Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Reaching his place Karna found Vrishasena examining his weapons attentively. Karna's other sons along with their mothers live in other portion of house. Vrishasena has own family so he lives on other side. His five years old son from quite a distance is looking at his father but not daring to come closer. Seeing grandfather approaching the child came to him running. Karna picked up and kissed  only grandson of his.
"what happened prince, why so sad?" asked Karna seeing tear in child's eye
"pitamaha, see pitashree is not talking to me" pouted the child, he has not played with for so long,neither he is making me sleep on his lap, whenever I am going near,  he is scolding me" he continued complaining.
"is it?don't worry putra, I am going to scold your pitashree, from now he will spend time with you only, I promise" Karna chuckled,
"really?"child giggled and clapped
"now go inside putra, I am sending pitashree to you." Karna puts the child down and child ran into house.
Karna comes near Vrishasena. Seeing father he hurriedly stood up.
"pranipat pitashree" Vrishasena touched Karna's feet.
"kalyan ho putra" Karna blessed him and then frowned " what am I listening son? You have scolded my grandson?"
"pitashree, he was disturbing me asking me to play with him, where is the time now?" Vrishasena explained calmly. knows father's weakness for only grandson so was not surprised.
"why you don't have time to spend with own son" Karna still was frowning.
"pitashree, the great war is coming closer, now being warrior I have to focus on my skill, how I can waste time with my child?" Vrishasena couldn't understand what happened to father today.
"putra, are you sure, post-war you will get time to spend with your son?" Karna's voice was grave.
Vrishasena bent his head, he didn't think about this earlier. "no pitashree". He took a deep breathe, "warrior always has to be ready for death in battlefield and veergati is desired dream for a true warrior, you yourself have taught this" says Vrishasena with determination in voice.
"So when you are ready to embrace your death on battle field, when you know the more chances are there for you not to be back from the great war, why you are depriving your family from your company for rest of the moment? Think about your innocent wife, she can lose you soon, so why are you taking away the love and care she deserves now, think of your adorable child, when you won't be there, your memory will guide  him in life, you can't take away your affection and guidance from him, that will be grave injustice from your part." says Karna holding shoulder of his dearest son.
"I am sorry father, I didn't think about this earlier. From now I will spend most of my time with my family." smiles Vrishasena
Karna embraced his handsome son tightly. And suddenly a curiosity arose in his mind.
"son when you are ready for your veergati have you ever thought from whose hand you want to receive that?" Karna doesn't know why is he asking this.
"father a warrior always try to show his valor on battleground and if greatest warrior of opponent side is compelled to fight with him and slay him only then the warrior's worth is proven, for me you are the greatest warrior of world, so I want my death coming from a warrior of same stature as you and in pandava camp there is only warrior like that.." Vrishasena paused, he hesitated to take the name thinking that can upset father.
"Arjun" smiled Karna, something similar he had already listened. Blood relation works in a strange way.
Vrishasena kept quite being unsure  of Karna's reaction.
"go inside son" Karna patted his back "your family is waiting for you"
"Jo agya pitashree" nodded Vrishasena and left. Karna turned towards his chamber, he never felt so light before.
meghnakundu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rosefairy u made me cry..read d whole in one go..after yesterdays epi i was emotinal..and after reading this...i started crying again...wellbwriiten..really showed d emotions well...and pls continue soon dear
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
thnks for the story...love the story 
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
plz try to continue the story as soon as possible
js1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read the whole thing in one go and had tears in my eyes.
Thank you it was sooo sad but beautiful.
mishree thumbnail
I have no words 
It us awesome grt superb mind blowing 

Thanx 4 pm me
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘Thank u so much for writing an extra wonderful piece on my 2 favouritest heroes.And the title is just perfect.I too am xtremely disgusted by the cruel character assassination of Abhimanyu.They nevr can understand his bravery and courage and made a comedy circus out of his day of glory.Eager to read the update
maharjunfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Thnx fr PM..Pls continue
-SHAIVI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahabharat with its so many tracks is a story of complicated relationship and you etched those relationships so beautifully , its truly heart touching .  Abhi wants to die at the hand of Karn and Vrishasena at hands of Arjun , perhaps that is the effect of Blood relationship , Arjun's tight embrace as he could sense the destiny of his most loved child , Karns affection, every thing was so beautifully written.
Thanks for Sharing. And do continue soon please.
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
very touchy !๐Ÿ˜ญ
you have described it very beautifully!๐Ÿ˜Š