Meeting of Sacrifices (page 1,2,3 & 7,8,9) complete) - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
thanks a lot for writing such os(s) which i longd to see like karn-arjun their childhood os now abhi and karn it's so touching and emotional hope u will continue tis it's awesome
Its beautiful but painful nonetheless. Its was heartening to see Karna and Abhimanyu trodding on the same path with no solace for each other. Its a beautifully written emotional saga. Continue soon please!!
oh god whenever i hear abhimanyu😭 i get tears in my ones wonderful to see him and paras arora god he does his role so well that anybody would cry to see him doing the death scene of abhimanyu and uttara will be shattered since  she is pregnant and abhimanyu was unaware of that.💔 how unlucky and such a big sacrifice only for the sake of the society.😭 abhimanyu aka paras arora love u so much😃 and will be crying 😭when the episode will be telecast on the tv.😭
Karna gasped. What did Abhimanyu just called him? "jyesth taatshree" now Karna is getting confused who is the human form of supreme lord, vaasudev or his nephew.
"mamashree told me everything." as usual Abhimanyu answered the unasked question "and don't misunderstand him, he didn't break his promise to you of not revealing your identity till your veergati, mamashree had taken my promise to keep this to myself."
Karna's vision was getting blurred, all his hidden pain was coming out through his eyes, he cupped the moonlike face.
"ofcourse Arjun had some good deeds in past life, that's why he obtained you." Karna caressed curly traces of Abhimanyu."but why did Vaasudev suddenly reveal this to you, which he kept secret even from his dearest sakha?" Karna didn't know whether to be thankful or to be angry on Krishna.
"I was too hurt to see my pitashree going through mental dilemma of fighting against a part of his family, pitamaaha bheeshma who loves pitashree more than any other grandsons of him, acharya Drona who favored pitashree more than his any other students, queen Gandhari who treated pitashree as her own son , pitashree had to make plans to kill her sons, even taat Duryodhan too once treated pitashree as own brother, so pitashree was bearing so much pain that I couldn't see that, I told mamashree that my father is going through such dilemma and inner turmoil anyone ever hadn't face, mamashree smiled and said no your father is not the only one someone is going through far greater pain and dilemma, I was not ready to believe and kept arguing in favor of pitashree but mamashree said someone is fighting against own family, own blood, there is no greater pain like that, I was curious to know about whom he is talking about, he didn't want to tell at first but I kept pressurizing him, he never denied me anything, hence he had to say everything about you ofcourse in exchange of my promise to not to reveal this. That day I felt how much does mamashree feel for you, his eyes filled with pain and my heart filled with respect for you."
Suddenly Karna felt much relieved , as if a mountainous pressure wiped away from his heart. Krishna feels pain for him? What more does he need? Krishna's sympathy is the most precious gift he ever could receive in his unsuccessful life, now he can die happily. He looked at Abhimanyu, he now knows why this boy is called lifeline of pandav, most precious possession of Arjun, if he can bring smile on his enemy's face like that what would he mean for his dear ones?
Karna held Abhimanyu by his shoulder firmly "son you don't know how much peace did you give to me today, I don't have enough words to show my gratitude to you, I only can say you are the best thing ever happened to your dear ones. Trust me Uttara is most fortunate girl of all the universe who got a husband like you, don't blame yourself for her misery, your love, your memory will be capital of her future life, that will help her to raise your son, even if she had got you for one day that too would have more worthy than getting a long married life with someone else, believe me son one day you two will be together again and that day you won't find any complaint on her eyes, because your love will remain with her always."
nice update again thank u so much for tis👏
Karna's words at last succeed to console Abhimanyu, he smiled and this time it was not painful but a cheerful one.
"ofcourse I trust you elder uncle, from now I won't shade tears thinking about our separation rather will make my Uttara smile for the rest of the moments of our togetherness"
Karna smiled at his nephew's words  and caressed his beautiful face.
"uncle, you are known as daanveer, can I expect a gift ? first and last one? Promise me you won't deprive me?" Abhimanyu made a childish gesture proving he is actually a young boy in real.
Karna was overwhelmed by the request, this is the only opportunity he can do something for this angel, he has nothing not to offer him.
"tell me son, I promise whatever you want I will give without second thought, say what gift do you want?" Karna never felt such excitement in donating something.
"my veergati" says Abhimanyu calmly by taking away strength to speak from his uncle. Edited by RoseFairy - 9 years ago
😭you are making it difficult for me to watch coming episodes...🥺Karna will be killing his own nephew..😭
Karna took time to react, "after all son of Arjun, how can I expect he won't hurt me" thinks Karna
" cracking joke with elders is not good manner son" Karna's voice was abnormally grave, Abhimanyu gasped, he knows uncle is hurt by his request.
