Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My RKbala Index for Reader's point thread

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Firstly, I thank uma88 for the pms she sent me and making the amazing contribution to the forum by making a single thread to search stories with writer's name. Here is the link to Reader's point

Here is my Index of works in madhubala forum..

This OS is special for me as it is written even before the show started.. Madhubala is just like any die hard fans like us of the superstar RK. What happens when she finally gets a chance to catch a glimpse of him in real life? Read to know in this dreamy and filmy attempt of mine.

Written on the occasion of Father's Day, this OS is written much before RK's entry in the show, result of my frustration when CVs were giving us lollipop glimpses of his poster that has his face covered with hat, dream sequence with him wearing mask, then his eyes, his side profile in car.. ufff  and what not before his official entry.  My attempt in showing a superstar grow from controversies' child to a responsible father.

A little long OS as I felt dividing it into parts will lose its essence but I bet once you start reading you wont be able to stop. If I were to name this in Hindi, the title Ek Ishq Ek Junoon will be apt. Ishq and Junoon cannot co-exist as one is positive feeling and the other is negative. Read out which one wins in this lure, the lust of the wicked vampire or the love of the naive girl.

The Thirst (DISCONTINUED)

This is a thriller FF where a TV superstar leaves his Bollywood aspirations for a gangster's daughter who doesn't even know him. What are his true intentions? Currently discontinued but hopefully will continue someday.

I'd appreciate if you leave the feedback for the above works here as they are more than an year old and closed.

If you think my works are good enough to read and wish to receive notifications for my future OSs  or stories on RKBala, then please add my pm account tich_pms to your buddylist.

Love,
Tich

Edited by Gudakesha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Buddy!!
Thanks for this brief Index of yours!!
I have read THE THIRST and it was simply an outstanding concept!! 👏 I wished to read it more but...
I want to re start it again soon as it was really an amazing stuff with crisp writing of yours!!
shasha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi dear...thanks for sharing ur work...plz pm me ur next updates...
thanks in advance😊
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
read all the 3 OS for the 1st time now!!
all the OS were amazingly written!! i loved it to the core!!
sorry i dint read the discontinued story "thirst" but i'll read once u start continuing it!!
do write more of such wonderful stories dear!!
thanks for sharing ur works!!
Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing i will take a look
ainanwer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks dear please update The Thirst soon
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the index of your works
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow dear,

just now saw this index of urs, i will read the story tomo for sure and wil give u my comments.

ps readers point is a group work of akku, kavya and me, so i share the credits with them, and thanks guys u found it useful, because thats the only motive on creating it.

wil link ur index and pm u.
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: madhurish

read all the 3 OS for the 1st time now!!

all the OS were amazingly written!! i loved it to the core!!
sorry i dint read the discontinued story "thirst" but i'll read once u start continuing it!!
do write more of such wonderful stories dear!!
thanks for sharing ur works!!

thanks a lot..
i'll intimate u once i restart thirst..
glad you love the one shots..
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the index.
Read all the OS .
Awesome.