Kalpana's Love FF Last Chapter pg 92 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update aria. Finally somebody to talk to Kamala like that..ha...ha... I think Babli is gonna fall in love soon. Will it be Zayne?  Another love triangle in the offing? I think  Priya also likes him. Hope Babli realises her parent' s love for each other soon. 
Nice update ๐Ÿ‘
Continue soon
Originally posted by ragna_luv

Nice update aria. Finally somebody to talk to Kamala like that..ha...ha... I think Babli is gonna fall in love soon. Will it be Zayne?  Another love triangle in the offing? I think  Priya also likes him. Hope Babli realises her parent' s love for each other soon. 

Yes Babli is going to fall in love and realise her parents love ๐Ÿ˜‰
Chapter 4

Babli left,Kalpi watched Kamla and walked over to her
Kalpi-Aai soon babli will call you Aaji,she's just angry
Vithal-Kalpi don't defend Babli she arrogrant one of Raghav's traits Like father like daughter
Kalpi -Baba i don't want them face to face again she hates him
Vithal-I wonder why,what is he going to do now his blood hates him
Kalpi and kamla watched Vithal shocked
Vithal-Don't watch me all surprised,come on lets eat
Kalpi and kamla sat down kalpi thinks"Baba i know your'e wrong but Babli will love Raghav soon,and we all will be together its just a matter of time"
Babli stands infront of Raghav's Company building
"Soon this will be all mine"Babli smiled "I'll take away everything you own this is just the begining Raghav Singhaina"
Babli started looking for her file in her bag"Oh no i left it home,i'll call Aai"
babli called the home phone and kamla answered
Kamla -hello
Babli-hello kamla ji is aai home
Kamla-beta no she's out
Babli thought "Aai is out?"
 Kamala- beta listen...
Babli ended the call,kamla was sad,Babli entered the office and looked around then she saw Zayne and Priya holding hands,babli looked at them feeling Awkward,Priya saw her and smiled and Zayne watched her babli watched them and leaves then she heads by the Secretary"Hi i would like to see Raghav Singhaina"the Secretary watched her "Ma'am Mr Singhaina is in a meeting you will have to wait" Babli smiled "Oh no i won't wait Mr Singhaina will be very happy to see me I'll just go"The Secretary grabed babli's hands,Babli looked at her "I said i'll go in" Babli went into Raghav's Office everyone turned and watched her
Raghav -Everyone Just give us a minute
Babli walked up to Raghav
Raghav- You came to see me Aisha is something wrong?Did something happen to Kalpi
Raghav held babli shoulders shaking her 
Raghav-Won't you speak is something wrong with kalpi?!
Babli removed raghavs hands
Babli- You don't need to be worried especially not about my mother
Raghav watched her 
Raghav -Then everything is okay ,Then why are you here?
Babli - I came to speak to you about my mother.
Raghav-Kalpi? what do you want to speak about
Babli smiled
Babli- I want you to stay away from her
Raghav was shell shocked 
Raghav -Babli you know i can't stay away from kalpi,I love her
Babli was angry
Babli-Kalpi kalpi kalpi kalpi!! she's my mother Kalpana and you will stay away from her and if you don't i'll beg her to marry someone else or maybe take my life.
Raghav watched babli
Raghav-Is there something wrong with you how could you even think that I love your mother wholeheartedly your mother loves me how could you even think of seperating us.
Babli-Because I Hate You.
The word i hate you echoed in Raghav's ears he felt pain
Babli - And love its all Rubbish
Raghav watched her,Babli smirked
Raghav-The day you fall in love Aisha is the day you will realise everything how i feel for your mother and what you are doing and you will Accept me.
Babli watched him Shocked 
Babli-Thats your misconception I'll never fall in love,and i'll make sure my mother stays away from you I hate you Raghav Singhaina ji
Raghav and Babli watches each other sternly babli was leaving when she stoped and turn and watched raghav"And yes i wish my mother get married to someone better and richer than you what about Mr Prem Kapoor"Raghav was feeling Disgusted at Babli's Behavior Babli turned to leave"I'm your father and this is what you want to do Aisha? Seperate me from your mother,I'm your Blood Aisha"Babli stoped and watched him "Funny you should say you fought your whole life to be with her now your'e fighting your own blood now If you can be mean,rude arrogrant imagine what i can do"Babli smiled and left,Babli was walking out when kalpi was walking in both didn't see each other babli was walking and thinking"Raghav singhaina will definally stay away from aai now  cause if he doesn't i won't spare him"Babli was walking out of the Office when she trips and someone caught her babli was shocked.
Kalpi walked  by the Secretary she stood up quickly"Mrs Singhaina"
kalpi smiled"Is he in a meeting" The secretary answered"No Ma'am you may go"Kalpi went into Raghav's cabin and both stood and watch each other.

Precap
Kalpi runs and hugs Raghav"I'm so sorry"Raghav smiled"You won't leave me right" Kalpi watches "Never"
Avinash grabs babli's wrist holding them tightly babli was shocked
Zayne watched them angrliy and walked up to them, Babli in the middle watched both of them left then right she looked down And thought"What I'm i going to do now" Priya sat down in the lobby waiting for Zayne

Hi everyone please tell me you honest opinions and if i made any mistakes please do tell๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Fantastic update๐Ÿ‘..
I wish soon Babli will fall in love and she unites Ragna.. Amazing job..Continue soon dear
Originally posted by ragnaforever

Fantastic update๐Ÿ‘..
I wish soon Babli will fall in love and she unites Ragna.. Amazing job..Continue soon dear

thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ im happy you like it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Continue soon...babli toh raghav se bhi zayada mahan hai
Ek woh gauri hai ab yeh babli...do generations ke bicch mein RagNa ka sandwich๐Ÿ˜†..
Nice update..continue soon..
Poor raghav and Kalpi.  Kiss janam ka badla le rahe ho sab log inse. .. Hope babli rectify her mistakes soon. BTW who is avinash? 
wow wonderful  update๐Ÿ˜Š
loved it..
plz continue soon..
Edited by sharanya0011 - 9 years ago