Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely update plz don't separate zayne n babli n don't make them suffer plz I just love the couple plz
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What do u mean by saying that Bali has already hurt her head many times. Is she in an abusive relation still. Does Zayne still hurt her or hit her.???? Goodness heavens! 
Oh a I is still in love with Babi and why was babli so worked up to hear it from avi ? She still has feelings for him?

God this is so confusing...I thought after 11yrs things will be sorted but this seems to hv grown with time...

By the way nice update!
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Originally posted by: eishe10

Fantastic update!!! Do continue the story as much as you can. 

Thank you and will do😃

Originally posted by: Cinderella81

Nice update. Omg Babli is having health issues and she hide this from her family, Zayne why he is hurting her and Avinash messing Babli's life. Worrying for Babli hope she not get hit her head due to Zayne's anger Raghav won't spare him for hurting Babli. Waiting for next update.

Thank you😃Zayne will eventually cross his limits and will try to win Babli back😉
Originally posted by: charvi3

Lovely update dear

Thank You ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by: laavanya4u

THANKS DEAR FOR CLEARING MY DOUBTS WITH THE KID'S NAMES.

AND  A WONDERFUL UPDATE.

A WRONG MOVE BY AVINASH AT THIS MOMENT AND AFTER KNOWING BABLI AS ZAYNE'S WIFE AND NOT CARING ABT HIS OWN WIFE AND VIHAAN.

SECONDLY,EVEN AFTER 11 YEARS ZAYNE COULDN'T TRUST HIS WIFE. REALLY VERY SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!.

THIRDLY,RAGHAV SHOULDN' DRINK QUITE OFTEN AND SHOULD BOND WELL WITH HIS SON -IN-LAW,

THE RIGHT TIME HAS COME FOR THE TRIO TO LEARN A LESSON FROM THEIR BETTER-HALFS AND FOR THEIR BETTERMENT.

Thank you ðŸ˜³ Umm Zayne is a jealous guy and he isn't okay with Babli and Avi's relation,Then Avi loves babli,Yeah I'll be working on with Zayne and Raghav's Relation,Yeah everything will be sorted out😉

Originally posted by: sweet1308

Lovely update plz don't separate zayne n babli n don't make them suffer plz I just love the couple plz

Thank you and I will never seperate Babli and Zayne😃

Originally posted by: priya_remix

What do u mean by saying that Bali has already hurt her head many times. Is she in an abusive relation still. Does Zayne still hurt her or hit her.???? Goodness heavens! 

Oh a I is still in love with Babi and why was babli so worked up to hear it from avi ? She still has feelings for him?

God this is so confusing...I thought after 11yrs things will be sorted but this seems to hv grown with time...

By the way nice update!

Babli isn't in a Abusive relation,She has a Brain Problem she was born with,Babli does have feelings for Avinash,😆 and sorry for being so confusing again. And Thank you ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Babli has health problem and she wouldn't tell anyone
I like Zayne and Raghav punishment lol
Oh no! This Avinesh is impossible. He need to move on
And like they said if you truly love someone let them go
He should be happy that Babli is happily married and she love her life with Zayne
He drops his limit when he kiss Babli
It's a good thing Zayne left before he witness that part
Now that Kapoor caused problem for Zayne and Babli
Yeah I no Zayne should trust Babli but she shouldn't lie what she went to see Priya instead of Avi
Beautiful update. I can't wait to read more
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Silence stood Between Zayne and Babli,She held her face Stunned with Tears.

Babli's Voiceover-I stood there stunned,I was neither angry or shocked,I was stunned,He slaped me after so long,But I could'nt stop myself from being stunned.

Babli watches Zayne as he smirked at her,"He was Smirking At Me,I knew he was drunk and slowly.. slowly this stunned Reaction I had became into,Pain,hurt and More Tears"

Zayne walked up to Babli and held her Arm.

Zayne-You're Standing there watching me to my face and Lying! I knew you met Avinash!! 

Babli contiued to Watch Zayne as He scolded her.'He yelled at me,He was cursing me to my Face,All i could do was listen to him,Maybe he was right to react like that,I did lie to him,What could i have done,I'm pregnant If he had to hit me Harder Killing our Child,I would shot him Dead and  my Father would've Had a Legit Reason to  Marry me over to A Wealthy man"

Zayne-You're so Stupid Babli!!

Babli too a Deep Breath and Watched Zayne.

Zayne-Just go.

Zayne left,Babli turned and watched on"I stood there For the first time Speechless,But It doesn't mean I'm not going to get Even,He slaped me that too While I'm carrying his child,He'll pay" Babli wiped her tears.

Evening Came,Everyone had decided To stay at the Singhaina Mansion than the Beach,Zayne Arrived with His Ex Girlfriend Arpita,"Arpita became my Biggest Enemy,She decided Zayne was too good for me and A "Sexy" Girl like her would give him the time and "Pleasure" Something I couldn't give,Arpita was Indeed Beautiful she had Long black hair,Flawless Skin and Teeth and she wore the most Transparent Saree"

Babli stood from Afar and watched them both,Raghav who was watching this New site,Came by Babli.

