Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ragnaislife

You're doin great! Keep goin! 😊

Thanks kalpi ur the pro here so tell me if i make any mistakes πŸ˜ƒ
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariarai

soon everyone will find out why she hates raghav πŸ˜‰ I'm glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— thank you deary πŸ˜ƒ

U r most welcum dear πŸ€—
Ragnaislife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ariarai

Thanks kalpi ur the pro here so tell me if i make any mistakes πŸ˜ƒ

I saw no mistakes! I loved it!😊
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Aria! Its beautiful! So Raghav n Kalpi are now officially buddha n buddhi and are they still waiting for RAghav to divorce Paakhi???? LOL
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update!! Please continue to write😊
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_remix

Wow Aria! Its beautiful! So Raghav n Kalpi are now officially buddha n buddhi and are they still waiting for RAghav to divorce Paakhi???? LOL

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† soon you'll see πŸ˜†
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragnaislife

I saw no mistakes! I loved it!😊

Really kalpu πŸ€—
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Avinash is Prem's son.Like dad, like son. Why does Priya hate her mom?  I think the same reason why raghav hates pakhi. Nice update, continue soon.
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update aria! Waitng for next update!
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Chapter 6

At Singhania Mansion
Raghav came home happy,Paakhi noticed and thought"Raghav is in a good mood that means i could talk to him"Paakhi smiled 
Paakhi knocked on Raghav's door feeling nervous "Come in" Said Raghav
Paakhi went into raghav's room she saw how raghav's room was decorated with only Kalpi's photo's
Paakhi- Raghav
Raghav turned and watched her.
Raghav-What do you want? Money? You go and ask your husband.
Paakhi looked at him sadly
Paakhi-No Raghav i came here to talk to you as your friend. I know what i did was wrong but...
Raghav -But what you tried to kill kalpi.
Paakhi -I know i was wrong i crossed my limits and kalpi is okay now and your'e in a good mood right?
Raghav-I'm in a good mood because i met my Wife today no other reason,do me a favor paakhi just go.
Paakhi left feeling sad.
In the park
Babli sat down on the bench and watch all the couples "Look at them all in love,that was me once i loved zanye with all my heart then he broke it"Babli smiled"Raghav Singhaina told me that i'll fall in love but he doesn't know i did,but the feeling of being betrayed and hurt by the one you love makes you hate love,hate every feeling associated with it"Babli wiped he tears"But i wont fall weak again i'll focus on my goal my only goal,I won't fall in  love again nor will it make me weak,I'll focus on destroying Raghav Singhaina i'll ruin him so much that he won't want to live and then he'll be away from my mother"Babli smiled she took out her phone"I'll call Aai" Babli left 9 missed calls on Kalpi's phone.
Night came
Priya sat on her bed"Today Zayne behaved like a husband so possessive i wish soon i'll marry him,I should call Mom and tell her about it"Priya called Kalpi who was sitting in the living room alone she answered the call.
Kalpi-Hello Priya how are you?
Priya-Hi Mom I'm great how's is everyone there?
Kalpi-Everyone is okay,Priya have you spoken to your mother?
Priya-Oh come on Mom that woman just drives me nuts,I don't feel like talking to her.
Kalpi-Priya Paakhi is your mother,Please talk to her with respect,Love her 
Priya-Okay only for your sake.
Kalpi-Priya how is adi? Is he home?
Babli came out of her room and quietly went downstairs seeing her mother talking on the phone Babli thought"Who is Aai talking too?"
Priya-Adi Bhai is okay he misses you alot just like dad.
Kalpi smiled
Kalpi-Does Adi eat on time
Priya -Yes but sometimes he doesn't eat with us.
Kalpi -Okay Priya how is sammy?
Babli saw Kalpi talking to priya on the phone and thought "She didnt answer my called today yet she's speaking to that girl"Babli watched her mother Angerily she went outside by the bench and sat down.
Priya -Papa he's okay
Paakhi came into Priya's room bringing her clothes
Priya watched her
Priya-Mom I got to go I'll speak with you tomorrow
Kalpi and Priya Ended the calls,Paakhi watched her
Paakhi- priya was that kalpi? How is she?
Priya looked away
Paakhi-priya is she okay?
Priya got up to leave she walked out the room paakhi followed her"Priya" Paakhi shouted, Priya turned and  shouted at Paakhi"How many times will i have to tell you to leave me alone"Paakhi watched her pissed"Priya I'm your mother Its my right"
Priya watched Her 'Just leave me" Both Paakhi and Priya saw Sammy who was watching them Angrily.
Outside Kalpi's Penthouse
Babli sat down feeling hurt"First its Raghav singhaina now its Priya now she loves priya more than me just because I'm Illegitimate
Whatever i don't care she's my mother but Who is Adi do i know him?"
Babli looked up at the stars while she was looking at the stars someone was watching her.
At Singhania Mansion
Both Priya and Paakhi was shocked "Whats going on"Yelled Sammy
Priya-Papa noting its just noting
Sammy-priya Apologize to your mother now!
Priya was Surprised,Paakhi felt happy
Priya-But Papa
Sammy-Priya do as i say!
Priya-I'm Sorry
Priya left from there.Paakhi smiled and went by sammy
Paakhi-Sammy thank you
Sammy watched her
Sammy-I didn't do this for you Paakhi,A child shouldn't be speaking to her elder like that your'e her mother not a Stranger
Paakhi touched sammy's hand
Paakhi-Sammy i...
Sammy removed Paakhi's hand and left,Paakhi was heartbroken"Everyone is angry at me for what i did to kalpi,I'll try to win back their hearts soon enough I'll get my husband's love,My friends love and my Daughters love"Paakhi smiled.
At Kapoors Mansion
Avinash walked in Happy,Neetu hugged him tightly,Sahil smiled
Neetu-How is my Grandson You seem happy today,Did you meet Babli?
Avi-Yes she's more beautiful
Neetu smiled
Neetu-After all she's the daughter of one of the most Riches Memsaab
Avi smiled
Avi-Dadi I'm going to bed
Neetu -Sure go good night
Neetu thought"Avi the Babli you want you'll get,Babli is under my control" Neetu smirked"You'll Definally get her Avi" Neetu smiled.

Precap
Kapoors Mansion
Neetu was in her room she sat down
" Can you believe it Raghav Singhaina's Daughter is under my control she trustes me more than her innocent Father"Neetu smiles"I made her believe her father cheated her mother,I made her hate her father and i'll love to see father and daughter fight" Neetu smiled"Avi You'll be shocked that the girl your'e Obsessed with is none other than Babli Raghav Singhaina"Neetu smiled"Raghav and Kalpi's Legitimate Daughter"Neetu Smirked
Avinash on the phone"Dad i met Babli again today she look amazing,just that zayne was in the way again.
Avinash turned around and was shocked
Kalpi's Penthouse
Babli turned around  and someone blocked her mouth babli watched the person shocked
Singhaina's Mansion
Gauri-Raghav when is my bahu comming home?
Raghav-Soon
Raghav thought"Babli I'm bringing Kalpi home whether you like it or not
you won't seperate me from kalpi,Let me see how my daughter challenges me"
Raghav was Determined

hope you all like πŸ˜ƒ if i made any mistakes im sorry and tell me your honest opinions πŸ˜›