ˜ƒ
National holiday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Aisha bhi ab Samjun ko daantne/taunt karne lagi hai... ๐Ÿ˜† Aaru n Aisha dono Samjun ki achchi band baja degi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Samjun convo๐Ÿ˜† Ab dono ek dusre ko jealous feel karwa rahe hai๐Ÿ˜†
Arjun ka idea achcha hai๐Ÿ˜ƒ gift dekhar sorry kehne ka๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Arjun Sam ka naam leke Rosh ko gift deta tha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†
Sakshi ka comment๐Ÿ˜† Arjun ko Aaru-Aisha ka secret pata chal gaya๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sakshi Liza Shree Chotu ko shock de diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Aur saath mein shock face ko ghar pe chodne ko kaha๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Phir uske gang ki questionaire๐Ÿคฃ Achcha hua Aisha ne sabko achchi tarah se samjha diya๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›
Aisha ne Arjun se Samrat Shergill ke barein mein  kya secret share kiya?????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Samjun ka scene thoda sa emotional tha๐Ÿ˜ญ Arni ne gold chain apne bachche ke liye layi thi
Aaru's grandfather seems to be very much guilty An his condition for Sameer...๐Ÿค”
Nice update... Sameer ko samajh aa gaya ki Aaru-Aisha ko ab koi alag nahi kar sakta๐Ÿ˜Š

Chulbuli_Annu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
samvedha,  savali,  smneha,  Sukhi35,  Swara85,  angle1shanu,  AadhyaAashutosh,  arviarshi,  aditiarakshi,  rajeeviansonai,  Areesha566,  NainaSM,  Armagadon,  EashaYousufzai,  naina25,  rinku95,  Snehajain,  rimi_invisible,  skrafty,  ...anika...,  _Nikita_,  zubiya92,  ll_megha_ll,  GOLD.A,  Radhika Shah, thanks for liking the story

@ ...anika... : glad you like the part...and thanks for your lamba wala comment ๐Ÿ˜Š stay tuned for more

@ _Nikita_ : glad you like the part...stay tuned

@aditiarakshi : glad you like the part...stay tuned for more 

@AadhyaAashutosh : glad you like the part...aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya ๐Ÿ˜‰ stay tuned 

@angle1shanu : glad you like the part...stay tuned for more 

@Areesha566 : thanks dear

@ariyabestfan : glad you like the part...arre ladki beshak se saamne baithi hai...pr thoda intzaar karo...stay tuned for more ๐Ÿ˜‰

@deffa : so you are back...loved you long long long comment...abhi ek part pending hai padhna tumhara...hope tumhe jaldi hi time mil jayega...and new part bhi update kr rhi hu...stay tuned for more...and happy diwali you too...dear 

@EashaYousufzai : glad you like the part...stay tuned for more ๐Ÿ˜Š

@GOLD.A : glad you like the part...yup agreed samrat apne POV se ek dum correct hai... stay tuned for more 

@IshitaRocks015 : glad you like the part ...le lo aaru ko ...but pehle sam se puch lena ๐Ÿ˜† agreed galti kisi ki bi nhi hai...halat hi sare galat hai...stay tuned for more 

@ll_megha_ll : glad you like the part and thank you for your lovely comment...stay tuned 

@meera851 : glad you like the part stay tuned 

@naina25 : glad you like the part...stay tuned 

@NainaSM : glad you like the part..stay tuned 

@Radhika Shah : thanks dear 

@rajeeviansonai : thanks dear...aur wo annu nhi aaru hai stay tuned for more

@rinku95 : glad you like the part stay tuned

@rimi_invisible : glad you like the part...ab arjun ko rula dhula kr kya karungi...jitna arjun ne khoya hai utna sam ne bhi khoya hai...fir to mujhe sam ko bhi rulana padta isliye dono ko nhi rulaya...yup arjun aisha bond likhne me mera apna hi interest hai...aaj tak arisha nhi likha isliye as a friend hi arisha rakh dia...stay tuned for more 

@renuka99garg : thanks dear 

@rvss : glad you like the part...stay tuned for more 

@savali : glad you like the part...tumhare sare swalo k jawab milenge pr sahi whqt aane pr so stay tuned ๐Ÿ˜‰

@samvedha : glad you like the part...stay tuned for more 

@shurtiekta : glad you like the part...no dear aisha aur samrat ki shadi ki baat chali thi isliye samrat ne aisha ko trishna k bare me bataya taki use aisha se shadi naa krni pade...hope sab clear ho gya hoga...stay tuned

@skrafty : glad you like the part stay tuned for more ๐Ÿ˜Š

@smneha : glad you like the part...stay tuned 

@Snehajain : glad you like the part...๐Ÿค—for your lamba wala comment...stay tuned for more ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Swara85 : hope you like the part...stay tuned for more...

@zubiya92 : thanks dear

Chulbuli_Annu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Thanks for pm
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omg sho9ooo sweet aru baby
Bday party