"uncle please don't get angry , I don't dare to play prank with elders,I didn't get such lesson, I was not joking" Abhimanyyu held Karna's hand.
"then what is it?after winning my heart you are asking me to pierce your heart? If you are so desperate for your veergati, there are ample of warriors on kaurav sides,choose anyone among them,why increasing burdens of my curses by making me killer of own nephew?" with a jerking Karna freed his hand from Abhimanyu's grip and turned to leave.
"so I had to go back with empty hand from my daanveer uncle?Angraj is ready to break his promise of giving whatever I wish?if so then what importance would remain of the promises you made till date?"as sharp arrows Abhimanyu's words pierced Karna. His feet became frozen on earth
"why me Suryanarayan? why everytime destiny plays prank with me?"Karna bites his lips to hide his pain,he was ready to go to any extent to give Abhimanyu his desired gift, if Abhimanyu would have requested him to join pandavs, perhaps today he couldn't resist,but what did he want? For the first and last time his nephew is asking for a gift and what is the gift?death? He cursed himself why did he promise to give whatever he wants?
"jyesth taatshree please listen to me" Abhimanyu reached before him, "yes its true there are many warriors on your side,but its also true there are no warriors as you, veergati becomes more prestigious if that comes from a atirath's hand and that is you, yes there are warriors like mahamahim , acharya but no one is fighting with own blood as you, mamashree told me you are only one who is battling two wars simultaneously, in Kurukshetra and within your heart, at least everyone knows about the soft corner mahamahim and acharya have for pandav but none knows what is going inside you.mamashree told me that itself proves how much great warrior you are, you are only one who is capable to face my father, so dying on your hand will be most glorious death for me.you have taken oath to kill my father, your own brother, why then you are hesitant to kill your nephew?uncle please try to understand its you who only can give most dignified death to me, a death that a warrior deserves,you won't let anyone disrespect my body if I die on your hand, uncle please I didn't get chance to play in your lap, at least let me take my last breath on your arms." talking in a breath at last Abhimanyu stopped.
Karna dragged his nephew on his embrace. "son today you proved , you are the warrior of truest sense, you could ask for my life, in stead you asked to take yours, I don't know what to say after this"
"so are making the promise?" Abhimanyu lifted his face to his uncle, Karna only nods and tightened the grip over him.
i'm crying its so beautiful in a very sad way please continue we never got abhi-karna scenes so please please please write more di
"Don't worry taatshree, I won't accept defeat till my last breathe, neither killing me would be that easy, and trust me I can be real destruction for opponents,you have to face quite difficulties to kill me,I am Arjun putra, Vasudev Krishna is my teacher don't forget that taatshree." smirked Abhimanyu, his childish boast lightened situation.
"and Karna's nephew too, I know you will tremble your enemies with your valor and make your men proud and among your enemies I will be standing with a heart secretly filled with pride " Karna patted his nephew's head. "you know son, till now I had given alms to people, but today I felt like asking something from destiny, if there is another birth or another life in any other world or in any other time, i will want you as my son" Karna's heart was filled with sweet imagination.
"no tatshree, in this life pitashree and my togetherness won't be long lasting, so if there is another birth, I will be son of my pitashree only, but I promise you, I will serve you as your own son then. Is that okay?" Abhimanyu looked up
"okay, as you wish" Karna nodded
Then both giggled in that childish imagination.
"putra Abhimanyu, where are you" from a distance the familiar voice reached to them bringing consciousness into them.
" i have to go,pitashree started searching for me, nowadays he becomes quite restless if I keep out of his sight for much time" said Abhimanyu looking towards the darkness from where Arjun's voice was coming.
"I can understand a father's heart,son, after all I am a father too. Now leave son, otherwise if Arjun reaches here the sight of his son on his biggest enemy's arms won't be that soothing  for him." smirked Karna.
"perhaps pitashree is exactly not like what you think about him." smiled Abhimanyu and touched his uncle's feet.
"bless me taatshree so that I can create my glory in war."
"bijayi bhava putra, you will remain immortal by your glory till the world exists." Karna blessed him. "now go your Uttara is waiting for you" he smiles
Abhimanyu smiled back and left quickly towards the direction  where Arjun's familiar dark figure was hazily seen. Abhimanyu bumped into his father's chest and Arjun prisoned him in his arms, even from such a distance Karna could sense firmness of Arjun's embrace. The insecurity was evident in which. Perhaps in subconscious father's heart too could sense the fate. For the first time Karna felt pity for his younger brother. The precious gem is going to be snatched away from Arjun soon. And Karna will be the one to do that giving a more stronger reason to Arjun to kill his rival. Sighed Karna and left towards his home, to spend rest of the moments with his family.