Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice writing. But pliz one request, don't follow StarBharat version and show Abhimanyu as a helpless being. He actually defeated Karna, Drona, etc on the day. And Karna actually did not stab him. Abhimanyu died in a mace fight with Dushasan's son. Di pliz keep the story as similar to the original as possible. Bcoz I hated ⭐️bharat version. 
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this writing is only to redeem what joke they made on starbharat but karna stabbing him was another version that I read in this forum long back, so wait n watch
RoseFairy thumbnail

Abhimanyu looked back, any of his uncle is not following him anymore. He had seen Sindhu king Jayadrath was raining arrows before entering into chakravyuha. He could make his ways in those showering arrows but perhaps his uncles are unable. Perhaps lord Shiva's boon that he heard about is working. The entrance that he created in the vyuha is not there anymore, he doesn't know to exit and now none can come to help him anymore, last ray of hope for his getting survived has ended, now the rest moment of his life is dedicated to his glory.
"good bye my dear ones" he murmured. And then proceeded to destroy Kaurav force with aggression of mahakal. No soldier could survive his arrows, in a blink of moment he demolished a akhauhini, dead bodies of Kaurava army made carpet for his chariot to proceed. frightened kaurava army started running here and there yet couldn't escape the death called Abhimanyu.
"Yuvraj save us" pleaded blood shaded soldiers. " Kumar Abhimanyu is storming as king Yama himself" they screamed in fear.
"what's going on acharya?Duryodhan was confused clearly, " if Abhimanyu has broken the vyuha that means Jayadrath is unable to defeat him so why he is not going back and defeat Jayadrath so that others can enter the vyuha? Why he is coming forward alone?"
"that only means he is unable to go back" says Dronacharya with a deep sigh, saddened in the thought of endangering life of his dearest disciple's dearest son. But he is the commander of Kaurav army he is bound to help Duryodhan. " it seems Abhimanyu has only knowledge of entering into vyuha not exiting."
that brought a sigh of relief in Duryodhan's face. " then he can't make any harm of us"
"don't underestimate him for his age , he has inherited all even greater skills of his father and maternal uncle." warned Dronacharya but Duryodhan didn't care.
" Acharya I know you won't fight with your  favorite student Arjun's son, that's why you are saying so, its ok we will stop him without your help." says Duryodhan
"jyesth, order me I will bring that stubborn overconfident boy's head on your feet." Duhshasan proceeded with Duryodhan's consent.
Seeing Duhsasan before him Abhimanyu's fair complexion turned red in anger. From childhood he is listening about Badima's humiliation. He felt an urge to cut Duhsasan's hands with whom he molested Abhimanyu's badima but that was taatshree Bheem's vow so he controlled the urge.
"see Abhimanyu , watcch face of your death" laughed Duhsasan but his laughter didn't stay for long as he screamed getting pierced by Abhimanyu's arrows.
"I was waiting for you sinful Duhsasan" Abhimanyu didn't feel like giving him least respect by adding uncle to address that molester. "today by punishing you I will be free from debt of Badima" and he attacked Duhsasan fiercely.
For few time there was a fearsome fight between two warriors and then getting pierced by Abhimanyu's powerful arrows Duhsasan fell unconscious, bleeding profusely. Abhimanyu spared his life only in respect to taat Bheemsen's oath."go saarthi with your master, tell uncle Duryodhan to accept my respect as form of his brother's spared life and ask him to send a real warrior not a coward species who shows strength by dishonoring woman" says Abhimanyu to charioteer of Duhsasan.charioteer fled to Duryodhan with unconscious Duhsasan.
Seeing dear brother's condition and hearing message of Abhimanyu Duryodhan got enraged and turned to Karna.
"mitra that boy has insulted me, go and give him such a lesson that he never dares to fight again."
Karna sighs, so face off is near now, but he is a warrior first he has to be truthful to that duty. He leaves to stop his nephew.
"no jyesth taatsree, its not the right time to recieve your gift until I meet uncle Duryodhan" laughs Abhimanyu seeing Karna.
"I wish the time never comes, son, I have come to test your skill, let me see whose son you are and whose nephew" Karna smirked and released his arrows and Abhimanyu cut his arrows off.
A fierce battle took place between uncle and nephew. Karna released agnivan, Abhimanyu answered with barunastra, Karna threw pavanastra, Abhimanyu's arrows redirected the air force towards Karna himself. For few times the surrounding of two warriors darkened with shower of arrows, both bathed in blood by each others arrows but laughed at each others attack.
"I will take the arrows as blessing of my uncle." shouted Abhimanyu as he destroyed Karna's chariot and killed his horse and charioteer. Karna's cousin (nephew of Adhirath) came to help him and lost his life on Abhimanyu's hand. Karna got heavily pierced by Abhimanyu's arrows and boarded on his brother's chariot at last Karna's bow too was cut by Abhimanyu.
