Best Dreams you ever saw....?? - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
hahaha 3rd dream i saw him without shirt😆
Edited by Roses-khushi - 9 years ago
I dream t that i was taking an interview of SRK.. ;)
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

Trying to be like salman mr.mainebhipyarkiya?? 🤣
y  i cant dream like that a exotic dream of jaqueline ðŸ˜³
I had a v.romantic dream of Fawad Khan.. 😳

I dream t that i was taking an interview of SRK.. ;)
wowww ist gudd han😳
This is a true dream.. not the standard of my other dreams and nor am I sharing it because MasterDisaster has decided to change his password and leave IF forever 😭 But because I had this dream last night... and he was staring in it. and its my first one with an IF member. 
Before I went to sleep I was thinking about the floods in Kashmir India/Pak side. Nothing profound only the fact that they really should promote swimming lessons at a young age.

Anyway in the dream MD just appeared in front of me and I was at his house, which was a large western style house in outback america .. and he POPPED up in front of me and started talking.. and I said ' Insert name" where are we? and he said my house its big? and I said yes. we were talking but  thats all I remember.. and then he took me for an outside tour.. and I saw my family rounding up chickens .. and MasterDiaster said thats my chickens and I thought to myself thats because he really loves to eat chicken. And got a bit more weird because my nephew jumped on a horse and started up rounding up more chicken.

..this was my dream.. if it was a figment of my imagination ... I woulda made it more interesting! 

Hmm...interesting dream Evil...

I had a v.romantic dream of Fawad Khan.. 😳
ur 50th crush /51 crush 🤣
Originally posted by --RockStar--

ur 50th crush /51 crush 🤣

Jaan k accha laga ki itna din apse baat na hone k bawajood bhi aap mere crushes list pe nazar rakhte hai...🤣

Jaan k accha laga ki itna din apse baat na hone k bawajood bhi aap mere crushes list pe nazar rakhte hai...🤣
publicity hi itana karati ho ki sabko pata rahta hai 🤣 [BR
BW ye form best ta kabi kafi active hua karta ta me ab gumnam sa hai