Meeting of Sacrifices (page 1,2,3 & 7,8,9) complete) - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by vaikartana

I am feeling so happy that Abhimanyu has been given all his due glory.You portrayed his warrior self with pinpoint perfection.He deserves all the glory and respect which Starbharat cvs didnt care to give him.I feel relieved now.And hats off to you for describing his battle with the minutest details.πŸ‘Also you incorporated the emotional aspects of the bravest warrior with genius.I loved the way he paid last salute to Laxman.It was so dignified.And that wicked Drumasana🀒I hate him.He deserved more..And the way Abhi bid farewell to his father..😭But feeling extremely proud of my Abhimanyu

Totally agree...this is what all of us wanted to see in the epic end of Abhimanyu... Well written
Beautiful os. Outstanding.
Thnx 4 pm.
The writing is so captivating and the characters brought to life. You are giving us what Starplus couldn't do... I love the Mahabarath of Star Plus but your description of the kurushetra is much more better. Great job! πŸ‘
RES

will read it later and post long comment πŸ˜Š the update looks tasty πŸ˜ƒ
awesome dear.. Thanks for pm.. Loved it..
This is just O.U.T.S.T.A.N.D.I.N.G. and A.W.E.S.O.M.E.πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

This is so emotional. I almost cried reading this!😳 Reading this is such a treat to me!πŸ˜ƒ I thoroughly loved this piece of work of yours!πŸ‘ Keep writing more and more!😳

You are a brilliant writer dear!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Take careπŸ€—
Edited by DarknessVisible - 9 years ago
Just read the 1st part, awesome start...you have written with such empathy that it touched my heart...I am quoting few of my fav lines..
Taking another day from his life the Sun had journeyed towards the horizon. He kept gazing at his father's path, how many days it will take for him to be united with him? His every blood cell is counting moments for that very moment, the moment of freedom, freedom from this cursed life. And he knows the moment is near.
he smiles on his fate, the throne neither belonged to yudhisthir nor to Duryodhan, it was his. He, Karna, son of the Sun, first born of mother Kunti was rightful heir of king Pandu , the land for which the great destruction is taking place belongs to his only. Karna smirks again if he wants everything can be stopped, he knows his friend Duryodhan won't be saddened to see him on throne in stead of Yudhisthir, and millions of lives will be saved, but at cost of what? His honour? What will people call him, a traitor? 

Karna still can't believe that its Krishna who snatched the earth away from his feet. 
Karna suddenly got concious sensing its quite a while his father had went beyond horizon, once again darkness is prevailing including his life. 

However, I loved the whole part...feeling like reading again and again, its soo nice...thknz for such an awesome update...I loved how u described Karna and his inner turmoils...lovely update πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aru your mission is successful the OS u nagged finally came into my head..but I am never writing it I tell u😈

Its gonna ruin all my Durga Puja..😭so I m never gonna write it

and hate u for that..only for u that idea came into my head otherwise my life was sooo peaceful even before few days...

why did u do this meee..😭

what have I done to u lady????

the OS is making me cry no I'll never write it and never ever think about it again...
You are a fantastic writer dear πŸ˜³
Take care of yourself too your interest is more than anything πŸ˜³
Super Story Aru Di...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