"see taatshree I have proved that I am Arjunputra" says Abhimanyu proudly.
"no son you proved you are greater than Arjun." said an overwhelmed Karna before as his charioteer ran away from the place, Karna may continue to fight without bow with mace but charioteer sensed he is needed to be treated immediately. Every charioteer loves Karna, his health is always their primary concern.
"pitashree, you will be proud of me learning that I defeated angraj" screamed Abhimanyu to air and then proceeded to Duryodhan.

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The version that you have written about the fight between Abhimanyu and Karna is awesome. Much better than the Starplus episode. You have given both their valor, their pride...fantastic...

RoseFairy thumbnail

Learning about Karna's defeat Duryodhon understood he can't underestimate the young boy anymore.
"we can't defeat that boy in one to one combat, we need to attack together." announced prince of Hastinapur.
"pitashree give me a chance" Laxman approaches,"me and my brothers will tie Abhimanyu up and bring him to you" he says proudly, he has been rival to Abhimanyu since childhood. He is only a year junior to Abhimanyu , so their animosity is quite strong.
A sense of fear arose in Duryodhan hearing request of his only son. "putra, you have seen he defeated two maharathis already, I have to stop him myself" tried Duryodhan to stop Laxman.
"pitashree I am not alone Drumasana (son of Duhsasan) and other boys are with me, we will encircle him and attack together. Trust me pitashree." laxmana's sweet face was shining in enthusiasm, he inherited sweetness of Bhanumati, Duryodhan couldn't deny anymore.
"take care son." he embraced and kissed Laxmana , he touched father's feet and left quickly with other sons of Kauravas, Shakuni and Shalya.
Abhimanyu was continuing to proceed as a storm killing and demolishing whoever comes on his path. Not only kaurav army but many rathis or prominent warriors of Kaurava sides lost their lives too. Moonlike prince laughed to see young princes surrounded him.
" are your fathers too scared of their lives that they sent their sons to face death first?" Abhimanyu laughed out loud.
Laxmana came before him. Suddenly an old thorn pinched the deepest of Abhimanyu's heart seeing Laxmana.
"what are you seeing Arjun putra?" says Laxmana sarcastically " recognize?its me, Laxmana, we last met on my wedding in Dwarka remember?" Laxmana always has habit to pinch Abhimanyu. He is always jealous that he is son of crown prince of Hastinapur yet Abhimanyu is favorite of everyone. Is he not a warrior? He doesn't look that bad either then why everyone over praise Abhimanyu always? From childhood that was his question, his jealousy turned into personal hatred for Abhimanyu and urge to make him looking down became goal of his life, only once he succeeded and he reminded that to Abhimanyu to hit on his weak point so that Abhimanyu lose his patience.
"go back Laxman, I don't want to make your wife widow." Abhimanyu replied with a straight face while fighting with other young  princes. Mamashree taught him not to react on stupidity.
"oh you still think for her?" Laxman remarked sarcastically, "I thought you forgot her getting Matsya princess, after all your wife is far more beautiful than mine." Abhimanyu being first love of his wife always pinches Laxman. Abhimanyu had moved on from his unsuccessful childhood love but Laxman couldn't still forget the past.
"shut up Laxman, don't cross limit of modesty, perhaps you inherited the habit of disrespecting woman from your father. You will surely be punished for that." at last Laxman's words angered Abhimanyu. This prince is too insecure to make anyone happy. Abhimanyu attacked back ferociously.
It was seen in few times, shalya's son and most of young kaurava sons are lying dead.
"I will see you later Abhimanyu." Drumasana ran off cowardly leaving Laxmana alone.
Seeing all his brothers and friends died Laxmana attacked Abhimanyu desperately.
"today either of us will survive" screamed Laxmana throwing dangerous arrows towards his rival.
"perhaps none" replied Abhimanyu releasing his final blow. The sharpest dart pierced Laxman's heart leaving him lifeless.
A tear dropped from Abhimanyu's eye, " I am sorry Shashi" he murmured under his breath. He came down from chariot and lifted Laxman's body from earth and put on  chariot. "you were not bad Laxman, if only you could understand that." he whispers to the departed.and then went back to his chariot.
"saarthi take the body of warrior to his father, show uncle result of his mistake." says Abhimanyu to Laxman's charioteer and resumes to demolishing Kaurava force again.