Babli-I'm not Jealous.

Raghav-Really,No you?? That's Arpita Singh,Zayne and her had Something.

Babli-Then I'm Jealous Papa,We had A fallout Today

Raghav watched her.

Raghav-That happens between Husband and wife's

Babli-I know,But he was really mad at me and Probably still.

Raghav-Hey Zayne's A stupid Jerk and I hate him just like prem Kapoor but He Loves you.

Babli watched her Father and smiled with hope.

Babli-I'll talk to him.

Raghav-That's like a Singhaina,My little I'll mannered Daughter

Babli-That I am Papa.

Raghav-Babli you're No longer I'll Mannered,You're Sweet.

Babli Bited the side of her lip and watched her Father with Angry Eyes

Babli-Ya! Raghav Singhaina!!,Are you Crazy!

Raghav watched her and smiled

Babli slowly and Nervously walked by Zayne and Arpita'I was going to meet Arpita,I didn"t know her or intended to,I just wanted to See if Zayne was Alright and That My husband Cared enough to talk to me"

Babli came by Zayne and Arpita,Raghav watched on From Afar,'Trouble brewing in Paradise"

Babli stood infront of Zayne and Arpita"As i Stood infront of Arpita,I was stunned at her beauty that she was indeed prettier than me and that Zayne could've left me in a heartbeat for her"

Babli-Zayne...

Zayne and Arpita looked up at Babli

Babli-Do you need Anything?? Can I get you anything??

Zayne-Yeah,Get me bottle water for Arpita.

Arpita watched Zayne and smiled,she rested her hand on Zayne's,Babli watches her.

Arpita-Zayne What are you doing  to the Poor girl.

Zayne-She's My Devoted wife.

Arpita watched zayne stunned,she then watched babli from head to toe,Raising her eyebrows,Babli watched her and smiled

Arpita-Ohh so this is Your wife.

Arpita watched babli scornful.

Arpita-How Different...

Zayne watched her and chuckled,He then watched babli 

Zayne-So wife are you getting Arpita's Drink!!

Babli sadly smiles with wet eyes.

Babli-I'll be back.

Babli left and went into the kitchen,she took out a Bottle water and threw out the water,she then filled the water with pipe water,Babli came back,she handed Arpita the water and watched her gulped it down,she smirked

Arpita-Ahh Refreshing.

Babli-One of the best.

Arpita-Ahh thank you Bobby

Zayne watched babli

Babli-It's Babli.

Zayne-Babli, Arpita and I are catching up why don't you go and do something useful than spying on us,It shows you are really Pathetic."Oh how I wanted to Slaped the crap out of that Guy!The nerve he had"

Babli stood teary eyed,she quietly left,Avinash Passed by Zayne,He turned back and noticed avinash was going to speak to Babli,He sat down feeling Broken.

Babli stood outside and weeped,Recalling both Incidents that was,Heartbreaking,"A kiss and a Slap thats what a girl gets for being in love,that what she gets for being in a "Love Triangle",Well A stupid one"

Avinash came out and watched Babli,he took of his Jacket and wrapped put if over babli,She watched him.

Babli-Should I hide my Lips??

Avi watched her

Avi-Babli I dont Regret it,I never will.

Babli watched him

Babli- Ya! Psycho,Don't you know you're Kissing another man's wife.

Avi stood next to babli,both watching the stars

Avi- I know,But,I decided It's time to let you go,As being the woman I love.

Babli Listened

Avi-You will become my Friend,The special one.

Avi watched her,He kissed her forhead and watched her,Babli looked up at Avinash

Avi-I'm allowed to kiss Your forehead,My Friend

Babli smiled,Avinash then left.."Being A kapoor,Avinash Kapoor was supposed to be the Villan in my Life,But he became one of the most Important men in My Life,The Villan in My Life was Zayne but the Stupidest thing ever,I loved that Villan with all my heart"

Babli headed back In the house,She saw the house empty,'where is everyone"She turned and Saw Zayne and Arpita talking and heading towards her,The Trio stood face to Face.

Babli-Where is Everyone??

Arpita watched Babli

Arpita-Their Left,Perhaps this Party was boring.

Babli-Get Together...

Babli and Arpita watched each other"Funny little woman,Arpita Singh was,She didn't Know the real me How I'll Mannered I was,And Zayne Maybe he forgot,Marriage did change me,But I didn't want to be I'll Mannered Anymore,I was,How did Papa say It "Sweet" Maybe one Day I'll Be I'll Mannered Again"

Zayne-Babli You should head to bed,Arpita and I are going out,Don't stay up.

Zayne was leaving with Arpita

Babli-Zayne,Out? Now??

Zayne-You stay with your friend til late,Why can't I??

Babli-Thats true

Arpita-Don't worry Barbie,I won't hurt Him,After all were Friends.

Babli-It's Babli.

Arpita-Didn't I say That??

