Best Dreams you ever saw....?? - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
I once dreamt that i was getting married and Evil was my fiance.'s best man..pencil was my bridesmaid and MD was the photographer...
My best dreams are explicit and better left unshared. 
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

I once dreamt that i was getting married and Evil was my fiance.'s best man..pencil was my bridesmaid and MD was the photographer...

LOL.. and who were you getting married to? 
Originally posted by D3viL

i laughed when i read this! because i am sure we weren't the only one thinking it! good job Guru Eternal on your dream analysis. Apparently if you see your relative in his/her youth in the next word that is a pretty good sign that they are in a good place and if you join them then hopefully you may end up with them too... it doesn't necessarily mean imminent death..😆 

farah I have the same stuff you have going on.. i think there is much more happening in this world then the physical that we can see and touch.. def lots going on with feelings and communication and telepathy ...and I don't think thats very hard to do.. its a little bit of purifying your heart and then all these little miracles start happening! 

Of course not imminent but you will see old people saying I saw your grandpa he is calling me. ðŸ˜† I really think that dead people who are happy, wearing white, are around wonderful places are in heaven. ðŸ˜³ 

IKR it's like sometimes two people think about the same thing without telling anything to each other. But when someone wants to communicate with me or needs my help, I really feel restless. I can't sleep whole night. ðŸ˜• One of the reasons I spent sleepless nights. 

MD and photographer... good choice ðŸ˜† He always asks for pics. ðŸ¤£ 

Once I dreamed that I was hiding from someone. That person caught me and then I realised I was married to him.  He was a lovely person and loved me alot. I have no idea why I was running away when he was just a perfect husband. Maybe because I always run away from love so I was doing the same with him. No idea. ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by Eternal-Psycho

MD and photographer... good choice ðŸ˜† He always asks for pics. ðŸ¤£ 

Once I dreamed that I was hiding from someone. That person caught me and then I realised I was married to him.  He was a lovely person and loved me alot. I have no idea why I was running away when he was just a perfect husband. Maybe because I always run away from love so I was doing the same with him. No idea. ðŸ¤”

Thats soo romantic...😳

Originally posted by Easy_A

LOL.. and who were you getting married to? 

I don't know...But I am sure it was someone from my 46 crushes...😃
That I fell from a 20 -30 storied building. And I wake up.

and let me guess. you were just looking at me thinking why am i marrying him ..and not HIM! what a nightmare .. what a nightmare.. thank god it was just a nightmare ... 
Originally posted by D3viL

and let me guess. you were just looking at me thinking why am i marrying him ..and not HIM! what a nightmare .. what a nightmare.. thank god it was just a nightmare ... 

😆