RoseFairy thumbnail
"putra! why you have to leave me." Duryodhan had collapsed on Karna's arm clutching the corpse of his dear son. Aswathama had put hand on his shoulder. Only these two friends knew how much prince of Hastinapur loved his only son, no less that Dhritarastra loved him or Dronacharya loved Aswathama. Karna gulped the pain in throat, after initial treatment he came back and found all young princes including Laxmana are killed. after Vrishasena, Laxman was his favorite more than any son of him. He himself trained this young prince, Laxman was head strong but he was quite respectful to elders. He surely didn't deserve to die. And that too Abhimanyu's hand of all the people? Now for sure Duryodhan won't spare him neither can he.
Duryodhan as if read the thought of Karna. " I want Abhimanyu dead right now. Otherwise my Laxman's soul won't get peace." he stood up.
"Maharathis, we will attack him together" Duryodhan orders.
Six great warriors from Kaurava side Duryodhan, Dronacharya, Aswathama, Kripacharya, Kritavarma and Karna encircled Abhimanyu and attacked together. That was only way to stop him. But Abhimanyu proved unstoppable. He broke the circle by shower of arrows. Koshala king Brihadwal along with other allies attacked Abhimanyu together but Abhimanyu killed Brihadwal and others in no time and proceeded to Duryodhan.
"taat Duryodhan accept my respect, smiled Abhimanyu as he pierced Duryodhan. Other warriors tried to help Duryodhan but couldn't affect Abhimanyu's destruction. Forgetting avenging Laxmana Duryodhan had to run away for life. Although remembering Bheema's vow Abhimanyu restrained himself from hitting fatal blow to Duryodhan.
RoseFairy thumbnail
soon it felt like a big cyclone had hit Kauravs, such a storm Abhimanyu's arrows created and with such a force Abhimmanyu's chariot was moving that he himself was not visible to other warrior's sight. Only movement of his bow could be seen.
Seeing Duryodhan's life in danger danger Karna approached Dronacharya. " acharya  we have to stop Abhimanyu anyhow, otherwise we cant save Duryodhan, if even Abhimanyu won't kill him he surely will imprison him and if he fight like this till Arjun returns your chakravyuha too will be of nouse, please acharya I have promised to save my friend till my death, otherwise I would have left getting defeated by that young boy's hand." Karna sighed how he wished to leave but he cant leave Duryodhan in danger.
"Abhimanyu possess skills of both his Arjun and Krishna, I remember I had taught Arjun to wear armor the way that it remain unharmed by weapons of enemies. So you cant defeat Abhimanyu till he has arms in hand, Radheya if you wish to stop him, disarm him first, and you cant do it in one to one combat, do it when his concentration is elsewhere. Attacking together from back is only way to kill him." Dronacharya was enjoying victorious pleasure as Karna who always showed stubbornness towards him had to seek his help at last, in sarcasm he shared the way to kill this young boy without thinking.
Karna determined himself, he doesn't want to attack Abhimanyu immorally but he cant see his friend's life in danger at any cost. So he has to stop Abhimanyu. Karna proceeded to Abhimanyu who was busy in chasing Shakuni who was running away for life being heavily injured by his arrow. Before Abhimanyu could turn to Karna' side, Karna's arrow cut Abhimanyu's bow string. And before a shocked Abhimanyu could recover his bow Karna's arrows destroyed his chariot killing charioteer and horses. Abhimanyu jumped down with his sword and shield
Seeing Karna a light smirk came on Abhimanyu's lips. "you have to wait uncle, I am yet not done of all my strength" with  shield he started defending himself from Karna's arrows and redirecting those to random Kaurav forces. But in few timed Karna cut his shield off. He started defending himself with only sword.
Seeing Abhimanyu fighting on earth, Duryodhan , Kritabarma, Kripacharya, Shakuni who were running away came back. Aswathama, Karna and Dronacharya too joined them and all seven Maharathis started showering arrows mercilessly on the young boy. Abhimanyu redirected those arrows to themselves by sword. Then Drona cut his sword off. Seeing no other weapons near Abhimanyu took his chariot wheel and progressed to those seven Maharathis as if Vasudeva proceeding with his discuss.
Edited by RoseFairy - 9 years ago
RoseFairy thumbnail
With the help of the single chariot wheel Abhimanyu killed 10 warriors of Gandhar and proceeded to kill all those who made obstacle on his way . Getting pierced by all the arrows his appearance was looking as off porcupine. No place was left on his body from where he was not bleeding. Still no sign of pain was shown on his beautiful face. In the force he was moving the wheel that pulling weapons of opponents on his wheels in magnetic force. It seemed like supernatural forces possessed Abhimanyu. He is not a mere mortal anymore.