Arpita-Shall we Go??

Arpita Clinged herself to Zayne,Smirking at Babli,then both left.

Babli sat in Her children's Room and watched then sleep,She touched her stomach"Krishi,Aashi and Pari,What shall i name you little one"Babli smiled"I decided that I would'nt sleep in My room That Night,Zayne would've came back Drunk,He would mess with me,What all,No,Some Husbands do"

Morning Came,Everyone sat at The Breakfast Table Except Babli.

Raghav-Where's Babli??Zayne??

Zayne-She might be around.

Raghav watched Zayne,Babli came by the breakfast Table

Raghav-Where were you??

Babli-I went by the Doctor

Kalpi-Babli,is your baby okay??

Babli-Yes,But After this One I'm planning not to have anymore

Zayne Watched Babli,Raghav watched Zayne

Raghav-Finally.

Babli left,Zayne watched her leaving,Breaking his neck.

Zayne-Raghav Uncle,I'll be back.

Zayne Followed Babli to the Kitchen

Zayne-What Right!!

Babli-What do you speak of??

Zayne-Hey,You can't say things like that,"I'm planning not to have anymore"

Babli watched Zayne

Babli-Why Can't I it's My body.

Zayne-What about Me??

Babli-Why,You? 

Zayne-Look You can't do this.

Babli walked up to Zayne

Babli-Listen,I warned you Before Marriage did'nt I??What Right did you had to Slap me! You went out with "Arpita" Should I slap you too??

Zayne watched babli sadly

Zayne-I'm Sorry

Babli smiled sarcastically

Babli-Really,You are??

Babli watched Zayne

Babli-You slaped me without Any reason and I lied for a reason as well Because I knew you would've Overreated If i met Avinash.

Zayne-So You're Punishing me?? Is it?

Babli smiled

Babli-Aww Zayne,You're so smart.

Zayne-Babli I said I'm sorry,And what right do you have to do this

Babli-The same Right you Slaped me.

Zayne was Irritated

Babli-You As of this moment has No right to Touch me.

Zayne-Touch,This is Childish

Babli-I'm not The Immature one.

Zayne-You're Crossing your Limits,I am your husband

Babli-Blah Blah...

Babli watched Zayne and left

Raghav watched Kalpi sitting all alone,He brought her Favorite Chocolates,Kalpi watched him.

Raghav-Kalpi My love,Will you forgive me Now??

Kalpi-Never,Plus I riped the trip to toronto

Raghav-I know,so I brought a trip to New York.

Kalpi watched Raghav.

Kalpi-Are you serious? Are you Crazy? I am Not going anywhere with you.

Kalpi got up angry and left,Raghav smiled "It was worth a try,But If she doesn't  cooperate,I'll have to use force"Raghav smiled,Babli came and watched Raghav smiling "This is werid,He's Smiling all alone He's Werid" Raghav turned and saw babli "Seeing my Father smiling all alone,I used to thought maybe someone Invisable was tickling him,But then i knew he was weird,By now I knew he Always thought of my mother and ways to Trouble her(Love Her),Carrying her away,My Parents were never in my Married life because their were busy Filling up the lost years their missed Together,That,I never Complained about, them Going Country to Country,It was quite cute Seeing them behave like Teenagers"

Babli-This is awkward

Raghav-Very

Babli-I'm gonna go

Raghav-That would be great.

Babli left,Raghav watched her"Why is it she's always seeing me like that she's werid"."We both Had the Same Opinion of each other "Werid" We were Werid"

Later At The Beach,Everyone Sat,Bathe and Enjoyed the beach

Babli-Krishi,Be careful.

Krish watched Babli

Krish-Mom! Don't call me that

Babli-Krishi,It's not like the girls won't like you,You're only 11,Stop behaving like your Father.

Everyone turned and watched Babli,Babli smiled and quickly left from there,Arpita and her friend were Talking,Babli quietly listened to their Converstion.

Arpita-Zayne's Wife is so Annyoing,She embarassed her own son,And she's so ugly,Ughh I can't believe Zayne married a Freak Like her.

Arpita and her friend Laughed,Babli stood with Tears,Avi touched her shoulders

Avi-Revenge

Babli smirked

Babli-Revenge

Both smiled.

Okie done  with this,Just few little chapter to go then I'll offically end this off😭😃,Hope you all like and don't forget to comment and forgive me for my Errors,ANd Yay I finally made 50 chapters😃

charvi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear
I really liked avinash dear how she understand babli...
Now they take revenge from arpita...
Raghav & babli have same thinking about each other😆
Please update next part soon
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww lovely update zayne n babli life is becoming hectic due t avinash god I really h... Him but wat t do 
Update soon 
Hope sweet babli n her little angel in her is safe
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update. Zayne needs a lesson to be taught Babli is right he is a villian🤢
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update!!! Jealous Babli😆
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zayne was so rude to Babli
And that Aprita is a witch
I am loving Babli revenge on Zayne lol
Now I can't wait to see what she do to the witch and her friend
Lovely update