At last with Karna's sharp arrow car wheel had been broken. Then Abhimanyu found a mace from a dead warrior and attacked those seven maharathis. He was moving his mace even in such a great force that even Duryodhan and Karna were feeling hard to handle his attack. Abhimanyu had learnt mace fighting from Balaram they remembered. Abhimanyu with his mace too was unstoppable. In the meantime Drumasana with his mace hit on Abhimanyu's head. Abhimanyu immediately turned back and hit the coward son of Duhsasana. And Drumasana lost his sense. but Abhimanyu's distraction by Dhurmasana helped Maharathis to resume attack on him making him disarmed completely. At last due to heavy bleeding weakness occupied Abhimanyu and he fell on earth being unconscious momentarily. in few moments Drumasana came in sense and got up. Seeing Abhimanyu trying to get up again Drumasana crushed his skull with the mace. Abhimanyu got still for few times.
"see I told I will be back to kill you" laughed Drumasana out loud, "so finally this vile creature who killed my brothers died in my hands. He kicked Abhimanyu's body."so all your wish to fight came to end or what?" assuming Abhimanyu dead he leaned towards him to make fun of him. And then only Abhimanyu opened his eyes and in a blink wrapped Drumasana's neck and crushed it with hand. Drumasana fell on earth dead.
Abhimanyu didn't get up anymore."pitashree I am leaving, forgive me that I couldn't serve you for long. I wish I will do that in any other life." he murmurs.
He looks at Karna and smiles. Karna knows the meaning of which. He took a deep breath and goes closer. Edited by RoseFairy - 9 years ago
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am feeling so happy that Abhimanyu has been given all his due glory.You portrayed his warrior self with pinpoint perfection.He deserves all the glory and respect which Starbharat cvs didnt care to give him.I feel relieved now.And hats off to you for describing his battle with the minutest details.👏Also you incorporated the emotional aspects of the bravest warrior with genius.I loved the way he paid last salute to Laxman.It was so dignified.And that wicked Drumasana🤢I hate him.He deserved more..And the way Abhi bid farewell to his father..😭But feeling extremely proud of my Abhimanyu
RoseFairy thumbnail
Seeing Drumasana's fate no warrior was daring to go near Abhimanyu. As soon as Abhimanyu had fell on earth with Drumasana's attack. Duryodhan along with Shakuni and Aswathama had rushed towards Laxman and other prince's body. Dronacharya was feeling too exhausted and drained after fall of the boy. so Kripacharya and Kritavarma took him away. Karna gets relief to see few moments alone with his nephew. He comes near Abhimanyu's lying body. As soon as he reaches, Abhimanyu grabbed hold of his feet and gathering last drop of life he climbed up clutching his uncle and stood with Support of Karna. Karna couldn't bear the  blood ridden sight of beautiful prince anymore. It was seeming like Abhimanyu's complexion is blood red only, his blood drenched face was not letting anyone to even recognize him. Karna dragged him into his chest.
"putra" tear rolled from his eye pain chocked his voice.
"time for my gift, jyesth taatshree" smiled Abhimanyu.
Karna closed his eyes. He knows he cant back off from his promise but still is it that necessary?
"what you are thinking? remember I killed your favorite prince Laxman and your brother too, why you are hesitating to kill me?you want me to suffer like this?" pouted Abhimanyu, Karna hugged him more tightly only to cause him bleeding more.
"see your love too will give only pain to me" said Abhimanyu with sinking voice, "taatshree no time is left, give me a warrior's death don't let my body remain disarmed, otherwise my soul won't get peace." Abhimanyu's head leaned over Karna's shoulder. He had lost strength to talk anymore, neither to stand, he left all his weight on Karna's body.
Karna closed his eyes and clutched handle of his sword tightly.
"I am proud of you my son,you proved to be greatest warrior ever." saying last words of praise Karna stabbed his nephew keeping his eyes closed.
"aahh" last word came from braveheart. Abhimanyu's last breath left him with a last thought.
"Uttara I will wait for you."
Karna kissed the head of the genius and slowly puts the lifeless body on Earth.
"go son gods are eager to receive you in heaven" tear rolled down on Abhimanyu's body. At the time other warrior has gathered around the body being sure about death of the horror of the day.
Duhsasan at last gained his sense and finding his son dead rushed to kick the body only to be stopped by Karna.
"No Duhshasan, after death no sorrow, hatred and grudge should be there. He is killed by me, I cant let anyone to disrespect a warrior who got veergati on my hand." said Karna trying best to control his emotion.
"as you wish mitra, Abhimanyu is dead that is enough for us, otherwise we  would have been defeated today itself." Duryodhan respected Karna's view.
"Defeat is not much far mitra" thinks Karna as he silently goes round of the body to pay last respect. Other warriors also followed him but joyfully.
The Sun sets with memory of most painful day of Kurukshetra. After all left Karna took the body in arm and put on the boundary of Pandav's area for them to receive. Meeting of sacrifices came to its melancholic end.
Edited by RoseFairy - 9 years ago